Chat Clubs

SGP Chronicles NL- FIRST ISSUE check pg 61

Posted: 12 years ago
Welcome SGP NL team...start your discussions here...

P.S-SGPians...please dont stalk😆😳...we are working for you only...abhi se dekh loge..surprise nahi rahega😆

Please dont speak about this NL to members in the SGP Forum.This is exclusively for the NL team only!😳

msgs on pg 17,Spc SGP format-pg 41,NL sigs pg 45
Edited by .sb. - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SomerholicGirl thumbnail
good one shounak...
the most simple post by u...
I know🤣..ok..now lets start with the discussions...we need to contact all the ppl for the NL...and when do v start??mid month or end of the month?
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
hello NL heads...iam here too...

hope the spamming messages dont start coming..
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

hello NL heads...iam here too...

hope the spamming messages dont start coming..

after u type the comment na..press ctrl a and ctrl c and copy the whole thing everytime..so that even if spam msg comes..u can copy again😆

and oops..I made a boo boo😆
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: .sb.

after u type the comment na..press ctrl a and ctrl c and copy the whole thing everytime..so that even if spam msg comes..u can copy again😆

and oops..I made a boo boo😆

thats what iam doing...bt thats irritating as well..😆

what boo boo..btw??😆

thats what iam doing...bt thats irritating as well..😆

what boo boo..btw??😆

I was searching for the CC Aman made..and cudnt find it..so got irritated and made a new one..and then harika found it out in 1 sec😆😆..the search button never works for meI lost botht he genda gan cc and ragini FC due to this😆
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@shounak...so are we continuing here or there???cos i havent seen the home page of CC section...

@shounak...so are we continuing here or there???cos i havent seen the home page of CC section...

harika told lets do here😆😆adding REVAMP to the title😆😆bhagwan jaane kitne revamp honge NL ko
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@shounak...yeah...i really hope we somehow continue this revamp...we need more support actually...there are very few who comments and likes..we need more...then only we can continue...

and also...the team shud stick on too...not withdrawing or be without replying like last time...