Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
@haaki...so i and shounak are not humans???πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

@haaki...so i and shounak are not humans???πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

🀣

ya Shaetha..we have to keep this thing fixed..and since its monthly..I guess we wont have any problem for a year..coz this is a new academic yearπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...and I guess we will be successful this time..more members..more comment..aur poora BBC gang hai to complete 150 pgsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

harika will be late in replying for a while..she is busy frying pakorasπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by .sb. - 12 years ago
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: .sb.

🀣

ya Shaetha..we have to keep this thing fixed..and since its monthly..I guess we wont have any problem for a year..coz this is a new academic yearπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...and I guess we will be successful this time..more members..more comment..aur poora BBC gang hai to complete 150 pgsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

thats true..we will ask them to BBC there if we need more comments...πŸ˜†

yeah..having it monthly is a good thing...bt we shud start work one week before itself..so the month will be like 25th april to 25th may...something like that...then only we can have the NL on 1st of every month...or 1st sunday of month..

btw..when we will have the NLs???πŸ˜†
SomerholicGirl thumbnail
@shwets : My mind is some where else yaar...
I am just thinking that we are still in page 1...
and no one commented except me..LOL

btw guys, good news, My Admission is confirmed...

Shwets1502 thumbnail
@haaki...congrats yar...so u r marian now...πŸ˜†
@Shwetha-Thats the biggest thing we are yet to crackπŸ˜†When will we start...mid month end of the month..or next monthπŸ˜†πŸ˜†..and yeah..we can tell the BBC gang to BBC there..successful ho jayega..btw..to bring the NL on time..we actually need all the written material atleast one week before..or atleast 3-4 days before[extra 3 days for the bahanabaazi]πŸ˜†..coz even editing will take a lot of tme...

COngratulations Harika..woot woot!so happy for u :) πŸ€—now give us pakorasπŸ˜†

PS-What is marian now?πŸ˜•
Edited by .sb. - 12 years ago
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@shounak...how abt first sunday of every month...if the sunday falls on 1st also we have to release the NL then...

let us fix the date/day for the NL..and stick to it...
ya we have to stick one date..and post it only on that date every month..but 1st matlab..1st jjuneπŸ˜•πŸ˜†so long..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..btw..we have just three more places vacant for the writing stuff for NL..anyhow..we need to get three members nowπŸ˜†
SomerholicGirl thumbnail
@shounak : Marian means...
My college is St.Mary's
so, joining in tht college, I am a Marian...lol

and ya, pakoras for sure...ok?

and what date shall we fix for NL?
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@shounak...hw abt special NL or something...we can select the best of SGP till now...and post it mid may or something...just a thought...in this way...we can try to increase interest...

three spots...i can take one...πŸ˜‰cos i havent chosen anything...we can adjust later...we can ask some other member to take 2 categories...and in the worst case...il do the three...no worries...