Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SupriyaluvsMN- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Mayu's B'day..
aww.. dat ws sho cute...
MM's dialogue..*Lage raho lage raho….. waise bhi mere aankhen aise adult cheezein nahi dekh sakte….*fab... 😆
luvd it!
deepti di...
dat ws really beautiful
i always wantd 2 c..d track of  emotionally disturbd nupur... nd caring mayu...after dhruv track...
thnx 4 writin such fab os...
wow deepti di...
u left me speechless!!

*Nupur, bhale main tumhe itni baar bolta nahi hun…… lekin tum mere liye bahot important ho… main tumse bahot pyaar karta hun…. Main bhale hi tumhara haath na pakdun par jabhi tumhe meri zaroorat hogi main tumhare pass rahoonga……. Main bhale hi tumhari taraf humesha dekha na karun lekin itna vaada hai ki mere aankhon main jo tumhare liye pyaar hai vo humesha waise hi rahega….. Main bhale hi tumse ladayi karun lekin main pyaar bhi sabse zyaada tumhi se karunga.*

*Vo kehte hai na…… " Der aaye durust aaye"….. Mayank and Nupur had a fanstastic honeymoon 7 years after their wedding. Kabhi kabhi pyaar par ek tarah ki dhool pad jaati hai….. use saaf karna bhi aana chahiye…. Varna dhool itni zyaada ho jaati hai ki pyaar bhi ek bhoj lagne lagta hain*

Sigh MN...😍

*Perfect Sharma Family...*😍
aww... mayu shoo shweet... taking care of sona, surprised nupur wid dinner ...
aww.. i soo luvd it!😍
aww...Mn n deir princess...😍
it ws shoo adorable...
hehe... kitna filmy parivaar hai...😆
Nupur as fashion designer... wow
dats soo cool...😎
luvd d OS 2 d bits!!!
i'm sooo glad i cud finally read all ur Os'es...😃
luv ya di..🤗
keep writing more n more!
MyInspirationz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
DJ... its sooo beautiful... simple and beautiful... 😊
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
just read your OS on mothers' day...
really nice and again i would say sooo cute...
princess_dj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Divya:  I finally finished your birthday OS. 

Debo made me write an Arti OS. If its bad please bash her and not me. 

For the very first time people'' An Arti OS from me'''':D

Arjun was just sitting in his balcony looking at the street jam packed with cars.  He kept looking at the traffic for a while thinking ki yaar sab log kahin na kahin jaa rahe hain''. Kisise milne, kisike ghar, movie dekhne, shopping karne'. Shopping'.. He smile when that word came into his mind.  He was never really an avid shopper cause his mom used to buy him all the things he needed and also his friends used to gift him zillion things'. He used to only shop occasionally for clothes like he did today'. With Rati''.

Rati an angel in his life he always wondered how she came into his life'. He remembered meeting her for the first time in a function and then the second time when MJHT was being casted. There was this instant connection between them. Though initially they didn't talk too much but then as time flew they became the best of friends. He remembered how he updated his blog once saying " the chemistry is because of the two of us'. 50% credit is fine and 50% is hers' it's a joint effort'. He smirked wondering what made him say that at that time. Times had changed since then' MJHT was now over and he had joined PMMKA ( he looked up at the sky just to make sure that atleast god knew why he was doing this show).

His thoughts wandered to the last day of MJHT shoot. He remembered the last scene how she was supposed to come into his arms when they said college bole toh apne soulmate se milna... right after that scene'.he saw tears in her eyes' tears that only he could see and know' Tears that only he could understand'.

***** Flash back begins*****

After the shot, he went with her to the make up room.

A: Rati theekh ho na'

R: Haan yaar'.. mujhe kya ho na hai'. Tum theekh ho'.

A: Haan' Acha chalo main change kar leta hun phir ye log party bhi to karenge na

R:  Haan'.. bas main bhi rady ho hi rahi hun.

Arjun leaves to his own room to get changed for the party.

The wrap up party went on where in only arjun and Rati knew what are going on in each others mind. This also made them wonder as to how well they knew each other and why. After the party when everyone was going home Arjun stayed on to take a last look at the set. The character of Mayank had given him a lot. Loads of fans, rave reviews and may be love. He was kind of shocked that what came in his mind. Did he really love Rati? Was all this understanding and the fact that he was going to miss working with her because of that. He just shrugged his thoughts away and was about to leave towards his car when he heard some noise from the other part of the set. He saw Rati there and again wondered as to how similar their basic nature was'.

Rati on the otherhand was also thinking on the same lines as to how Nupur made her a house hold name. She remembered the time when she was in the mall and the bunch of girls came running to her to get her autograph calling her Nupur.  Her thoughts came to an abrupt end when she saw Arjun walking towards her'.

A: Rati.. tu ghar nahi gayi' mujhe laga tu Jas ke saath chali gayi hogi'

R: Main vo aise hi set dekh rahi thi ' Ek akhri baar.

A:  Haan main bhi yahin dekh raha tha'.. acha ek baat poochun'..hum to actors hai'..Ye ek serial tha  khatam hogaya itna attachment kyun hua hume is serial se'.

R: Pata nahi Arjun'. But haan mujhe Nupur ke character se jaise ek ajeeb sa lagaav hai'. Main jab bhi vo character play karti mujhe lagta '. " arey ye to main hun"'' the way her character went fro mthe village girl to a girl with ambitions to a girl in love to a wife to a mother''. Ek complete circle jaise tha'

A: I know I agree''. Mujhe bhi aisa lagta hai''. Mayank ka character bhi mere jaisa tha'. Bas main itna sadu nahi hun'..

Last line bought a smile on her face''

R: Tum aur sadu nahi ho'' ye kisne bola tumse'.. tumne khud ko baat karte suna hai kabhi'''

A: Haan''. Main kahan sadu hun'.. main to sabse kitne ghul milke rehta hun..

R: Haan vo hai par tum sochte kya ho ye sabko thodi pata hota hai'.. aise bahot kam log hain jo tumhe jaante hain'

They kept talking and walking around the set they reach a room which was shown as their bedroom' There is silence as they both remember the scenes they shot here together''' the red vest scene, the anniversary scene'.. Arjun also remembered the scenes he shot here without Rati and how horrible that time was.

A: Rati aaj main tumse kuch kehna chahta hun'.

R: Aaj se pehle permission lee thi kabhi'. Jo mann main aaye bolte the''.. apne interviews yaad hai'.

A: Haan'.. apne shaadi waala saath vachchan ka interview to mujhe bahot pyaara laga tha'.

Rati started thinking of the interviews and a blush was so evident on her face. Their was also a sadness that today all of that ends. From today they will not give any interviews together. They will not be on the same set, share jokes , share issues , share ideas'.. She kept thinking while tears made way to her cheeks'

Arjun saw this and yes due to the understanding quality knew that she was upset. He just said rati and hugged her. She broke down and started crying. He kept comforting her and finally she stopped crying. She looked up thinking she would see a face which said " Kya ladki hai yaar serial ke liye ro rahi hai" but what she saw was completely different anf left her stunned. She saw a person who understood her completely, she saw so much of love in his eyes that it was confusing for a minute.

A: Theekh ho'. Main paani laun'

R: Nahi Arjun chalte hain''. Bahot late ho gaya.

A: Rati'' main tumse kuch kehna chahta tha remember''..

R: Haan bolo'.

A:  tumhe yaad hai tumne bola tha ki jab tum is show se chali gayi you saw some scenes of Mayank remembering Nupur.  

R: Haan'.. vo scenes bahot ache the aisa lag raha tha ki jaise Mayank nahi tum mujhe miss kar rahe ho'. She stopped abruptly wondering why she said this.

A: Hmm'.. Wahi to tha'.. main tumhe bahot miss kar raha tha. Aur is baar main aisa nahi hone dunga.

R: Matlab.

A: Matlab ye''.. ki main tumse bahot pyaar karta hun. I know ki we started are Mayank and Nupur lekin Mayank kab Arjun ban gaya main nahi jaanta'' par main ye zaroor jaanta hun ki Nupur bhi Rati ban gayi thi'' Aaj bahot sochne ke baad main ye keh raha hun tumse. I love you' kabse ye main nahi jaanta par haan itna jaanta to ki tumse saari umar pyaar karta rahunga'..

Rati just hugged him and said  I love you too Arjun. Main tumhe pehle hi bata dena chahti thi but hten I am not sure what was holding me back.

***** Flash back ends*****

Arjun suddenly came out of this thoughts cause the phone started ringing. He picked up with a smile on his face'..

A: Haan ji madam boliye.

R: Arjun '.. yaar main thak gayi dhoond dhoond ke lekin mujhe koi acha shaadi ka joda nahi mil raha. Ek hafte main hamari shaadi hai '. I am going insane.

He went on listening to her rant on the phone about their wedding which was going to happen next week. Lifes good he thought'' Even with its ups and downs life is indeed beautiful.

Edited by princess_dj - 12 years ago
Maria. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Awesom 

i loved it