Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zoha25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

PART 31

As they reached in the room he made her sit on bed and sat in front of her… mishti, I bought it for you…. taking the box in front of her he smile… she took it and start to unpack it… opening it her eyes glitter in happiness….

Wow… it's so beautiful Maan… she looks at him and give him a soft kiss… you are such a sweetheart Maan... you are the best… sitting on his lap she hug her tight… I'm so lucky to have you my cute love…. He smiles kissing her hair…..

Maan where are we going?... geet asked him sitting beside him in car while he was driving… just few more minutes mishti, we will be there soon… she look away crossing her arm.. that's what you are saying for about half an hour…

Ufhoo… fine  here it is… he stop the car and turn to her… chalo….

Kaha?... she look around confusingly… pehle chalo to… with that he went out and open her door dragging her…. when he entre a shop she realisi they are in a jewelary shop…  why did you brought me here?... he smile dragging her by waist to the counter… select anything you want…  she look aat him fully confused face… but maan… I don't need anything…why did you brought me here?... she asked again confuse by his sudden bringing her here… he look at her for a moment then he realizes, that she never wear any jewelry… how can he forget his wife is a mistery box… he chuckled looking down and then to her…

Fine, let me select a ring for you… actually I thought you will love to buy some… she turn to the jeweler who was looking both of them… she turn to maan and smile lightly… I really don't need anything maan

Fine.. he turn to the jeweler… show me some good diamond ring… he turn to her and says… you can't buy but I can… and I want to give it to you… she only smile at hi stubbornness, he will not move before buying something for her..

After a long time he finally select a light diamond ring knowing she only like simple things… she put it in her finger and both make there way back to the car… geet look at her ring and thought something…. Turning to him she says…. Maan… I feel like giving you you something today… he become confuse and look at her… why?...

You always give me surprises, gifts… but I didn't gave you anything…. She make a baby face at him… holding her hand he kiss her finger… you gave me life mishti… and that's the most precious thing… I don't need anything else… she snatche her hand … like I wanted these gifts, but you still gave me… now if I'm saying I want to give you something you are showing me attitude… twisting her lips she look away… acha baba… let me think… hmmm….. Ahh… how about a bike ride with me… he said with a cheeky smile… bike ride? that's what you want?..

Yes… will you come…? She sighed not knowing above all the gifts why he want a bike ride with her… fine…  he sop the car after sometime at their hotel… Maan where will you find a bike here?

Geet I have a friend here… I will hire it from him… she look at him with narrowed eyebrow… friend???... he smile… geet a business MALE friend… she  rolled her eyes looking away… hmm.. fine.. good… then lets go… he chukled at her but suddenly stopped finding her glaring at him… ahem… chale mishti….

Sitting back of him in the bike, he told her… geet hold me tight ok…

Maan I'm ok… he rolled his eyes and turn to her… geet… there is a reason I told you to sit with me in the bike… she innocently asked… what?... he hit his head with his hand… kuch nahi meri maa… bus mujhe pakkar k beto… I would be thankful to you… she make a confuse face and finally agreed… holding his waist tight she keeps her head on his back while he ride the bike in beach on sand area… she close her eyes and open her arms to feel the cool breath… breahing in she smile with her still close her eyes… this is so lovely… she hold him again kissing his cheek… hmm.. So my darling wanted me to be close to him, that's why bike ride… he smile at her only…

after a long ride maan took his bike near water… and went little inside… geet suddenly hug her tight hiding her face on his back in fear… fearing from the water, he understood her fear and slowly move away… he felt her being quite and holding him tight still after few minutes… stopping the bike at corner her stood in front of her to see her looking down sadly… pulling her chin he saw her blurry eyes… without any words he hug her to remove all her pain…

Moving back he kiss her forhead… come.. holding her hand he make her sit on sand and sat beside her… you know… me and dad use to come to beach every night… we always enjoy  here, share our thoughts, I used to share my problems with me… we used to spend hours just sitting near the water… he said to make her forget her fear and make her talk to him, which worked… she turn to his keeping her head to his shoulder and hugging his wait... they remained there for a long time just enjoying the weather…

When they went to their room he suddenly hug her.. she can see his eyes full of passion and desires.. without anyword she seal her mouth with him, both making their way to bed….his  hands explored her curves above the shirt…. slipped his hand inside craving to feel them…. Over her hard peaked buds his fingers played while his mouth showered her with wet kisses. His hands became mischievous moving on the other side…..He couldn't stop loving her exploring her. feel every inch of her, inhale every aroma of her….She slide her tongue into his neck and moaned,his name feeling his theeth on her n*****…Her hands undid his belt and had his pants and boxers on the floor eploring his body, feeling them with her soft hands…both out of control….while he cupped ****** in his hand and teasing her ****** with his thumbs, making her gasp and move more toward him wanitng him more and more…As he thrush  into her quickly without any warning,  a loud moan escaped her lips….. Slowly he started rocking deliberate strokes. Her hands gripped his shoulders and another making fist on his back, not able to control the pain… closing her eyes tight, biting her lower lip… tear rolled down from corner of her eyes due to immense pressure…. He gently drink them away…he was out of control… thrushing her more and more aggresivly….bringing her  to the edge several times, but stopped short of letting them cum. He couldn't stop kissing her working his way down to her ***** where he started again sucking her ****** bringing her to several little orgasms…. Moaning loud eachothers name… his desire were building more and more with every move…. Finally when they couldn't have lasted they together reached to their desired destination. He keep his head on her chest hearing her loud heart beat.. looking up at her he saw her breathing heavily… whole body full of his marks… looking at her lustfully,  intending to start it all over again. She willingly accepted & pulled him closer starting whole over again….

Precarp : maan visiting a doctor….

PRE PART 30   &  NEXT PART 32

Hope you like the update….

Plz like and comment…

Thank you for your love and support…

Love you all…

Edited by zoha25 - 12 years ago
heermeher thumbnail
the last part was so very hot
keenu_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
wondeful nght
really loved it
but wann to ask doc
why wht happened to him
or geet
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
nice update yaar... i guess maan gonna visit doctor for geet's further treatment ..
ajenn thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I really love the idea of Bike RIde.
I gives an pleasant feeling to ride with ur love one. 😍
Why maan to doc????😕
is it to check on Geet??

Edited by ajenn - 12 years ago
29priya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
brilliant part...
loved it...
thnx 4 d pm...
cont soon...
lalitha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
nice part...loved update...hope precape is positive...thanks 4 pm...cont soon...
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
beautiful part.
loved it.
 continue soon.
nishi_I-fian thumbnail
omg...kafi hot update tha yar...
But precap bahut interesting h...
Plz update soon
286pearl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail