Users

Frequent Posters

safeplacetoland thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This is so cute Deepti Di :))
Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
beautiful deepti .. it had this strange innocence that attracted me and kept be bound till the end of your piece .. the ending lines brought a stupid grin on my face .😳. keep writing!! ..
-SupriyaluvsMN- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
aww... deepti di...
dat ws really cute OS!
luvd it 2 d bits!
luv ya!🤗
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
nice OS...
loved it... so miss this adorable jodi...
Mou. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awww deepti.u did a marvelous job...they r getting married here...wow...i loved the ending most!!! humura sapna...

waise i thought u wrote Mn stories well.but i guess i can say the same for arti too...aur likho.i loved it...
stuti123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Deepti di🤗 the ArTi OS was fantastic...loved it lots...

myownarea thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Bapre Deepti
This was tho too perfect yaar!! :)
I mean I got emotional at a point
Just awesome !! 
OMG ...I feel like saying the WTH, this is so darn real
shit, shit shit, this is awesome (pls excuse the curses..I'm in a daze!!)

Lovely LOVELY Bday gift Deeps 🤗
Thank u soo much!! :)
OMG, I cant get over it, bloody perfect this was!!!
MyInspirationz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
DJ.. this is utterly cute.. WOW!!.. we all can send her shaadi ka jodaas... and her yaar can select the best one for her... 😆
princess_dj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I keep watching the Disney parks programme on TLC and decided to take MN there, since I imagine them there with their children………  This OS is dedicated to my first friend in IF and to a very special friend Annie…………. Happy Birthday Annie………. May god bless you with all the happiness in the world because you deserve it. :D . Have a blast on your birthday. I hope you like it...

Mayank and Nupur always took an annual vacation. This didn't stop even after their children were born. They continued this tradition because this was the time they completely dedicated to each other. Mayank was a successful businessman and Nupur a well known fashion designer. Though they both had very time consuming jobs they always seemed to have time for each other. This tradition of talking a trip was just to spend some time away from meetings and conference calls. There vacation plan for this time was Disneyland. They were going to stay at the Disneyland Resort too.

Mayank came back home with the tickets and all the reservation confirmations.  Nupur met him at the door and they entered the house together. The kids came running to them….

Aanya: Papa….. hum kal jaayenge na mickey mouse se milne…..

Pranav: Mumma…… aap isko bolo na mickey mouse se nahi hum to toy story ki ride pe jaayenge ….. finding nemo ki ride pe jaayenge……

Mayank : arey tum dono kyun lad rahe ho….. hum dono jagah jaayenge ok…..

He puts down aanya and the kids go in still fighting………Mayank now looks at Nupur.

Mayank: Nupur tumhari packing hogayi na…. aur yaad rakhna aaj kal zyada baggage allow nahi karte…. So please poora ghar mat pack karna……

Nupur: Mayank!!!!!!!!! Main kahan itna pack karti bas thode se kapde le lungi…

Mayank trying to control his smile……. Thode se matlab kitne suitcase exactly ?

Nupur: Tum nahi sudhroge na……itne bade bachchon ke baap ho gaye ho lekin mujhe tang kiye bina din nahi  dhalta tumhara…….

They were all packed next morning and left to go to Disney land in Hongkong.  After a good night's sleep they  left for Disneyland. The entire day went off in going on all the rides, pacifying the kids and to their dismay they had to even go separately on the ride… Nupur seemed as excited as the kids…. She wanted to try every single ride.….At last when the park closed they came back to their hotel  room. The kids were exhausted from the ride and went to sleep almost instantly.

M: Bachche thak gaye the na kitne….

N: Haan magar itne excited the ….. unke chehre pe hasi dekhkar acha laga….. Pata hai Mayank bachpan main bauji hume mele main lekar jaate the na….. tab main bhi aise hi thak kar ghar aati. Thak to bahot jaati lekin jab soti to chehre par ek muskaan hoti.

M:  Arey meri fimly heroine…… kya kya yaad ata rehta hai tumhe. …. Waise tum apna gaon ke mele ko disney land se compare kar rahi ho….

Nupur: Arey compare kahan…….. main to aise hi bata rahi thi……. Chalo ab tum khana order karo main change karke aati hun….

The dinner arrives.

M: Kyun na hum balcony main khaye……

N: Haan tum chalo main serve karke lekar aati hun plates.

When Nupur comes in to the balcony Mayank is deep in thought…. She puts the plate on the table and stands beside me with her head on his shoulders.

N: Kya soch rahe ho…..

M:  Pata hai Nupur…… main jaanta tha ki Disney land aana tumhara bhi sapna tha….. Main tumhe yahan shaadi ke baad laana chahta tha……. Lekin tab kahan hum afford kar paate ye sab. Disney land to durr main to shayad tumhe koi bhi dhang ki jagah nahi le jaa paaya.

N: Abhi abhi mujhe bol rahe the ki kya kya baatein yaad ati hai mujhe….. ab tumhe kya hua……. Itna kyun soch rahe ho……..Tab mujhe kahin nahi le jaasake to kya hua…….. ab to lekar jaate ho na…….. Aur waise bhi khushi paison se nahi milti……. Main us time bhi tumhare saath khush thi aur abhi bhi hun.  Ab chalo khana khate hain na….. please bahot bhookh lagi hai…..

They have dinner and Mayank keeps listening to Nupur talking continuously about how good the rides are and how happy the kids where and the sparkle in her eyes...

The fireworks go off at disney land right at that moment and they watch it in awe He just looks her and she at him and just at that moment as if the nature is consipiring in favour of him there is chill breeze and Nupur moves closer to him and he just kisses her hair while she rests her read on his shoulder as they continue to watch the crackers. ……. Nupurs face lightens up again with a huge smile and that tells him that he might have done something right to deserve this happiness in life and thanks god for it...

annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanx a ton Deepti...

It was simple and sweet, cute and funny... just like MN...

thank u so much, it was very sweet indeed...