Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Rani looks worst as a pros.
Kalki in Dev. D...She acted an unconventional prostitute...from a girl raised from a wealthy family to her becoming a lost girl.
I just like her.
monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
HELEN! all the way as cabre Bar Dancer and Tabu for Chandini bar then Kalki in Devdas and Neha Dhupia in Ek Chalis ke last local

Edited by monar - 12 years ago
I havent seen Chandni Bar nor Rekha's movies so cant comment on that.

I loved seeing Kareena in the typical Indian sex worker role, my oh my, was she enigmatic or what! So bold, naive, empathetic, selfless, quirky, I LOVED it. 

Kalki was AMAZING in Dev D. Although she was weak in the first couple of scenes, she transformed big time and played the role of a contemporary sex-worker brilliantly!
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: JONAKIHATESYOU

Rani looks worst as a pros.

😆
TallyHo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Rekha in Umrao Jaan,  also Muqaddar ka Sikandar!
melonie thumbnail
Originally posted by: lalixlily

Kalki in Dev. D...She acted an unconventional prostitute...from a girl raised from a wealthy family to her becoming a lost girl.

I just like her.

Agree Kalki in Dev.D was amazing...It was more believable becaue they showed how she became a prostitute 😭
I also loved Kareena in Chameli...she was quite good...especially the way she tricks Rahul Bose with her fake sad stories was amazing 😆
Originally posted by: eraser

I havent seen Chandni Bar nor Rekha's movies so cant comment on that.

I loved seeing Kareena in the typical Indian sex worker role, my oh my, was she enigmatic or what! So bold, naive, empathetic, selfless, quirky, I LOVED it. 

Kalki was AMAZING in Dev D. Although she was weak in the first couple of scenes, she transformed big time and played the role of a contemporary sex-worker brilliantly!

Originally posted by: melonie

Agree Kalki in Dev.D was amazing...It was more believable becaue they showed how she became a prostitute 😭
I also loved Kareena in Chameli...she was quite good...especially the way she tricks Rahul Bose with her fake sad stories was amazing 😆

So whom do you vote for from the ones mentioned?
xChandnix thumbnail
I've only seen a few movies but I Kalki was pretty good in Dev D and made the character believable and I liked Tabu from Chandni Bar too.

Madhuri was good in Devdas but her character didn't have the depth it could have and Kareena in Chameli didn't pull off the character convincinly enough for me, the movie was brilliant in some aspects but at parts it fell short.

I would say Tabu if I had to choose one from the limited movies I've seen.
Edited by xChandnix - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: xChandnix

I've only seen a few movies but I Kalki was pretty good in Dev D and made the character believable and I liked Tabu from Chandni Bar too.

Madhuri was good in Devdas but her character didn't have the depth it could have and Kareena in Chameli didn't pull off the character convincinly enough for me, the movie was brilliant in some aspects but at parts it fell short.

I would say Tabu if I had to choose one from the limited movies I've seen.

absolutely agreed !!! kareena;s role was written for Antara Mali and the critics also said tht Antara Mali could have done better ... i think she was really dumb...she left this movie for stupid ram gopal verma movies...chameli would have mapped her in bollywood and she would have been doing movies too...anyways.

tabu is the best