Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

maaneet FF...forever with you... THREAD 2 (Page 20)

mitzi11 IF-Sizzlerz
mitzi11
mitzi11

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
lovely update
love it
wonder what suprise is
geet giving maan
pls cont soonnn
thnks pm

Thank You Glittering Graphic

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zoha25

punjabi.princes IF-Rockerz
punjabi.princes
punjabi.princes

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
congrats on a new thread
great parts
con't soon!

zoha25

cherieLover Goldie
cherieLover
cherieLover

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
HIEee

i just finished reading all the parts of this FF. 

and it's amezinggg

i loveee ur story line, ur concept and most of all thing, i love the way, u have saw us the chemistry of maneet.

fabulous yaar

plzzz update soon and p.m. me

thanks alot 

zoha25

zoha25 Goldie
zoha25
zoha25

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 3:13am | IP Logged

PART 26

Next morning three of them left to their places, dadi gave geet a angry glare while sameera avoided even looking at her… she  stood away from Rajiv knowing his dirty look.. she was glad that Maan is sending him, he don't deserve to be here… next two days went by preparing for reception while Maan and geet were busy with themselves  only… they really get started anywhere.. all advice them to be alone as possible, their love was in air, all were happy to see Maan being so close to someone, special chachu and mom…..

It was a reception, geet was getting ready wearing a deep red sari when two strong arm envelope her from back... She smiled putting her hand on his cheek looking at her love from mirror... He nuzzled her neck moving his arm around her stomach under sari pulling her close... Moving her hair a side to have a clear view he moved to her throat, kissing and nibbling her soft skin... Maan... Stop... She wisphere closing her eyes, holding his hand which were caressing her stomach. But he didn't move, he wanted to feel her, kiss her, love her, inhale the scent of her skin, taste every soft petal' part of her skin.. But damn this reception... She turned to face him obvious with the mischief look of his, kissing him full mouth, making him more hungry, she moved back giggling at his plight... I have a surprise for you... She said making him narrowed his eyebrow... Holding him tight around his neck she kisses his neck, nibbling the skin, moving to jaw line she gave him soft kisses, he close his eyes feeling her soft lips brushing his hard stubble... You will get it at night, after the reception. She said still her lips on his stubble... He turns to look at her and seal his mouth with her, slowly nibbling and sucking them feeling each corner of her mouth with his tongue. she trace her finger inside his shirt opening his shirt button slowly feeling his muscles, making him go crazy with her touch….Their beautiful moment was disturbed by the knock on the door. He rolled his eyes while she giggles... That's the reason I didn't wanted them to stay... She laughs and softly kisses his lips... Interruption... He smiles kissing her full volume eyes... Yea... Every time... Never let me in peace... She chuckled hiding her face in crook of his neck, inhaling his scent... There was another and loud knock this time... Anger with continuous disturbance he clenched his fist ready to blast at the person he walked to the door, as he was about to open it, when she came in-between the door and him... Bringing him close, moving her arm around his neck she kisses his cheek... Calm down, we will talk later... She whispered making sure, the person outside person won't listen to them... He kisses her forehead and stayed his lips there for a moment calming down...

All crowd, media, press were capturing the moment... The most eligible bachelor is now no more a bachelor... They were labeled as most beautiful couples... Some girls gave geet an angry look for snatching a handsome hunk... Around thousands of people, his eyes were only on his angel... Geet was finding it really embarrassed as they were captured where he was kissing her cheek in front of whole media, whole world... She hold him tight close to her during whole event, where ever she go, whoever she talked, he would be with her... She knows he wouldn't talk to any single person in the party.. she kept him close to her to make him and her comfortable... The only time she left him when he saw Adi, she sighed... At least he got someone to talk with... He left both of them, gesturing Adi to keep him busy, he nodded in assurance... She went to meet her uncle and aunty and other hospital friend...

It was night when finally the party got over; all made their way to their room getting hell tired... Geet came out of washroom after changing in her night dress. When she saw Maan wearing his vest... She went to him and hugs him, keeping her head on his chest, hearing his heartbeat... I want you to close your eyes... He knotted his eyebrow... Why... She close his eyes putting her hand on his eyes, Close them first... He quietly closer them, as he felt her moving to cupboard, maybe taking something. She again came in front of him... Now open... Opening his eyes he saw a big frame hanged on front wall, but the picture was covered... I want you to remove it... He was sure it must be there wedding pic... Smiling he went and started to remove the paper which covered the picture...

The moment he removes the cover, his smile faded, he froze on his place, and eyes were stuck on the frame... She watched his every changed expression and well understood it... Instantly she hug him, he hold her tight closing his tight digesting the truth which came in front of him... She felt her shoulder getting wet which moist her eyes too... She wanted him to breakdown, wanting to remove his pain, to share his tears... He holds her tight unable to talk, his throat went dry... She rubs his back knowing what he may be going through...

He let out his tears, not wanting to hide them, not in front of her; she was the only one who can comfort him, to whom he can share his pain with... He felt her kissing his neck... The moment he felt her moving away, he hold her more tightly, not daring to show her his tears, to show her his pain, but it was his geet, his mishti, how can he think to hide something from her.. He moved a little away looking down...

She cupped his face, kissing his eyes, drinking his tears... Let them out Maan... He look at her eyes, tear rolling down her cheek, he let his tear to roll down which she drank, sharing his pain... How could you Maan... She choked, but tried hard to speak again... How could you hide the most precious thing...? He is your dad... Your best friend... Your life... Your strength... How can you leave his last memory to be lost in the cupboard, how could you make his last memory stay away from you... Why did you keep it so away from yourself han... How could you make him your weakness...tears were nowhere to stop... His mouth went dry to even utter a single word... She was right. He kept this last memory of his father in which he and his dad were closely standing hugging each other sideway, this was his precious memory, which he kept in his cupboard, away from everyone and specially himself.. He never dared to look at it, knowing he might lose himself...

She didn't stop him from crying, letting him... He looks down unable to face her, how can he show her his painful eyes, knowing how much it will hurt her... She lifted his face holding his chin... Come... She holds his waist and brought him closer to the big, huge frame... Holding his hand she moved it to the picture to let him feel the moment... He trace his finger on his dad face holdjng geet waist tightly, feeling the most precious moment, when both his most loved one are near to him... Very near... Thank you... Finally he got a word to speak... He said to her still tracing his finger and looking at the frame... She smile and keep her head on his shoulder holding him tight...

PRECAP: NIGHT IS STILL NOT OVER YET…..

NEXT : PART 27

SURPRISE IS STILL NOT OVER……

hope you like it... plz plz like and comment..

why my likes are decreasing Cry

if you need me something i should chnge plz do tell me...Cry

Edited by zoha25 - 11 May 2011 at 11:08am

The following 159 member(s) liked the above post:

nimmi26snehag10pyarisahelilaila889dpurvasimran2608mishtimskgeeta1803geettsushmasukruthishubhmeharnikitaagarwal06aparnapoduricj1008sanulNK4MSK.Naziavishruti.siriaarthiashgagsyAcharya10krishna.fizza25asmi123Paingelvirensrsingh0103mans22TinkJiammishra1bhakbhartifannonabebu-Elfin-holyangelPaloma_Dmons_mbThugAngel-BeingAppy-rajanirchandranrosesanakhansangelmamatha.geetaplove4maaneetmaureen84anaum91surbhijn106alfiya7MSgayatrishruthiruchsbirdy2011Nesansheki...sharanya...chiki143kavya.sravyaneha512madhu.pmlistavani_9suba2011Lola1329priyamaaneetfanaticCrystalSayacutemishtisiroililyHADmishti-eiya-BluntlySpeakingsanjuleem-g19Nav2010--Dia--star_777am_sweet_parimansijani21abina03dmg_roks_antaracherieLoverabd_20Oblivion007iceprincess101amalu123ridhz21Love_MehakytanujafebinyusuffKinshukKiDewanicyum321gangesegbneethuMG9staroneserialsninaviprincess163MsMovielover286pearlambeernd_sonia-SmexySmile-Maaneet4evejeyanthi123_Jyothi_TinkerBellaMunaMeet22Maaneet.Loverammu5ritzy09tintinuShweta13Alyaa_27honeygrape-Veritaserum-ambbihawajiha-1blueopalAsh1991mrk-1meravigilisosanu3108komlikaalicia212cute-alysmallvilleajennnishi_I-fianpunjabi.princes-afsha-sweet scorpiomitzi11maaniqrajanu_2006swetha10Teogapimysteriousmillirsroopali..hinal..KaSh-Maneet-Fant_areeb--Ratna--preethiachsweety22maanluvsgeetseemamarykahkashansakinaTyroAbby-GC-Crazylove2_somamaaneetsangelimpoojavermapunam2712jasraj123---nishu----Nia04-SheenGcianDimaagKaKeeda_BlackPearl_abinash079pickachufelicitysmoak.JanakivallavDownhill

vishruti.siri Groupbie
vishruti.siri
vishruti.siri

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 3:40am | IP Logged
awesome update
me first to comment
ClapClapClap

loved the understanding between maaneet
amazing precapWinkWinkWinkLOLLOLLOL

zoha25

mrk-1 IF-Rockerz
mrk-1
mrk-1

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 4:15am | IP Logged
awsome yaar
geet is really really nice ..
looking forward for the next updates 

zoha25

Shweta13 IF-Rockerz
Shweta13
Shweta13

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 4:21am | IP Logged
eagerly waiting for the next one ... continue soon.

zoha25

ridhz21 IF-Dazzler
ridhz21
ridhz21

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Nice update
last maaneet moments ...loved it

zoha25

Go to top