Fan Fictions

maaneet FF...forever with you... THREAD 2 - Page 8

zoha25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

PART 24

He tried to calm her down... mishti... stop crying please… you are hurting me... she look at his eyes, he was surely hurt... she instantly wipe her tears looking down… he kiss her forehead, eyes, nose, cheek and then her lips.. He did slow not want to harm her, slowly nibbling her lip he lay at top of her caressing her waist putting his hand under her sari. She gave in, slowly calming down, giving her all pain. Holding him tight, closing her eyes feeling his love and forgetting all the hatred of others. She only wants him near her, no one else matter to her… they wanted to be lost in each other's arms, away from this cruel world… slowly he began to undress her, she gave in, gave everything to him, he was her life, her only support… soon both lying bare under the spread kissing each others, trying to forget the world, forget the pain, forget everything and only wants to remember each other... He made her feel special kissing every part of her, caressing her body, making her lost in his arm, loving her like it was the first time.. she traces her hand on his chest to stomach to waist and to back, bringing him close to her, tracing her hand whole over his body, to feel him, every inch of him… moving down, cupping her b****, kissing it passionately.. She closed her eyes tight as he start to nibble and bite her, she moved up to give him more excess... he move  down kissing her stomach giving her tickling sensation… he again move to her lips, this time sucking and biting her.. Slowly he entered her as tears of happiness rolled from corner of her eyes. He was giving her what she wanted at this moment... being as much close to him as possible... he moved his tongue in her mouth feeling every inch of her mouth... they moved in the rhythm, holding eacothers tightly… she hold his waist pulling him, bringing him more close… they were happy, happy to feel each other's.. He thrush her more and more... finally she felt a o*****…Maan... she gasped throwing herself in bed, both collapsed in bed panting, still feeling each other in them... she move to him keeping her head on his chest, keeping another hand on his chest, tracing her finger there… he hold her by waist close to him, rubbing her back..Closing their eyes they felt heaven….

His phone rang, disturbing both of them. He picks up the phone which was from office… fine. I will be there soon... wait for me... disconnecting the phone he looked down at geet who was looking at him suspiciously… where are you going? He holds her tightly bringing her top of him...I need to go office... have important meeting... she look at him frowning... it's our second day of wedding… and you are leaving me… she become sad looking down, trying to move away from him.. He holds her tight laying her on bed and lying top of her.I promise, will return back as meeting will be finished... he kiss her cheek and chin... she put her hand on his cheek looking at him sadly… promise… giving her a forcefully  kiss he said… promise my sweet mishti… he move away and went to washroom to get ready… she silently laid and watch him getting ready for office.. Wearing his cloth he gave her a last kiss and hugs her making his way out…

When he was going out he passed with all family member, knowing he will lose himself, he don't even look at them... but to his luck dadi called out to him… Maan beta, where are you going? He clenched his fist, trying hard to keep silence... he avoid her and start walking, but this time cacha jee called him... Maan... It's your second day of wedding... you shouldn't leave geet... he finally turn around not able to hurt his chacha jee... chachu, I have an important meeting... geet knows about it... she understand... he turn to leave but he was not able to avoid crying face of geet. He want to give dadi one final dose... he went toward her... dadi, why did you told those things to geet? dadi become alert.. I think you forgot something... geet is now my wife, and before saying a word to her always remember this... you know I won't tolerate it...now onward I don't want you near her any more.. Its better you should go to your home tomorrow morning... whole hall become silence by his anger... mom tried to speak... Maan, what are you saying? Is it the way to speak to elders... he turn toward her with full anger eyes…? I have behaved too well since they came, I told you I won't tolerate a word against geet... but I think they forgot it... I don't want them here… its good they should leave next morning… with that he left the place furiously… all were hell scared with his temper, no one can ever say no to him and he will never change his decision…

It was evening when geet made way downstairs only to find all sitting in the hall with sad faces... she confusingly went to them and sat beside chachu... what's wrong chachu? Annie spoke sadly... bro told them to leave tomorrow... she look to mom and turn to chachu again... then it hit her why he did it… she sighed looking all of them sad faces... Arjun spoke... bhabhi we wanted to be here till reception... but… he sighed looking down sadly... she again turn to look all of them and become sad that it's all because of her… she taught for a moment and shout a loud... what if I speak to him?  All turn to look at her as she was some alien... What? arjun came and kneeled down to her…. bhabhi, do you even know what you are saying?... she frowned… bhabhi its impossible that bro will change his decision… whatever he says would become final… no one in the world can convince him..  She only smiled at him and patted his head… arjun, I'm not anybody to him... and I know he will say yes to me… Vicky stood in the middle shouting... I can bet that bro will have to say yes… he can never say no to our sweet bhabhi... she is his heart... All smile hoping for good….

Precap: reception…. Will Maan allow them or not?

next :PART 25

loving laments..

hope you like it...

plz like and comment..

love to read your lovely commentss...

love you all...

Edited by zoha25 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users