Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
the NL team itself is not finalised...lets ask haaki to do that...πŸ˜†

yeah...abt SGP...forum...and one person from forum is good...go ahead with that...

anything i have to do now..headjiπŸ˜†
😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑I will kill you!!!πŸ˜†Yes u have work..tell whom shud i pm?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Shwets1502 thumbnail
all the active members...exclude us...πŸ˜†
we have...

pm the BBC gang...for more info...my siggy...πŸ˜†
then few more..u will know na...like radpat...madhu...aneesha...sushma(ice.maiden)...they are relatively new
members too...then we have tanu di...got an idea...hji...πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

all the active members...exclude us...πŸ˜†
we have...

pm the BBC gang...for more info...my siggy...πŸ˜†
then few more..u will know na...like radpat...madhu...aneesha...sushma(ice.maiden)...they are relatively new
members too...then we have tanu di...got an idea...hji...πŸ˜†

😑😑😑then from today i will call you kagdi or maybe gopi...wat say?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†OK..I shall Pm them all..the sig includes you too!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
😑
Shwets1502 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .sb.

😑😑😑then from today i will call you kagdi or maybe gopi...wat say?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†OK..I shall Pm them all..the sig includes you too!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
😑

NAHII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!please dont do that shounak banarjee...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
it includes u also..πŸ˜†

ok pm them...and tell its very urgent...πŸ˜† or they will send after 10 days...πŸ˜†

so now whats my work??
Shwets1502 thumbnail
iam leaving for dinner...see u after episode...πŸ˜†

iam eagerly waiting to see the doc...πŸ˜†
OK moti kagdi!πŸ˜›..ur work now is to...decide what will come first what will come second in the NL🀣
Shwets1502 thumbnail
good pm shounak...
il decide the sequence and tell tomr...
Messages!

I am posting all the messages here.I will update this post as and when i get the messages so that even if I am offline for somedays..[coz I dnt knwo what waits for me in future after today's results]πŸ˜†..you all can start atleast working on them...

Here are the messages!πŸ˜ƒ

Armu4eva

Your best moments in this forum:
The golden olden moments..when we used to yap n yap about any good or crap that SGP dished out...!! πŸ˜³

The posts n interactions of Laxmi/ Reguser/ Vishmewell/Dewdroppearl/Sanaya ... Miss them a lot..! 

Your take on the forum..why you like/dislike?
SGP isnt just a forum its a family..so theres nothing to dislike.. in it!! πŸ˜›

I love the interactions we have..the amazing members who range from teenagers to grown ups.. from the optimists to the pessimists ..from the critics to the fanatics..! Its an amazing amalgamation of members/thots/feelings..😳

Comment on the members of the forum
Unique .. Diverse...Crazy... Adorable.. Awe-inspiring & Simply Uh-mazing

and finally,if you got  chance to personally meet someone from the forum..whom would it be?
There did be two i wanna meet personally...
-- Ek hai Guru. .duja unka Shishya.. aka.. Laxmi & Shounak..!!
Laxmi. .coz i adore her...for her amazing generosity.. and warmth that she exudes to each n every member..she is a true darling...❀️ I so want to be like her..in more ways than one..! I really respect her a lot!!

&

Shounak.. coz he is my first n only Virtual life Brother..! I dun have siblings and i m very attached to Shounak..! His creativity. .intelligence(or sometimes the lack of it πŸ˜›) ...his cuteness..and his naughtiness always warm my heart!! πŸ€—

ice.maiden

Your best moments in this forum: During Shatty's FF πŸ˜†

Your take on the forum..why you like/dislike? Like it for its openness, humour (the right type), and because no one hurts no one Also.it is a vent for my frustration πŸ˜† 

Comment on the members of the forum:- they have a great sense of humour, some wonderful writers, and most of all, they are all people whom I consider "normal"πŸ˜†

and finally,if you got  chance to personally meet someone from the forum..whom would it be? Netri 

rdfan

Your best moments in this forum:I think i wud say all my time spent on this forum has been the best ...one of the first forums i became a part of ...made some awesome friends all along...so its been best right thru be it ne of the discussions...the taskmaster ...everything each and every moment has been fantabulous and worth it

Your take on the forum..why you like/dislike?Oh this forum is like my first love ...I absolute it love the place cos there is no place like home is it πŸ˜ƒ

Comment on th members of cthe forum:Members of this forum - Nice Sweet Intelligent ..very welcoming ...absolutely rocking and fantastic

and finally,if you got  chance to personally meet someone from the forum..whom would it be?Actually i wish i cud meet all of them someday ...it wud be so much fun ...πŸ˜‰

anusree-pradeep

Your best moments in this forum:my first day in the fourm

Your take on the forum..why you like/dislike? i like this fourm very much..positive atmosphere,healthy discussions etc

Comment on the members of the forum: members of this fourm are very supportive people and fun loving

and finally,if you got  chance to personally meet someone from the forum..whom would it be?

it would be Febs..

Resham

Your best moments in this forum: discussing everything with everyone present here...all members are so lively and serene that its wonderful to interact with them given any topicπŸ˜›

Your take on the forum..why you like/dislike? Its really a good forum where you can discuss everything under the sun knowing that people will understand you and your points😳

Comment on the members of the forum all r insane and crazyπŸ˜† and I love themπŸ˜†

and finally,if you got  chance to personally meet someone from the forum..whom would it be? cant I meet all of youπŸ˜‰ why not first you ShounuπŸ˜‰

harika

Your best moments in this forum: every moment i spend on the forum is the best one for me

Your take on the forum..why you like/dislike? I luv this forum alot cuz it gave me many wonderful friends, brothers and sisters..No dislikes.

Comment on the members of the forum. Every one are sweet, funny, crazy and very loveable...luv u all...muah...

and finally,if you got  chance to personally meet someone from the forum..whom would it be?Of course every one...specially, Himanshu bhai, shwets, shounak dada, rubal, febs, feefs,sam,sakshi, vips,tej bhai and all themembers of bak bak gang😳

waniya_fathima

Your best moments in this forum: when i saw my birthday thread with loads of wishes that made my day.

Your take on the forum..why you like/dislike? The best part of this forum is its livelyness no rude talks no fights no criticism as such so i love this happy go lucky forum alot.

Comment on the members of the forum: Like i said before the members are so perky and lovable i have always enjoyed talking with them coz of their lively nature.

and finally,if you got  chance to personally meet someone from the forum..whom would it be? Many i would say Laxmi,  Shonak, Vipu,Febs, Rubal and all of them i would love to meet them togetherπŸ˜ƒ

aneesha_sahani

Your best moments in this forum:

Well there are many but mentioning only few of them-
1. Band baaja sushaan i enjoyed it alot
2. My b'day u guyzz made it special one
3.Shatty's FF
4.Reading feefi n rubal's nonsense bak-bak n offcourse Pulling Rubalwa's leg.

Your take on the forum..why you like/dislike?
Well itz very nice n well organized forum...thanks to the mods for handling it carefully n to the members for putting live into it with all their lovely comments n bak bak n making it the best forum out of all.
 Reason for liking ths forum as  there is no tension all the time happiness is around even if tensions exists u guyzz turned it into happiness...i really get refreshed after visiting ths forum.
N as there is nothing to be disliked about ths forum so no comments
Comment on the members of the forum
Members of the forum are really sweet n supportive...Though i have joined ths forum late but They won't let me feel out of the place ...have made a lots of good friends here they are like family to me n i'm glad to be a part of such a gr8 ppl n wonderful forum.
and finally,if you got  chance to personally meet someone from the forum..whom would it be
Well i want to meet all of them but have to name one so itz laxmi di i really admire her shez such a gem of person so calm,sweet n down to earth whenever i talk to her i feel like as if i was talking to my sis so i love to meet her if ever i got chance

Rubal dhillon

Your best moments in this forum: Best Moment ...Hmmm...Difficult I guess...OK as Our so called Teacherji asked us to keep Message short,I wud say its the Chatting session of Ragzz when me Sb nd Chadni chatted here as well as wid Ragzz...And Chandni was Funny BTW πŸ˜†...Another one has to be Me joining IFs...Then How I meet Febi...It is interesting story BTWπŸ˜‰...Then meeting Shwetamm,Armaan bhai...List will go on so I better stop hereπŸ˜†

Your take on the forum..why you like/dislike?: I like the forum Cuzz Wen I have nothing better to do, which alwayzz is the caseπŸ˜†, I can come here nd bug all the other Wehla/Wehli PplπŸ˜›

Comment on the members of the forum: Members are Good πŸ˜ƒ...Na Na This wont be Good enufπŸ˜›...Some Ppl feels this Virtual world is not their family nd blah blah...Watever But for me its my Virtual Family...Nd those who finds this Funny can go to...Where they want πŸ˜†

and finally,if you got  chance to personally meet someone from the forum..whom would it be?: I wud really Loved to meet Sheemu Di, Sheema Di, Hari, Febi for sure as they personally have said They wud be happy to meet...Nd Hopefully in Sept I will Meet Sheemu Di nd Hari for sure😳...Maybe Shweta, SB If they be interested in meeting me...I dont Like to bug Ppl U see πŸ˜†

Feefi

Your best moments in this forum:?

?I have soo many to list but here are few of the most hilarious ones!

-      Shattys FF, especially the very first few parts that were updated'everyone participated in the "after-party" ' I still remember the flying shetty picture!!!! πŸ€£

-      BBC 'Loved how back in february, we used to comple BBC within 15 16 hrs but now everyone is busy including me πŸ˜”

-      Cricket thread ' especially when pak and india played!!!😳 Loved the match even though Pakistan lost πŸ₯Ί

-      And recently our khushi bhabhi's fiasco ' will never forget it!!!! πŸ€£

-      And just random poking fun at things πŸ˜‰

Your take on the forum'why you like/dislike???

-      I dislike it big time because I'm here all day unable to focus on anything! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

-      But seriously, it's the best forum in IF [if you have stalked me or will stalk me, you'll notice  that I used to visit quite a lot of forums, but SGP was like home!!]  everyone is so down-to-earth and fun to talk to! I love the wonderful discussions that we have, unfortunately, I'm not good at writing analysis so I don't comment too much but I do talk randomly πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Comment on the members of the forum??

-      OMG the members are the most funniest!! Love all the witty comments by everyone!! Coming here always makes me laugh and brightens up my mood πŸ˜³

-      We have soo many talented and gifted writers here, love to read all the analysis!!  πŸ˜ƒ

-      I love how we all make serious and stupid episodes worth discussing!!! Uhm shattys uhmm πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†

and finally, if you got  chance to personally meet someone from the forum'whom would it be?

Can I meet everyone?😳 But here are the two main ones:

-      SheemU di!!πŸ€— I just want to give her a hug and a big thank you! She knows the reason!!! Or she should know the reason...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

-      Shwetha!!! πŸ€— I love this girl too much, she is like my idol'so positive and organized'I mean she's always optimistic!!  Love how she has a daily routine, breakfast at this time, lunch at this, IF at this time, study at this time [I think you do!!!] I would like to meet her and learn from her!!!!

-      And of course many others for many different reasons!  I would just love to see everyone's faces at least once cuz wanna know whom I talk to!! Hahaha'and oh yeah i wanna meet khushi bhabhi also so i can give her some tight slaps πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Shounak

Your best moments in this forum:For me,this forum is my life :P...I have had so so much fun in this forum..I dont know how time flew by and the forum itself completed a year...

some of the best moments-SGP Awards,BBC,SHATTYS FF,Taskmaster,Band Baaja SuShaan[the first post which completed 150 pgs except for BBC]πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. my birthday post and my obitutary post🀣and the whole baygon spray incident written and directed by khushi bhabhi.🀣🀣🀣..

Your take on the forum..why you like/dislike?I will keep it short and simple..for me..this forum is my extended family!πŸ˜ƒI have got whole new friends or rather pen friends..whom I have never come across face to face..but the friendship we all share here..is priceless!...and I have got a bandarni as my sister tooπŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

Comment on the members of the forum??In one single sentence-Paagals with a heart of gold!πŸ˜†[except for khushi bhabhi]πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

and finally, if you got  chance to personally meet someone from the forum'whom would it be?WHom do i wanna meet??πŸ€”Check my friend list...I want to meet everybody!!!coz for me..everybody here is a dear friend of mine!πŸ˜ƒ

Shwetha
Your best moments in this forum: It has to be the first NL discussions we had..and the latest BBC talks...😊

Your take on the forum..why you like/dislike? everything is a like only...eveyone respects others and others views. And also the ease at which everyone talk with everyone is what i like the most.

Comment on the members of the forum-what can i say??they are like a family here. I will say...simple, fun-loving and respectable members...😊

and finally,if you got  chance to personally meet someone from the forum..whom would it be? nah...i want to meet everyone...😊 to be specific...i want to meet the NL team, guruji team and BBC gang..πŸ˜‰

Keenu

Your best moments in this forum: possible when everyone liked my vm i think πŸ˜›! there are many actualli even the first taskmaster! 

Your take on the forum..why you like/dislike? I love this forum, its sooo addicting tht i have to leave my mac home so i cant access it now thts a diff thing tht i still open it on my phone πŸ˜› πŸ˜†! 

Comment on the members of the forum: I would jus say tht SGPians are by far most practical and friendliest members on IF for me.. i have been to others forums as well but the fights and argument threads are rather common, the SGPians show maturity when it comes to the discussions and most of the times everyones on one side of the argument! as tejesh would say " sgpian ladies stand together πŸ˜† " 

and finally,if you got  chance to personally meet someone from the forum..whom would it be? Honestly i would love to meet everyone! πŸ˜† i knw i m being greedy but hey its very hard to pick one you knw πŸ˜‰ so yea anyone who comes to HK, plz do tell me before hand πŸ˜†

Febs

Your best moments in this forum: So many moments in this beautiful forum...Best moments...Bak-Bak fun...My first WU responses...So many...

Your take on the forum..why you like/dislike? - Obviously like and thats why am only here...Why bcz of the open mentality of forum members to accept negativity and say sorry if they are wrong...Why bcz of so many elder members who are like our own elder sisters...Why bcz of such sweet and best buddies...Why bcz...

Comment on the members of the forum - Just fabulous...Warm welcoming people and the best thing I love about this forum members is "Leg Pulling"... πŸ˜† What ever may be the circumstances, you just come here and do some bak bak, you will laugh...Thats the specialty of members here who laugh together, cry together , get angry together, fight together... We are one...

and finally,if you got  chance to personally meet someone from the forum..whom would it be? - Difficult to say.. I will say I wanna meet every one at a get together party...πŸ˜†

Edited by .sb. - 12 years ago
Shwets1502 thumbnail
ok iam here...so what know...

i have read te messages...keep updating...