Chat Clubs

SGP Chronicles NL- FIRST ISSUE check pg 61 - Page 6

SomerholicGirl thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@shwets : ayyo...ye kya? teacher ji is sayin that we have to start NL ASAP...
but nt saying what to do????
:(

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
ok ok..il tell...πŸ˜†

we can start as soon as possible and all...il tell what to do..if u want also...πŸ˜†

bt shounak...just tell what the NL team has to do in the special NL..???
SomerholicGirl thumbnail
@shounak... dada... tell soon...
I am thinking to make a revamp for my siggy shop...
I want to open a new one only...
cuz the old one became like a trash bin...
have loads of work...
aiyoo :(πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜†

OK..lemme try then..like we had for the previous time..let us divide the work among ourselevs..lets take three diff sections..assembling..editing..and uploading...coz this time..we have to be very cautious..coz we wont be able to edit nethin once the NL is up...so let one collect all the stuff and assemble at one place..let one edit all the text..and let one..arrange it in the layout..and then u can post them on the forum...what say?..thats the normal way we used to do NL work in collπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@shounak guruji...all this is good...bt we arent going to do this for special NL right??
arewe still discussing special NL..or the main one..please clarify that first...πŸ˜†
SomerholicGirl thumbnail
@shwets : ummm...I think he is saying for spl NL only...
hmm...
This content was originally posted by: Shwets1502

@shounak guruji...all this is good...bt we arent going to do this for special NL right??
arewe still discussing special NL..or the main one..please clarify that first...πŸ˜†

🀣🀣🀣🀣ohh sorry..I forgot..now we are in special NL modeπŸ˜†hmm..for the special NL thing..we have to do the write ups..along with PMing some members and asking their experience..and then..putting it in the nl..and maybe..copy facebook status of some SGPians and put themπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

@harika-do open one and pm me too😊...OK..now we need a team for the special nl(i know shwetha..ur talking about this from the last half an hr)πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
SomerholicGirl thumbnail
okay guys...
hmm...
main team will be obviously our trio...

we have to bring rubal in... LOL
then Nets, manju , keens, feefs, febs, etc

and ya,
dont copy my fb statusπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
Edited by haaki_ragz - 12 years ago
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@shounak..ok iam still in confused mode...πŸ˜† s the special NL will also have a new layout...?? and for that only...we need to divide ourselves...

i promise...i wont ask any more questions...πŸ˜†
@Shwetha...new layout for the special NL means..i guess only banners will do..and we can post it like we posted earlier...but wont that be too hectic?πŸ˜†coz if we invest so much time for the special NL..we will have no time for the Nl that will be coming up ltrπŸ˜†I guess we have to try and keep it simple..coz If we make the spcl one designed and all..then the members wont respond much to the next NLπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@harika-dont worry...we will not copy ur statusπŸ˜†..but we need the mooh dikhai of the team menbers now..