Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SomerholicGirl thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

shwets...everything is included...

ya...names to the members?
I read that concept some where????

P.S: my day is going bad... :( ...I fell after stamping the threshhold not once but twice...and now...I added salt twice in the curry :(

where is shounak?
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
naming thing is cancelled...

u concentrate on cooking...and think abt anything we can add...
dont know where shounak went...

il catch u later dear...see u...
SomerholicGirl thumbnail
@shwets : I ate also...
no probs...
i am sorry that i was not available in ur discussions from two days :(
SomerholicGirl thumbnail
see...when i come
every one disappear
and when i am not there u guys will be there... :(
whats the next step...the special NL contents are finalised...so how are we going to work for that...??
we have

Intro to New NL and members

right??
so now what??

OK...so I am here๐Ÿ˜†..OK..now that we got the the content heads..lets start formatting...we can start discussing about the SGP thing...and then..the intro of new members..but for that..we need the new membrs๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..we need to pm them..bring them here...ask them that are they ready?..i mean no telling I cant do later...and then when everything is planned..giving them a detailed view of the NL..and then start the special NL๐Ÿ˜†
Shwets1502 thumbnail
finally u are here...๐Ÿ˜†

ok..lets ask haaki to pm them shall we...she can take care of them...lets ask her to pm them...asking them to give their confirmation for the last time...if they want to back out...last chance for them..๐Ÿ˜† after that they shud be committed...

abt SGP thing...what shall we include...i thought there wont be anything big in it...just how good SGP is...the forum is and the members...anything else u think...
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

finally u are here...๐Ÿ˜†

ok..lets ask haaki to pm them shall we...she can take care of them...lets ask her to pm them...asking them to give their confirmation for the last time...if they want to back out...last chance for them..๐Ÿ˜† after that they shud be committed...

abt SGP thing...what shall we include...i thought there wont be anything big in it...just how good SGP is...the forum is and the members...anything else u think...

yes ..let Harika handle the newbies๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..abouyt the SGP thing..what exactly do we add?..evn I am confused๐Ÿ˜†
Shwets1502 thumbnail
i though we can start with how good SGP is..portraying chars and relations and becos of which we came to this forum...and how we have bonded well in this forum...we can mention various things we had in our forum and all...
anything more...๐Ÿ˜†
lol you actually said it all๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†what else do i need to say?..hmm lets start thinking about how to introduce the whole NL to the members๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†like how to present[I knw for the last 15 mins we r doing that only]๐Ÿ˜†...do we introduce the NL with a special cover page?๐Ÿ˜‰
Shwets1502 thumbnail
are u meaning the new NL na..
we can just have the cover page...which will say SGP Chronicles...and the rest we can add...like what it will have new...