Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
ok yar...il see what i can do...i dont know whether il be OL in the night...bt tomr...after 1pm il be OL only...so if u can come OL then...we can discuss further..

bye good night...😊
yup..i'll come in the noon only..bye!😊...[yeah i ma still onπŸ˜†I was commenting on Manju's poll]
Shwets1502 thumbnail
iam here...are u here headji???
u ate lunch so fast?πŸ˜²πŸ˜†ohh pls dont call me that name yaar!πŸ˜†
Shwets1502 thumbnail
yeah had lunch...and wont call u like tat..πŸ˜†

so where shall we start???
i thought abt the script thing when i was in the company...πŸ˜† thats complicated...soi think we can go with the SGP thing alone...
haha you thought about the script thing while u were in company..and I was thinking while i was sleepingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†..I ahd one idea..can we merge both the things together and bring it together instead of bringing two NLS?..Like everything will be there..whatever u mentioned..why not we make it a special edition NL just for this month?..like we have our NL for ten pages right..and the index is also fixed..so after the 9th page and before the 10th page(that means the same I knw)πŸ˜†..we can put like about 6 pages of extra content..wat say??like whatever u told..instead of making it in the old way..we can include everything in the layout and bring it together as a good read..like 10 pgs+6 pgs of extra news..the work will be hard..but it will be atleast better than working two times..and we can start working from now only..we can extend the pgs if the stuff is more..what say??πŸ˜†
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@shounak...no prbs...bt when will we have this NL...

i thought of having a separate one...cos the forum looks very dull now...so may be by mid-may if we open it...then may be the forum can be active...

bt in either ways its ok...if we are merging...then we will have it in june 1st week right???
^^if thats the case then we can surely have two NLs..but we are planning a caption contest too for the forum in a while..the forum is so dull again..newhow..wouldnt june be so far and so longπŸ˜†can we have the monthly NL in mid may?🀣
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@shounak...πŸ˜† u know we cant have the may month's NL in mid may..πŸ˜†

if u ask me...its a bad time for caption contest...cos all are busy...the response will be low...

so are we having 2 NLs or 1...and whts are we going to do next???

🀣u thot I was serious?πŸ˜†

you all decide..whatever you guys think!πŸ˜‰but we need to think fastπŸ˜†πŸ˜†