Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Forum Gossips

1)Our very own Rubalwa and Nets have a new naam karan of sorts..Rubal is now Rubber man for the HOD of instigating minstry-shonu whereas Netri has been renamed as HOTKI..head of...?..sorry I forgotπŸ˜•πŸ˜†

2)The creatives thought that they would win the audiences heart with the light hearted Amnesia track but a-haa..they were wrong..continuous attacks on the current track has been coming in the form of crtiicism from Radhika and Sheemu and episode bloopers on every alternative day by Renu and Shwetha...all we can say is...Carry on jaani!πŸ˜†

3)The forum missing feefs-febs-laxmi di(frame a sentence for this yaar)πŸ˜†

4)Our very own punter bhai of the forum,Tejesh has finally found lady luck..He has become more active,gets more likes on his posts and all credit goes to his growing relationship with shonu baby..Lowe is in the air for Tej bhai and shonu baby...Come fall in lowe again!!🀣

5)Khushi bhabhi's attack..this too also write na..i dont know what to writeπŸ˜†

6)Spamming is a crime?Yes it is but not when it leads to the completion of our first SGP Pictures gallery...dont take them lightly as they 'double handedly' completed the first Pictures Gallery of SGP Forum..the talented pic-spammers..aneesha sahani and anusree-pradeep!..Thank you!
Edited by .sb. - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: *Harika*

And ya, shounak...u said u will teach me how to do it na???

how will i yaar?The gimp files fail to upload on net??when i cant send u the NL backgrounds in xcf format..how will I teach you?
SomerholicGirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

SGP's shakespeare-sheema, tejesh

Best Analyser-radpat, sheemu, shounak

Director of the Month-keenu

SGP addict of the month-sheemu, renu

Avi/Icon maker of the month- shakila, haaki, shounak

Best FF writer-vips, manju, shwets

Siggymaker of the month-keenu, haaki

blue ones are mine...
and as u said, u leave the rest for aneesha di...
GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Good work SB Except mine Gossip...I m feeling Damn sleepy so I will discuss/spam this post tomorrow πŸ˜†
SomerholicGirl thumbnail
@shounak: thats bad...what will we do??? :(
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: .sb.

Forum Gossips

1)Our very own Rubalwa and Nets have a new naam karan of sorts..Rubal is now Rubber man for the HOD of instigating minstry-shonu whereas Netri has been renamed as HOTKI..head of...?..sorry I forgotπŸ˜•πŸ˜†

2)The creatives thought that they would win the audiences heart with the light hearted Amnesia track but a-haa..they were wrong..continuous attacks on the current track has been coming in the form of crtiicism from Radhika and Sheemu and episode bloopers on every alternative day by Renu and Shwetha...all we can say is...Carry on jaani!πŸ˜†

3)The forum missing feefs-febs-laxmi di(frame a sentence for this yaar)πŸ˜†

4)Our very own punter bhai of the forum,Tejesh has finally found lady luck..He has become more active,gets more likes on his posts and all credit goes to his growing relationship with shonu baby..Lowe is in the air for Tej bhai and shonu baby...Come fall in lowe again!!🀣

5)Khushi bhabhi's attack..this too also write na..i dont know what to writeπŸ˜†

6)Spamming is a crime?Yes it is but not when it leads to the completion of our first SGP Pictures gallery...dont take them lightly as they 'double handedly' completed the first Pictures Gallery of SGP Forum..the talented pic-spammers..aneesha sahani and anusree-pradeep!..Thank you!

ok i will try fr te others...and for attack on amnesia track...include amensia and ishaan...🀣
@rubal-That's not my gossips..those are shwetha's...so thank herπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@harika-I know!!I am so maha angry..I have tried sending you thru mail too..but the xcf files dont load anytime..nor thru googledocs too..and please stay here now!πŸ˜†
SomerholicGirl thumbnail
okay...u do it always...
no probs wid me...
Originally posted by: *Harika*

okay...u do it always...

no probs wid me...

thats so freaking now😳...OK..u tell about ur write ups...and can u both please help me with the pics??
SomerholicGirl thumbnail
me?
well...give me only few...
actually, shwets used to do that work...

And ,y relatives are coming today night, staying for the whole week :(

I will send u the writeups.