SGP Chronicles NL- FIRST ISSUE check pg 61 - Page 33

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
seriously..its sooo boring!!I have admissions tomorrow..they will start giving forms..and then the academic yr here starts in 1st july..OMG 1 more month of holidays!!๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿฅณ..Mixed emotions u see๐Ÿ˜†..

Ohh lil champs coming na..ohh god...more spamming๐Ÿ˜†aanyhow jay is just hoting na..hope there are less threads this time..
Hey...Sheema di replied...

Anything for you guys, just give me time limits or a dead line so that I try to do it on time. If you give me names I will start writing, infact I will start now, is it on there any particular habit or general?

-- Previous Private Message --
Sent By : Buddy Name
Sent : 15 May 2011 at 5:37am

Sheema di..can u help us with some poetry?..Like we will give you the names of some SGPians in the newsletter team..and their favourites..and u have to write a four line poem intoducing them..can you please help us out if you are free?๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ...its for our newsletter launch

She is online...do we call her here or do it thru PMs??
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
my college also starts in july...๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜†
mixed feelings here too...๐Ÿ˜†

iam thinking of watching little champs...its been a long time i watched a show...and its going to be kids singing...so it will be fun...especially the auditions...๐Ÿ˜†
Shwets1502 thumbnail
can u do it thru pms...tell her the deadline is tomr...ask if she can...

il be here only...bt my parents are roaming ehre and there...so cant chat properly...
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

can u do it thru pms...tell her the deadline is tomr...ask if she can...

il be here only...bt my parents are roaming ehre and there...so cant chat properly...

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..OK..i will tell thru Pms only..
Shwets1502 thumbnail
ok...๐Ÿ˜†
iam sitting in their room actually...watching TV...so they can roam as its their room...๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿ˜†lol ur so funny๐Ÿ˜†..OK..i sent the details of the members to Sheema di..I didnt know anything about luvsis4ever and arohangel..so sent them pms too๐Ÿ˜†..arrohaangel has her status as..soon to be inactive๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†..now just awaiting for the pms back๐Ÿ˜†
Shwets1502 thumbnail
now i can chat...they both left...๐Ÿ˜†hope they are not back soon..๐Ÿ˜†

so..are we discussing something now??๐Ÿ˜‰
yes!we are...read my previous post"!๐Ÿ˜†arohaangel seems to go be inactive forever..so we need a replacement..๐Ÿ˜†
Shwets1502 thumbnail
we still have a lot of vacancies...which will be filled by me and haaki...so why are u worried...aroha's portion also we will do...๐Ÿ˜†

so now???๐Ÿ˜‰