febinyusuff thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
congrats on the new thread !
Please continue soon
zoha25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

PART 23

she enter her room again, at the same time Maan also came out from washroom wrapping a towel around his waist… he grab her by waist bringing her close to him, nuzzling her neck.. Maan... stop it... you already gave too many marks to me… It took too much time to hide them… he move to see her making baby face to which he again melt…oh mishti... stop giving this look, I might lose myself again…  she  giggled hiding her face in his neck kissing the mark which she gave him….. get ready now…  he smile, giving her last kiss on her lip he move away… she selected a dress him, helping him by buttoning his shirt they quickly become ready and make their way downstairs…

They both make their way downstairs only to find all of them sitting in the living room… geet went toward all elders taking their blessings… all touches her head to give her blessing but dadi seems to think something else… ghar ki bari bahu ho ab tum, aur pehle din hi itni dair se ayi ho. Na jaane aage kya hoga. She said scartically. Geet only look down sadly. Mom came to cover up the situation knowing Maan anger. Geet beta, you have to make some sweet for us today.  Geet smiled and nodded making her way to the kitchen. Meera and Annie were already in the kitchen. Meera came toward her. Bhabhi, what will you make today?  geet look here and there looking the things present in the kitchen.. Hmmm. how about kheer. She exclaimed excitedly. Meera and Annie agreed and help her in making kheer. While making kheer geet was busy in stirring the milk when Maan enter the kitchen to find meera and Annie also there, he turn to look at geet who was engrossed in her cooking... meera turned to find Maan standing at the door admiring his wife, she giggled slowly which brings Maan out of his thought, he immediately turned his face away to avoid meera giggle.. He so much wanted to shoo them away from there... meera understood that he might need privacy, so she dragged Annie out winking at him. He popped his eye to see meera teasing him... him... oh god. Geet what have you made me… he went toward her and hugs her from back...

She jerk by the sudden hug, he kisses her cheek lovingly. Maan…. what are you doing here? Go out...  she struggled to go out of his hold, but he was way too strong. Putting his hand under her sari he squeezes her belly, ouch...she winced in pain holding his hands tight... why you left me there? You know I don't like talking with others...he was angry, angry at her... she know how much he hate to be with others, to be in others company, he never want anyone  near him. He hate it, and she left him to them, to talk... talk my foot... I can't even stand them and she wants me to be with them...  he start to nibble her neck, removing her hair to one side... Maan... I have to make this kheer... you... go from here… she whispered,, closing her eyes feeling his lips in her skin.. She tried again to move away from him but he only tightened his grip biting her neck very hard taking his anger out her... ouch… Maan… she turn around to face him, feeling the pain in her neck... what do you want? She said angrily rubbing her neck which was deep red having his teeth marks... he hold her waist tightly, kissing the marks softly, she winced in pain… I just want you near me… stop doing it and come to me... he said stubbornly… she look at him now understanding the reason behind his strange behavior.. She remember how much he hates to be with others and here she left him with them to have a talk... she very well knows he never talk of his heart to anyone but only her…she felt guilty , cupping his face she gently give him a warm kiss.. I'm sorry… I left you there... she said softly caressing his face to calm him down... you wait in bedroom... I will be there as soon I finish it… he hug her calming down… did I hurt you? He said kissing the bite marks... she couldn't do much but smile at him… its ok… I will apply some ointment... moving back, kissing his cheek she said... now go...  he nodded… come soon... he said making his way to their room.

She prepared the kheer and start putting them in the bowls... meera came again in the kitchen giving her a smile... geet thought for a moment and then speak keeping the bowl aside..Meera. Where was sameera last night? She is not here also... meera hesitated but then speak...woh bhabhi... di was not feeling well, so she decided to take rest... geet noticed her uneasiness and felt it to avoid the topic… they went outside where all were waiting for the kheer.. She gave all of them... all liked it too much and appreciated her… she looked for dadi but didn't found her... mom, where is dadi?  Mom said while eating the kheer... she is in her room beta... geet nodded and decided to give her kheer in her room... she make her way to her room with the tray..

When she went their she saw dadi sitting in the bed might be thinking something, keeping the tray aside she sat besides her keeping her hand on her shoulder to bring her out of thoughts. Dadi jerk and look at her instantly...  dadi. I made kheer... so bring it for you... she move to take the tray but stopped by her words... how much money do you want?...geet turned toward her shocked by her words… dadi.. But she was cut by her… I know very well girls of your kind. You don't have family, no permanent job. Socha hoga Maan bte ko phasa kar uske paise apne naam kardu. But let me tell you, you will not be able to succeed in your plan. Geet was having tears in her eyes. How could she even think of such thinks about her?  Dadi... aisa kuch nahi hai... main maan se pyaar…. Dadi again cut her... tum maan se nahi uske paiso se pyaar karti ho... She was very heart, tears were nowhere to stop... but remember one thing geet... you will never be happy in your life... yea meri badua hai. Tum kabhi bhi maan ke saath kush nahi rahogi. Geet gasped closing her mouth with her hand unable to take the words... she ran out to her room…

Maan was busy with his laptop when geet entered there and stood beside the window, tears flowing down continuously. Dadi's word were ringing in her mind... Maan noted her being quiet; he went to her and saw her cheek which makes him frowned...  Keeping his hand on her shoulder to turn her... the moment she saw him, she hug him crying bitterly, holding him tight... he became alert by her crying. What on earth has happened that she is crying so hard... crying turn into sob and hiccups... He was feeling helpless seeing her condition... cupping her face he wiped her face which turned red, eyes were deep red and full of tears... he gently kiss her eyes but tears were nowhere to stop.. She holds his collar tightly... Maan….. I….. I… really….. Love… you…. She said in very difficulty in between her sobs... Maan frowned by her action.I know mishti… I love you too... is that what made you cry so hard... he hug her again trying to calm her down, rubbing her back.. But her hiccups, sob. and tears were not stopping.. She again moves back holding his face in her hands...I… don't…. want… your… money… I…I... only…. Wants... you… he was feeling his heart break to see her in such worse condition... why is she talking about money, what made her thing all this? He carried her to the bed slowly making her lie down,  lying beside her, holding her close to his heart... he put his hand to her red cheek wiping the tears with his thumb.. What happened mishti... what's wrong? she was crying continuously hard… she… she told…. I … want…… you're…… money….. I… don't …. Don't…. love you…. I…. I …. Will...never… be happy…with...you….sobbing hard with each words she cried wetting his shirt… he move her face toward him kissing her lips softly… who said you all this mishti?... he was furious, who will even dare to speak such words to her..Mishti… tell me… who told you all thisshe look at him still sobbing, not sure to tell him or not... she whispered in low voice…dadi… he came forward to her mouth, unable to ear... who???... Dadi...she mumbled looking at her, he was shocked to hear that dadi could speak such low words to her... how dare she speak this to his mishti. She really has to pay for it.

He tried to calm her down... mishti... stop crying please… you are hurting me... she look at his eyes, he was surely hurt... she instantly wipe her tears looking down… he kiss her forehead, eyes, nose, cheek and then her lips.. He did slow not want to harm her, slowly nibbling her lip he lay at top of her caressing her waist putting his hand under her sari. She gave in, slowly calming down, giving her all pain. Holding him tight, closing her eyes feeling his love and forgetting all the hatred of others. She only wants him near her, no one else matter to her… they wanted to be lost in eachothers arms, away from this cruel world…

Precap: what should Maan do to dadi??

NEXT : PART 24

Hope you like it…

Plz like and support…

Love you sweet comments….

Love you all…

Thanks…

Edited by zoha25 - 12 years ago
jasraj123 thumbnail
nice update. i hate dadi. she is rude to geet. maan should ask her not to say a word to geet.
Edited by jasraj123 - 12 years ago