maaneet FF...forever with you... THREAD 2 - Page 65

Posted: 12 years ago
loved the update...
only maan and his love can soothe her in pains...
i think maan shud find something to keep her with him all the time so that he can b with her when she is in pain...
who is resigning...
pl cont soon

UPDATING,

WHOSE WAITING FOR ME??

I'm here ...go on ...waiting😉

PART 39

she smile tracing her finger in his hair, I love you, he smile nuzzling her neck, moving his hand on her waist lying on top of her giving short kisses on her neck. You will be late to office, he move down to her collar bone nibbling the skin, she brushes his hair massaging them, and I don't feel like leaving you. moving him up to see his face, he was scared, kissing his cheek she caress his waist and back slowly, don't worry, I will be fine, he hug her tight , I'm fine Maan, you should go, there's work waiting for you, he kiss her cheek than moved to chin caressing it with his finger, looking at her face for some time to make her change her decision but sighed looking down seeing no change, fine, kissing her lips he say, love you my mishti. she smile hugging him kissing his neck.

Geet was setting the table for breakfast. Vicky Annie and mom were already eating. Geet, where is Maan. Mom asked her. Mom he woke up late today will be here any moment. She nodded and again starts eating.bhabhi you remember na you have to help me in my projects.. she smile. yea annie, i know. i will surely help you. viky spoke upyou know annie i can also help you. annie twist her lips looking away. im talking to bhabhi not you. i wll only take her help. got that. vicky look at his plate. ah. as if im dying to help you. mom and geet smile at both.  GEET. She looks up at her room at his loud shot. Aayi. She yells and makes her way to their room.

Entering the room, she saw him taking cloths from cupboard, what's wrong Maan. He turns around and smiled, hug her nuzzling her hair. Maan, you yell so loud for this? She said irritated, of course not. But I think you forgot, you always help me. He gave her a cheek smile and kisses her cheek; she smiled shaking her head, making his wear the shirt. Buttoning the shirt. You really need a chance. He only smiles kissing her shoulder. His thought went to the check up which was tomorrow, how will he tell her. Make her come to hospital. Kya hua? He looks at her and shakes his head saying nothing. She starts to tie his tie. Maan, why don't you do it? I'm so slow in it. He brings her close by holding her waist, playing with her hair. That's the good part. I will get more time to spend with you. He starts to mess her hair. Maan, you are messing all my hair. He looks at her. Really, I never knew. With that he mess her hair with both his hand while she struggle. Argh Maan, move, she start her hair with her fingers looking at mirror, he smile and hug her from back kissing her cheek, she gave him a angry glare.

After brushing them she again get to his tie while he holding her and continuously irritating her. Putting his hand under the sari softly tickling her, she softly laughs.Maan, please. Let me concentrate. He moves his hand more down caressing the skin with back of his finger. Tch, she remove his hand giving him a glare. He smile and bring her close finally letting her finish the tie. After sometime she finally manages to finish it.aah, finally. Fixing his collar she admires her work. Hmm. He kiss her cheek and jaw line, she lock her arm around his neck closing her eyes by his soft touch, his fingers roaming on her back. He slowly moves down to her neck giving her kisses, nibbling her throat, she breath in, to control her desire, bring him more close. Suddenly a phone ring disturbs them, groaning Maan moves back, while geet giggle softly kissing his cheek.

Hello, he take to call, geet keeps her head on his chest, hmm. Fine, I will be there. Cutting the call he holds her kissing her hair. Getting late? She asked looking up to him, he nodded kissing her lips. Have many projects to handle. He cares her hair. Have lots of work. She smile kissing his lips, brushing her cheek with his stubble, he close his eyes, he so much love to feel her soft skin on his hard stubble. Take it easy, everything will be ok. Moving back she smiles keeping her head on his chest. He holds her waist kissing her shoulder, hmm. As long you are with me, all will be ok. They remained in eacothers arm for some more time, and finally Maan went to office...

It was 9:30 pm when geet made her way to Maan office. Entering, everyone stood up to greet her, she smile and gesture all of them to sit. She went to receptionist, is Maan free. She nods her head. Yes ma'am, but. He is really not in good mood. She frowned, why?

Actually ma'am, there was some mistake in the blueprints, so the meeting went little late, so sir is really in bad mood. Geet smile shaking her head, he really needs a reason to shout at others. Nodding her head she made her way to his cabin.

Entering the cabin she saw his back and a girl in front of him, at whom he was bursting out. Adi was standing at door. The moment Adi saw her, he gave her a disappointment look. She looks at Maan. I think all of you will feel good sitting at home. Right. The girl looks down with teary eyes with shaking hands. Sorry sir, it really won't happen again. He stood crossing his arm. Right. It really will not happen again. If you are not here. It really won't. She looks up terrified. Please sir, please.

Geet cleared her throat to gain attention. Ahem, Maan turn to see and was surprised to find her. Geet. She gave him a little smile and turn to Adi. Adi. He nodded knowing they need sometime, and this is the only way to calm him. He take the girl, both went out. Geet lock the door when they went out. She turn back to find him, looking down. Walking toward him she gently rubs his arm. He look up to her,I just hate it when I have to wait. They all are stupid. I just can't believe I hired them. She put her hand on his cheek. Its ok Maan, it happens. People do mistakes. But his expression didn't change.Ok fine, sit here. She made him sit on his chair and sat on his lap. Holding his waist keeping her head on his chest. He holds her tight. When did you come? She traces her finger on his neck. I went to hospital for some emergency, after coming from there I thought I should meet you. I was missing you. He kisses her head. Miss you too. She remained in his arm, until she felt him calming down.

I need to show you something. She move away to look at him. He takes the paper from the desk and gives to her. She takes it and read it. After reading it, she looks at him with shocking expression. Resignation letter. He nods his head. Maan, you want me to resign. He sighed again nodding. Can I know the reason? She looks at him for answer but he didn't answer, only shrugged his shoulder. She looks at him for some time studying his face. There is something Maan, right. He looks at her, well yes. He hesitated for some time and finally spoke up. Actually, I have hired detective behind brij, they were almost caught but escaped at the time. Now the detective told me, you should not step out of house as they are here. And they can harm you. She looks at him shockingly.When did you do that?

The day you told me about them, that day I start suspecting about them. She was shocked to hell. He hired detective to arrest them, for so long, and didn't even told her. For so long he have been hiding it from her. Didn't he trust her to tell her all things before?

Precap: geet knowing about the checkup.

Ufffhh, shock after shock.

How will she react?😲

PRE PART 38   &  NEXT PART 40

hope you all will like it...

please do press like

and comment..

thank you for all your love and support..

love you all..

Edited by zoha25 - 12 years ago
maan geet moments r nice...precape is nice...shack after shock 4 geet wt is she going to do????cont soon...totally awesome update...thanks 4 pm...Edited by priya.shilpa - 12 years ago
i hope geet wont get angry on mann
after knwing baouther check up
i hope she ll understand him
waitng for next one
ye humesha galat direction mein kyu sochti hai
pls pls pls no fights no mu bet them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Awesome update..love it..sock after sock 4 geet..wht will she do..update soon..
awsome yaar ...loved it !!! do continue soon pls