SGP Chronicles NL- FIRST ISSUE check pg 61 - Page 16

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Shwets1502

are u meaning the new NL na..
we can just have the cover page...which will say SGP Chronicles...and the rest we can add...like what it will have new...

ya..in the special NL..just when we are introducing the NL for june..we can just show the cover page for the next month..which we can make nicely๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by .sb.

ya..in the special NL..just when we are introducing the NL for june..we can just show the cover page for the next month..which we can make nicely๐Ÿ˜‰

ok then...we can just display the cover page...
bt what abt contents...and wat they can look for...we can just post that also na..separately...??
^^^yes...something will mentioned in the cover page whereas we will include the list of contents on the special SGP..so lets get started!!!๐Ÿ˜‰coz...16 may isnt that far๐Ÿ˜›
lets get started...???๐Ÿ˜•matlab kya...what shud i do now...???
i give the content for SGP thing tomr...
anything else...u have to do for the layout..not me...s u get started...๐Ÿ˜†
u have to get started with the content also na?๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†dont worry..i'll do the layuts..but one thing..i will be including only the main charachters from the show ok..the more people we put in,the more clumsy it will become...is that ok???
now can u tell me..where u are putting te characters...u mean in the layout???clearly bolna...???๐Ÿ˜†
I am puting them in the NL cover page which we will introduce in the new NL๐Ÿ˜†chalo chodo..I may put a small family pic somewhere..๐Ÿ˜‰

ok then its bye from me๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†I am logging off..and really getting started now๐Ÿ˜†
ok..bye bye..good night...๐Ÿ˜Š
any one here???
only u both r handling NL???
mera yaha kuch kaam nahi hain kya?   

hey haaki...

here is ur work...u have to get confirmation from the NL team now...and form the team...then we will give them instruction for the new NL..

so form the NL team...thats ur job now...