wonderful update
love it
pls cont soonnn
thanks pm

thank-you-desi-glitters-36

honeygrape thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
loved your ff... waiting for more maneet scenes... 
maanluvsgeet thumbnail
wow!!!!!!!! a beautiful update full of love , romance n cute moments of Maaneet. luved it.
maaneetfanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
ooohhh wow part 29 was great...i loved it!!!!!
kahkashansakina thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
wonderful update
Loved it
pls cont
Armu4eva thumbnail
Nice update...!! Very well written...šŸ‘
cherieLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
update soon

waitingggšŸ˜
t_areeb thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice to see they are having good time, hope Maan also takes care of Brij and his mother
zoha25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

PART 30

Wow... it's so goodā€¦ she jumped on bed lying there tiring from the long journeyā€¦ closing her eyes she open her arm wide inhaling the air hair... but soon she felt a heavy weight on her, without opening her eyes she lock her arm around his neckā€¦. Aren't you hungry?... he only nodded brushing his hair ā€¦  you rest for a while, I will change and order food for usā€¦  with that he kiss her lips and hug her for long time before going to washroomā€¦.

He came out of shower with towel wrapped around his waistā€¦ drying his hair with another towelā€¦ moving to the bag he took his cloth out and take jeans and t-shirt for geetā€¦ wearing his cloth he move to mirror to comb his hair, but his eyes caught sleeping geetā€¦ she was sleeping peacefully still in her sariā€¦ he went and sat beside her admiring herā€¦ she looks so beautiful so peaceful.. How much he wants to keep her happy, peaceful, without any fear, without any painā€¦. Caressing her cheek with his finger slowly he leaned down and kiss her foreheadā€¦ā€¦ she frowned moving a littleā€¦. he smile at her cute face, tracing his finger at her frown he kiss her cheek softly, she smile in her sleep feeling his touch which make him smile tooā€¦.

He ordered food for both of them and tried to wake her upā€¦. Mishti, wake upā€¦. She turns the other side giving her back to himā€¦ he hold her shoulderā€¦. Wake up geetā€¦ aren't you hungry? S he moved a littleā€¦ hmmmā€¦. He tried few time but looks like she wanted to spend her whole day in sleepingā€¦. Finally he tried his last threatā€¦ leaning at her he trace his finger at her back tickling her slowlyā€¦ she move uncomfortably, he smiled and move his finger on the hook of her blouse and jerk open themā€¦ she move on her back opening her wide eyes shock written whole over  her faceā€¦ he chuckled lying on her ā€¦.. Oh... mishti why did you wake up... comeon sleep naā€¦ she struggle to move but he was way too heavyā€¦ maan... moveā€¦ what  way is this to wake me upā€¦ he smirked at her angry faceā€¦ burring his face on her neck kissing and nibbling the skin... maanā€¦. Moveā€¦ she tried again but he hold her both hand jerking her again on bed with both hand on either sideā€¦ I think you said enoughā€¦ with that he kissed her full mouth passionatelyā€¦. She was numb by sudden kiss but gave up after sometimeā€¦ she tried to move her hand to hold him but he was not leaving herā€¦. Maanā€¦ she moans in his mouth making him more aggressiveā€¦. Biting her lip he enter her licking her tongue taking her to another worldā€¦ she closed her eyes enjoying his aggressivenessā€¦.

As he left her hand and moved them to her blouse which was just lying loosely, moving it from her body he throw it away and caressing her stomachā€¦ her heartbeat was beating so loud that he could hear itā€¦ she open his shirt button to feel his skin under her palmā€¦ moving them to his chest to his back moving up and down bringing him more closeā€¦. He move down to her sucking her collar bone removing her bra strip downā€¦ she gasped feeling his soft lips on bare b****, he cupped them with his one hand and sucking the other one licking her skin to feel her, to feel the aroma of her skinā€¦. Maanā€¦ she sighed making fist on his back biting his neck and another hand was fist on his hair bringing his face more close to her b****ā€¦ā€¦ moving further down he remove her pallu from her waist kissing her stomach and waist biting and licking with his tongueā€¦ slowly removing her lower clothsā€¦ both lost in each others, felling more of themā€¦ he kiss her gain still caressing her bare thigh, waist, stomach and armā€¦.. She gave in all she canā€¦.

Licking her lower lips he slowly drink the blood which was oozing outā€¦ she took his tongue in her mouth moving forth and downā€¦ suddenly there was a knockā€¦ groaning in her mouth he move away from herā€¦. I just hate itā€¦. she giggles caressing his cheekā€¦. Hmmmā€¦. You told you booked a house, but why are we staying hereā€¦ he smile at her pouting lipsā€¦. Are you inviting me again sweetheartā€¦ because I don't have any problemā€¦ but you have to stay hungry whole dayā€¦.. Hiding her face in his chest she gently kisses thereā€¦ open the doorā€¦. Giving her last kiss he went and wore his shirt while she hides her bare body on spreadā€¦.

Brining the food tray to her he lovingly fed her and eats his ownā€¦ she only look at him with full love and passion in her eyes covering herselfā€¦.. Finishing the food he told her to get ready, to have a small walkā€¦ she nodded and makes her way to washroomā€¦

Both walk out holding each other's handā€¦ they walk for a long time when Maan eyes caught somethingā€¦. Geet, wait here I will come soonā€¦. She frownedā€¦ but why? where are you goingā€¦ kissing her cheek he saysā€¦ I will be backing just wait for meā€¦ coming after 15 minute he say ...let's go back... I need to show you somethingā€¦ she only smiled and walk beside him who was hiding something in his jacketā€¦

As they reached in the room he made her sit on bed and sat in front of herā€¦ mishti, I bought it for youā€¦. taking the box in front of her he smileā€¦ she took it and start to unpack itā€¦ opening it her eyes glitter in happinessā€¦.

Wowā€¦ it's so beautiful Maanā€¦ she looks at him and give him a soft kissā€¦ you are such a sweetheart maaan... you are the bestā€¦ sitting on his lap she hug her tightā€¦ I'm so lucky to have you my cute loveā€¦. He smiles kissing her hairā€¦..

Precap: surprise gifts to each other'sā€¦..

PRE  PART 29   &  NEXT :  PART 31

Hope you like the updateā€¦.

Plz like and commentā€¦

Love to read themā€¦ā€¦.

Love you allā€¦

Thank you soo much...

Edited by zoha25 - 12 years ago