Chat Clubs

SGP Chronicles NL- FIRST ISSUE check pg 61 - Page 10

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
let us do the special midmay NL...something has to be done in the forum..cos with amnesia track starting...there are all chances for more inactiveness...

so is it possible for u to have the banners and other decor for the special NL soon...we can have it this friday or next monday...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by: Shwets1502

let us do the special midmay NL...something has to be done in the forum..cos with amnesia track starting...there are all chances for more inactiveness...

so is it possible for u to have the banners and other decor for the special NL soon...we can have it this friday or next monday...

ohh i toh forgot...yes yes!we need the special NL..atleast as a saviour for the amnesia thing๐Ÿคฃ..ok so lets get started...and I think..one thing we shud keep in mind..never post any NL on weekends๐Ÿ˜†thats fri-sat-sun..coz those are the days our forum is the least active๐Ÿ˜†
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@shounak..ok then...if we can do it quickly...we can have this week...or else next week...

i just got an idea for GOTW...regarding amnesia...can we have one GOTW then this week???and NL on monday...
yup sure...you can have the game..it looks interesting๐Ÿ˜‰..reg the special NL..yup we can have it next monday...btw...we have to get permission for the special NL also na๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Shwets1502 thumbnail
thats ur work...and for GOTW...can i post or ask Aman...๐Ÿ˜† this is confusing...now whom shud we ask for opinions and consents...u or Aman...๐Ÿ˜†

thats ur work...and for GOTW...can i post or ask Aman...๐Ÿ˜† this is confusing...now whom shud we ask for opinions and consents...u or Aman...๐Ÿ˜†

Aman is the boss..so prolly Aman๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰chalo do the GOTW..if aman asks..I'll tell she asked me๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†nehow she wont mind.,.the more active the forum..the more better for us๐Ÿ˜‰and which is my work???๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†
Shwets1502 thumbnail
now we have to ask messages...

ok just an idea...how abt asking the member messages for SGP, forum and one member of this forum...just to make it more interesting...

and abt GOTW...just tell me if its ok...

we are all suffering from amnesia...so if i say apple...u have to tell what it is...but...since u have amnesia...u cannot directly say its a fruit...tell...something which is red in color..and something i have drew a lot of times...u get it???
is it ok???
so if i give Suhana...what will u say???

now we have to ask messages...

ok just an idea...how abt asking the member messages for SGP, forum and one member of this forum...just to make it more interesting...

and abt GOTW...just tell me if its ok...

we are all suffering from amnesia...so if i say apple...u have to tell what it is...but...since u have amnesia...u cannot directly say its a fruit...tell...something which is red in color..and something i have drew a lot of times...u get it???
is it ok???
so if i give Suhana...what will u say???

@bold-please xplain more๐Ÿ˜†

@pink-hmm..ermm..sweetu?๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†
Shwets1502 thumbnail
did u understand the game or not...cos this is just an idea...or we can drop it also...

for suhana...u could tell...who says yuck when she drinks coffee...๐Ÿ˜‰

and the messages part also..just a thought...or else...leave asking them to send messages abt members...we can ask them to send messages abt SGP, SGP forum...and their best discussions they have had...now ok???

did u understand the game or not...cos this is just an idea...or we can drop it also...

for suhana...u could tell...who says yuck when she drinks coffee...๐Ÿ˜‰

and the messages part also..just a thought...or else...leave asking them to send messages abt members...we can ask them to send messages abt SGP, SGP forum...and their best discussions they have had...now ok???

ok..like that..I get it!๐Ÿ˜‰yup its fine..chalo tell me..badi maa-๐Ÿ˜†

Reg the meesage spart..we can collect almost EVERYTHING!๐Ÿ˜†..and also choose the best post among all the most active post etc etc...but we need to start getting the msgs from today!