Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
goddd..it takes me ages to find this ccπŸ˜†
I have 101 bookmarked pgs..so there too it is difficult!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..neways..ok so wat is in our agenda today?πŸ˜†
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
we havent stil finalised the contents of what is going to be there...

confirmed...

SGP thing..
Not confirmed

Naming
Mascot

so if u see...we still need something more...which can add to the fun and interesting part...cos SGP thing and messages are not really going to be funnyy things...

if we have to start today...we have to decide now...whom we are going to PM...
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

we havent stil finalised the contents of what is going to be there...

confirmed...

SGP thing..
Not confirmed

Naming
Mascot

so if u see...we still need something more...which can add to the fun and interesting part...cos SGP thing and messages are not really going to be funnyy things...

if we have to start today...we have to decide now...whom we are going to PM...

where is harika?...add the facebook status to the confirmed onesπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...naming..hmm would it actually look funny and good?..coz then we really have to think funny names...what else can we include actually...coz the things we want to add will come to the new nl na?
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@shounak...yeah the gossips and all will come in New NL...

i really dont know yar...what else we can do...πŸ˜•
naming...it cant really be funny ones...it shud be apt for them...and the members shud be happy too...cos we will use that name in the future...it shud not be like a naming ceremony and forget the names...

and yeah...haaki is missing...πŸ˜•

@shounak...yeah the gossips and all will come in New NL...

i really dont know yar...what else we can do...πŸ˜•
naming...it cant really be funny ones...it shud be apt for them...and the members shud be happy too...cos we will use that name in the future...it shud not be like a naming ceremony and forget the names...

and yeah...haaki is missing...πŸ˜•

lol I guess loads of πŸ˜•πŸ˜†...I agree with u on the naming thing also...I think we shud scrap that..but really...what do we actually add in the NL?πŸ˜†...if at last we arent able to decide on anything...then we will not scrap itπŸ˜†if nothing is possible now..then we will wait for sometime and bring them together if nothing is finalizing![I am not asking you to agree to me..jst telling..umm..i dont know what I am speaking]πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: .sb.

lol I guess loads of πŸ˜•πŸ˜†...I agree with u on the naming thing also...I think we shud scrap that..but really...what do we actually add in the NL?πŸ˜†...if at last we arent able to decide on anything...then we will not scrap itπŸ˜†if nothing is possible now..then we will wait for sometime and bring them together if nothing is finalizing![I am not asking you to agree to me..jst telling..umm..i dont know what I am speaking]πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

@bold...totaly agreed...cos i read this thrice before i understood something out of it...

we can do one thing..lets collect messages...and have the SGP thing...that will be abt SGP till now and SGP forum...
then if we dont have any other options...we can include the best scenes according to NL team...and members can give their favs...and discuss...we dnt have prbs to finish pages..we can tell BBC here...😊

we can may be include something more for the intro of the new NL...and team...

we can do one thing..lets collect messages...and have the SGP thing...that will be abt SGP till now and SGP forum...
then if we dont have any other options...we can include the best scenes according to NL team...and members can give their favs...and discuss...we dnt have prbs to finish pages..we can tell BBC here...😊

we can may be include something more for the intro of the new NL...and team...

OK..lets do this final!!!Lets first collect msgs and sgp till now...then we have fb msgs..i will talk to Aman reg the mascot...then we give the intro of the new NL...and then..instead of doing the naamkaran ceremony..we will introduce the NL team in a hatke way!wat say?πŸ˜‰we will ask the members to talk about them..and mayb sheema di can make a poetry..and we will introduce the diff topics they are going to handle and all..and best scenes tooπŸ˜‰
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@shounak...yeah thats final...so u decide how to collect messages...and i will take care of the SGP thing...ok??

@shounak...yeah thats final...so u decide how to collect messages...and i will take care of the SGP thing...ok??

yeah...lets lock this thing only...warna if we go on discussing nothing will happenπŸ˜†...okk...so I will pm them asking for what??their journey on IF?What they like about the forum?and whom do they want to meet from the forum in person?πŸ˜†what else???...

and yeah...we need to call the NL team now!πŸ˜†Its high time...we have to give them tution class..how to write a 120 words para into 70-80 words?🀣🀣🀣🀣