Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maaneetfanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
awww how cute...i hope Geet gets cured pretty soon!!
Sea-Hawk thumbnail
hei zoha pls pls send me d link of part 1 to 22... i hv missed it n wanna read it ... pls send me d link of earlier story line, I l be waiting
mitzi11 thumbnail
i'm  glad maan distracting her
beautiful part
love it
cont soonnn
thnaks4 pm

thank-you-desi-glitters-35

taashu11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
so sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bubblycool thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 4 Thumbnail
😊 wow excellent..😃
Jassi_preety thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Just found your FF...Great...Pls Update soon and also PM me
abina03 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
lovely ...cute update
swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice one..maan tryng to make her feel so gud.. how sweet.. hope she gets well soon... waiting for the next part..
zoha25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

UPDATING MY FRIENDZZ ;)

zoha25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

PART 34

After sometime he hold her waist coming in front of her…let me carry you…  with that he hold her tightly by waist moving her little up and putting her foot above him… she smile crossing her arm around his neck…  I want to be close to you as much as possible mishti…   she smile brushing his hair, looking at him amazingly while he continued to walk…  why do you love me so much?...  she asked kissing his cheek and keeping her head on his shoulder…  hmm… well.. I really don't know… but I just do… as you love me…. he kisses her shoulder… she kisses his neck continuously slowly moving to his throat and collarbone…you know mishti…. I want to be here with you whole my life… she move little back face him with her raised eyebrow… he gently kiss her cheek…  no works, no responsibility, no home, no tension…. just you and me…. she giggle by his sweet dream…. Kissing him forcefully on his cheek….. You will get bored of me… he nods his head negatively no… I will never get bored with my mishti…. I will adore you in whole my life… she laughs and kisses him with all love and happiness…. Thanking him to be there for her… to always be the cure for her… to love her more than anything….  Moving away she kisses his cheek, chin and slowly move down kissing his collar bone and neck… nibbling the skin and sucking…. Maan smile that he was somehow successful in what he wanted to do for long…

Mishti… you know very well na that I'm always there for you… she moved back kiss him on his lips  and start rubbing her cheek with his stubble… I know… you will never leave me… he smile looking at her eyes, full of trust… kissing her cheek he guide his eyes to her to look down… she frowned but did what he guided… looking down she froze on her place… she was inside the water which were above her knees, she look up to him with shocked eyes… tighten the hold around his neck…. He can look scariness in her eyes… holding her tight he kiss her eyes… geet… forget everything… let's make new memory… memory of our love… but her expression were still blank… she was only looking at his eyes… c'mon… now let's enjoy it… with that he loosened his hold but she tightened her hold more… Maan… she whispered not letting him go away… sshh… nothing will happen… I'm with you… moving forward he start nibble her lower lip, she closed her eyes trying hard to feel only his love , to forget the feeling of water in her body… he was slow, trying hard to make her react… and it worked, after sometime she start kissing him… losing herself in him, his love…. He kiss her deeply, holding her hair with his one hand and entering her mouth, where she make fist on his hair equally participating…

He open his eyes only to find her lost in him… that's what he wanted… slowly holding her one arm moving it from his neck while still kissing her… he hold her hand and slowly, very slowly moved it down, inside the water…. Moving a little back for breath… she kept her forehead on his breathing hard…geet… doesn't it feel amazing…  he open his eyes to look at her, and slowly moving her hand inside the water, making her feel the water… she jerk open her eyes with the feeling… Maan… please… she pleads…. He gently kiss he cheek… don't be scared sweaty, it's nothing… look it's just water… just feel it… he continued to moved her hand and slowly leave it, leaving it inside, moving his hand on her shoulder… c'mon now… don't you want to come to me… she become confused by his word but her eyes popped out with his sudden moving away… he moved a little away.. opening his arm for her…  come mishti… come to your Maan…  she stood there not knowing what to do… tears started their way… her fear started… she wanted to be with him… but how… how can she move… what if she fell. Seeing Maan standing for her, waiting for her… she hesitatingly took her first heavy step… Maan smile seeing her moved slowly… he is winning her fear… he moved his finger guiding her to come…

When she took her second step, she felt little good… it's not so hard… she is not so far… she have to go little more… taking a deep breath  in she tried to make her step faster and run to him… it was rather slow, but for her it was way too fast…. When she finally got near him, without wasting time she hug him hard… he chuckled kissing her head… he was in cloud nine… his geet had progressed a little… he succeeded… he won his first battle... holding her tight her hide his face in her neck kissing there… they stayed there for long time… his eyes become moist in happiness… moving away he cupped her face kissing all over, not able to control his happiness… kissing her head , both eyes, nose, both cheek and finally her lips… he kissed her hard, only keeping her lips on her… tear of happiness were rolling down….

Moving away she look down at water… moving her hand inside she feel them… it feels good…  the only word came to her mouth… he lift her and took her outside the water… when they were out he lied her on sand carefully and laid on top of her… I told you… she smile holding his waist… moving down he nuzzle her neck…. And caressing her waist feeling her… moving down his start nibbling her skin, and moving his hand inside her shirt to cares her stomach, waist…. While she brushes her finger in his hair bringing him more close to her chest… his hand slowly opened her shirt all buttons, feeling her exposed skin… her breath become fast feeling his lips and hand continuously caressing her…. she closed her eyes to feel the pleasure… his eyes fell on her chest, moving due to fast breathing… moving on them he kiss the exposed part of her skin and moving his hand on her back rubbing her back… when his hand felt her hook, he tried to open them but stopped by her hand… looking up to her, she smile breathing hard…lets go inside…  he smile knowing what she meant.. Kissing her lips he carried her to continue their love making session inside…

Precap:  snowfall….😳😳

PRE PART 33  &  NEXT PART 35

Hope you like the update friends…

Plz like and comment more…

They really motivate me…😆

Love you all…

Edited by zoha25 - 12 years ago