maaneet FF...forever with you... THREAD 2 - Page 40

Posted: 12 years ago

PART 33

Maan was quiet listening all the things… his geet has made her brain stopped working… he wanted to vanish her pain, but how can he… she told nothing can be cured… he decided to ask some help from the doctor… may be he could help themhow can she be cured doctor….

Well I can only say you should get her full check up first…then only I can say anything to you…

But doctor... We live in Delhi not here…

Oh that's great… my hospital is also there… this is my card… come to my hospital when you will come to Delhi... I will be there

Maan took the card and told him he will bring her when they will be back…

He came back to his room… lay beside sleeping geet… he brought her close to his arm wanting to keep her safe, from all this pain…. Caressing her face he wanted to make her happy, give her all happiness… to let her live normally…. She was his world… how can god be so cruel to him…. He loved his dad above all, he left him…. But not now… not geet…. He will not let god let her go away from him… she is his world…he remembered her moaning in pain…. How much he wanted to vanish her pain… but he couldn't… he is helpless….wait… no he is not… he will help her… he will make her pain get away… he knows he can and he will….. He will try everything, anything for her…. kissing her forehead he too closes his eyes and slept, keeping her close to his heart…..

She slowly open her eyes but the light didn't let her… she wince closing her eyes putting her hand on her head… turning around she keep her hand on bed to search him, her support… but he was not here, the bed was empty… slowly she open her eyes, a little to see him packing their bags…. Maan… she whispered… he instantly look up and smile at her… seeing her not able to open her eyes he dim the light and sat beside her caressing her head… how are you feeling now?...  she nod… he kiss her forehead hugging her tracing his finger on her hair…I scared you… haina he nodded silently and hug her tight kissing her neck….

Moving back he caresses her cheek with his thumb…. We are going to a place which I bought for you… we will be living there from now…. She was not having the power to talk… she was feeling very heavy… keeping her head on his shoulder she loosely hold his waist… he note she was keeping her wait on him, caressing her hair he say…. You must be tired… rest for a while… I will pack the bag and bring food  she only does what he says… making her lying down he patted her back for some time, until she again fall sleep….

The car entered the beautiful house…. She was amazed with the huge place… it was the big house with huge gate… she saw a beach in front of the house… he bought this big land…. There was also a big garden few step away… she was feeling delighted with the view… she too wanted a change, not wanting to remember everything…. Wanting to forget all the pain, enjoy her life with him…. Love him whole her life….

They entered the house holding each other's hand…. He show her whole house she fall in love with each and everything in the house… finally he showed her their bedroom… it was huge and most beautiful…. He hugs her from back kissing her cheek…. You like it? removing her hair from shoulder and kiss her shoulder…. She holds his hand and kept them tightly on her stomach….I just love it Maan… turning around she hug him, thanking him….

She made coffee for both of them and sat in lawn…Maan… I saw a beach there… can we please go there….  He put his arm around her bringing her in his embrace… we will definitely go she drank the coffee silently… he noticed her being extra silent… she was being lazy in everything… although she didn't tell him but he knew…. He tried to distract her by showing her different things but she would only smile and nothing else…

He take her to the beach hoping she would feel better here… he planned everything now how to distract her…. they went to beach where he told her to walk taking her slippers out… both walk on sand bare footed holding each other's hand…

After sometime he hold her waist coming in front of him… let me carry you…  with that he hold her tightly by waist moving her little up and putting her foot above him… she smile crossing her arm around his neck…  I want to be close to you as much as possible mishti…   she smile brushing his hair, looking at him amazingly while he continued to walk…  why do you love me so much?...  she asked kissing his cheek and keeping her head on his shoulder…  hmm… well.. I really don't know… but I just do… as you love me…. he kisses her shoulder… she kisses his neck continuously slowly moving to his throat and collarbone…you know mishti…. I want to be here with you whole my life… she move little back face him with her raised eyebrow… he gently kiss her cheek… no works, no responsibility, no home, no tension…. just you and me…. she giggle by his sweet dream…. Kissing him forcefully on his cheek….. You will get bored of me… he nods his head negatively... no… I will never get bored with my mishti…. I will adore you in whole my life… she laughs and kisses him with all love and happiness…. Thanking him to be there for her… to always be the cure for her… to love her more than anything….

Precap: maaneet cute moments…

PRE PART 32  &  NEXT PART 34

Hope you like the update friends…

Plz like and comment more…

They really motivate me…

Love you all...

Edited by zoha25 - 12 years ago
beautiful part.
loved it.
loved maaneet scene.
 loved the way maan taking care of geet.
continue soon.
lovely one 
dont make there differnces by her health
pls make it soon gud
nice updates. maan bought a housr to be just with geet is sooo sweet.

thanks for pm and pls update soon
he'll never get bored of u geet...
Thnx for update...it's beautiful...
Update soon...
N cure geet ASAP
awesome part...
loved it...
thnx 4 d pm...
cute update dear!!!!!! it was nice
Amazing.Maan is so understanding , caring and loving husband.plsss continue soon.
Awesome ff...just read all the parts...
Geet is ill :(
Some parts were quite hot ;)
Is she pregnant? She can be right?