Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
iam here...๐Ÿ˜†

shounak...what will be the time frame..i mean...from which date to which date will be the month??
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

iam here...๐Ÿ˜†

shounak...what will be the time frame..i mean...from which date to which date will be the month??

I dont know about this month๐Ÿ˜†coz we are starting after a long time..maybe we can do april-may together?๐Ÿ˜†*coz i want to add suhana manjua aunty's rihta as the rishta of the month*๐Ÿ˜†...I guess its from 1st to the 28th of every month๐Ÿ˜†
Shwets1502 thumbnail
lets follow from 1st to 25th to be safer...

and abt rishta of the month...add Ma-suhana saying this month there was nothing special...๐Ÿ˜†
haha..i dont need to say that also..i will just add..who will know whether its for april or may๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@shounak...thats true...๐Ÿ˜†

ok iam going to sleep now...probably wont be OL tomr...as sub-func starts tomr...and main one on sunday...

so see u later...bye,.good night..๐Ÿ˜Š
bye...enjoy ur sub function!๐Ÿ˜›Even I will be off for two days..btw..Shwetha..what function huh?..are u gettin' married or something?๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‰
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@ Shounak ,
I m off until Monday so is it ok if I send U PM for Quiz after Sunday !!!!? PM me if so .
Good luck to rest of the team ...

Thanks for the PM SB. 

So, I will do the summary of the month from 1st to 25th. I need someone's help. I can't open videos these days. (Crap Internet). ๐Ÿ˜กCan someone tell me what happened on the 1st? (What happened - just like a sentence). I can write the rest of the story. ๐Ÿ˜ŠThanks for the help.
-ArohaAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
uhhh i think i need to figure out what im writing :P 
-ArohaAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
oh wait! funny scene! damn so many to choose from :/