Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
for badi maa...who has a stick extending from her bun...🤣
is the game ok???

yeah...so are we going to pm everyone for messages...or make a thread asking for messages..cos sometimes...we may not have members in our pm list and they may send messages too...what to do...???
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

for badi maa...who has a stick extending from her bun...🤣
is the game ok???

yeah...so are we going to pm everyone for messages...or make a thread asking for messages..cos sometimes...we may not have members in our pm list and they may send messages too...what to do...???

🤣🤣🤣hahaha its ok and perfectly fits the situation..and do give some examples like this🤣🤣

and reg the msgs..do we aks everyone or only a few?..if everyone gives msgs then how much do we have to work?😆😆I dnt think we should tell anything in the forum now..just let iut come as a surprise in my opinionj(honest)😆😆
Shwets1502 thumbnail
ok...then we will pm only a few and ask for their messages...
and if this is the case...we have only messages...and that SGP thing(shud find a name for this)...what else can we add then...??to make it interesting..???

ok...then we will pm only a few and ask for their messages...
and if this is the case...we have only messages...and that SGP thing(shud find a name for this)...what else can we add then...??to make it interesting..???

which SGP thing?😆can we bring about a ist of names..like a naming ceremony for all the members who r active in the forum???and they willbe referred to those names only...and can we bring a mascot for our forum??🤣🤣🤣🤣I can ask aman reg that..we can design..name the mascot and present it to the forum..and we can always make the mascot's presence felt in special threads..😆😆...gossip..only if we have loads..coz we need some for the june issue😆
Shwets1502 thumbnail
yar..abt SGP and SGP forum till now..how it has been...only if u need that...or else nothing is left...😆

naming ceremony sounds cool...bt are we going to decide the names..??and mascot is superb too...bt i cant help in that...

and gossips...lets keep it for june...no need now...or else nothing will look fresh for the new NL...

yar..abt SGP and SGP forum till now..how it has been...only if u need that...or else nothing is left...😆

naming ceremony sounds cool...bt are we going to decide the names..??and mascot is superb too...bt i cant help in that...

and gossips...lets keep it for june...no need now...or else nothing will look fresh for the new NL...

bold-ohh..sorry..I again forgot😆yup..we can surely do something..but main problem is writing😆😆

naming ceremony-yup..we can decide the names..and take help of sheema di too here😉

reg mascot thing-first I need to talk to aman..maybe we have a hippo(genda)as our mascot?😆

okies okies...can we have one more segment here?where we display some funny facebook status of SGPians?😆😆and also poetry and all
Shwets1502 thumbnail
i can write as i said...il try to keep it as short as possible...

yeah...we can get sheema di's help...we have to make a list of all the active members...and not leave anyone...

we can add FB status too...**have to go and keep a good status now😆** poetry too...bt how will we search for all that??
Shwets1502 thumbnail
shounak headji...😆 where are u???
Shwets1502 thumbnail
if anyone want me here...pm me...😆
Shwets1502 thumbnail
ok...iam here...where are u sbji????