ajenn thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Romance in the air.
waiting for their passionate honey-in-moon
Precap sounds interesting.
jasraj123 thumbnail
nice update. ohhh they r going for honeymoon is interesting. u r right why is his mom is always outside their room😡. i don't like her. love bites😆 and visible omg.

precap seems interesting and thanks for pm. pls update soon
imaastha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice ff read it in one go...
Nice story
part 27 was really emotional i had tears in my eyes...
But u made up for it wid da nxt part...lol
simi91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
love it love it
beautiful update
pls cont soonnn
thnaks pm

thank-you-desi-glitters-36

punjabi.princes thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
great part
lol no disturbance at the honeymoon!
con't soon
mitzi11 thumbnail
wonderful update
pls cont soonnn
thanks pm

Thank You Glittering Graphic

maanluvsgeet thumbnail
honeymoon will surely b full of romance without any one disturbance, i guess so ?😕

Plz make it a happy one.
Can't see maaneet in pain.

D update was awesome. Continue soon n Thnx 4 d pm 😊🤗 
zoha25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
update coming in few minutes...
zoha25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

PART 29

Suddenly there was a knock on door… Maan beta… are you both ready… here comes his mom… rolling his eyes he look at geet who start to laugh with her swollen lips… interruption… she whispered  kissing his lips for the last time…  Maan… geet… are you there… giggling at his mouth she move back…his jaw tightened anger at his family to always disturbed them… they must always be roaming outside their room own a days, and top of it his own wife laughing at his plight... hugging her he nuzzle her neck…coming mom… she shout and whispered to him… let's get ready now…

After saying bye to every one Maan and geet sat in the back seat of the car… Maan noticed geet little odd behavior… she was little silence, nervous and continuously twisting her pallu watching out of window… he put her hand on her shoulder, turning around she raised her eyebrow… kya hua?...  she look down and keep her head on his shoulder, he hold her waist brining her close to him…  nothing… just thinking something… she says playing with his finger…  what?...  kissing his finger from back she says…  who… who na…  but stop seeing the driver… he understand she must want to talk in private, kissing her forehead he smile and blink his eyes in assurance…whole drive was in silence, she was only looking out of window and muttering something but he was not able to get anything…

They were sitting in the waiting room for their flight… Maan again tried to asked her…  mishti… are you still scared… she turn to look at him in confusion…  scared?... no… I'm not scared… he holds her hand and kisses it… then what's wrong?  She looks straight and then to him…  Maan… who kya haina… who I have listened that girls of these kind of countries …… she whispered in shy… seduce man… he look at her dumbstruck and then start laughing a loud making her go red in anger… hitting his arm she say…buhat hansi aa rahi hai un larkiyon ka naam sunke… he laugh nonstop for some time and then control himself seeing her face moving away in anger… holding her shoulder her make her turn to him… oh mishti… ache dekho… I have to look away from you to look at them, which is never going to happen… touching his cheek she says… I trust you… but not those stupid girls… making an irritated face… he smirked at her cute face….

When they sat in the plane geet became little nervous but Maan bring her close to him keeping her head on his chest holding her waist bring her close… suddenly AH come to both of them… what do you like to during sir?...  two black coffee… she smile looking at him, and gave him to coffee…  enjoy sir…  with that she left with a sweet smile… as she went geet grab his collar… he jerk down looking at her angry face… don't look there… he smile at her jealousy face and kiss her cheek calming her down…caressing her cheek slowly, he look at her lovingly…  she smile and move up to give him a kiss… I have bought a house there for us… you will love that…  she smile, he continuous to stroke her cheek, jaw line, and lip continuously…  Maan… I can't be able to wear this sari there… it will be cool there…

Geet… wear whatever you want… infact… he come close to her ear whispering… I would love to see you without any…  she hide her face close to his neck hitting his chest lightly whispering…  dhattt…  he laugh lightly…  haye haye… how much I want to eat you at this moment.. but see not a nice place…  she turn full red and hold him tight in shyness…  shameless…  she whispered making him laugh again… whole flight went by her talking to him keeping her head on his chest and playing with his buttons…  the AH came again… do you need anything else sir?...  geet turn to look at him angrily..  No… thanx… she again went giving him a smile…  I swear she is coming here again and again on purpose… and you… stop smiling like a fool for her without any reason… he couldn't help but smile at his wife extra possessiveness.. he didn't mind it, even love to see her love him so much… he was himself possessive about her… they can't let any one look at their love.. They were only made for each other's…

It was a tiring flight and geet nonstop torturing him to not to look any other girl were continued… he didn't said anything but just nod at her every torture.. He knew his one word and she will blast at him... she looked so cute when angry but he even can't tell her…. all the way she kept him close to her grabbing his arm close to her… he kissed her many time to calm her down but one look of any girl at him would make her again blast…  They finally reached the hotel... he took the keys and makes their way to their room…..

Wow... it's so good… she jumped on bed lying there tiring from the long journey… closing her eyes she open her arm wide inhaling the air hair... but soon she felt a heavy weight on her, without opening her eyes she lock her arm around his neck….

Aren't you hungry?... she only nodded brushing his hair …  you rest for a while, I will change and order food for us…  with that he kiss her lips and hug her for long time before going to washroom….

Precap : more maaneet scenes coming…

NEXT : PART 30 

Hope you like it….

Plz like and comment…

It really motivates me…

Love you all…

Edited by zoha25 - 12 years ago
m-g19 thumbnail

Beautiful Graphic #2

Edited by m-g19 - 12 years ago