India-Forums

Asian Shows
Asian Shows

Comedy Shows

ILuvagudLaugh Newbie
ILuvagudLaugh
ILuvagudLaugh

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 5:39am | IP Logged
With all the comedy shows doing the rounds, I still feel the dearth for the same and I could still use a good laugh. One such show that comes close is Tarak Mehta ka oolta chasma. But otherwise, they are only crying and making me cry at the same time.

Could we please see some more humor, even if it has to be at the expense of our celebrities or  even our politicians.For instance, I would  love to  laugh at someone slipping, then falling and bumping their heads like on America's Funniest Home Videos and I would also love to laugh at someone like Daya ben's idiosyncrasies. Like  when a celebrity makes a bad movie or a politician makes a boo-boo, or the pope is caught unawares, or we have a wardrobe disaster, or we have an accent problem, or when the queen wears a funny hat, or when an oscar winner's photo is camouflaged with a bufoon's or when a male politician has a female voice, or vice versa, it is seriously funny.

I am here therefore, asking for some TV show to make me laugh! One such show that comes close is JayHind.tv, which is on the internet. Good stuff!

-ILoveAGoodLaugh

Edited by ILuvagudLaugh - 06 May 2011 at 5:39am

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top