MyInspirationz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Congo DJ ๐Ÿ˜Š

and ur OS... as sweet and cute as you are.. ๐Ÿ˜Š
stuti123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
deepti di๐Ÿค—congo on ur first OS gallery...and all the OS's were fantastic .have read them many times before too...loved all of  them lots... Edited by stuti123 - 12 years ago
princess_dj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks a lot Bhawna
princess_dj thumbnail

Originally posted by: AmyArTiMayUr

I read all of them...and all of them are sooo sweet and nice๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Do write more please๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thanks Amy...
princess_dj thumbnail

Originally posted by: mini91

all one is awesome dear really lovely .โญ๏ธ
plz pm me next time ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thanks...

Originally posted by: aancchal

all stories are awesome. 

Thanks...
princess_dj thumbnail

Originally posted by: annie07

For some reason i cant press like... but u knw i loved all ur OS alwz

Thanks Annie...
You are one of the reasons i started writing annie... so thanks for all the encouragement...
princess_dj thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Divya.

Congo DJ ๐Ÿ˜Š

and ur OS... as sweet and cute as you are.. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks a lot Divya... ๐Ÿ˜Š
princess_dj thumbnail

Originally posted by: stuti123

deepti di๐Ÿค—congo on ur first OS gallery...and all the OS's were fantastic .have read them many times before too...loved all of  them lots...

Thank you Stuti...๐Ÿค—
princess_dj thumbnail
Thanks all for the encouragement and support...I tried to reply back to everyone but if i have missed anyone... i am sorry...I love all the comments thanks a lot again...

I want to dedicate this OS to my friends who have gotten great marks, promotions and great hikes...Also dedicated to my Mom ... I wouldnt have been here if not for her...

Thanks Debo for being my reviewer this time...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

It was Mothers day''.

Mothers day wondered Nupur while reading the paper'''. Pata nahi maa ko celebrate karne ke liye ek din ki kya zaroorat hai'.but acha bhi to hai'. One day to make your mother feel special'..She put down the paper and started making breakfast the kids and Mayank would be up soon'. Shilpa aunty also would be coming down any minute. She used to stay with them now and god knew that she was Nupur's  biggest support in everything from raising the children to fighting with Mayank'''

She finished making breakfast and started to read the paper again. Her thoughts started wandering to how she never actually had the love of a mother'' She had Bui but it was not the same'. Bui was caring but couldn't really move on with the times and picture Nupur as an independent girl . Ofcourse when she got married to Mayank she kind of gave up that relation too. Though now everything was sorted out but vo kehte hai na " Ek Baar dor tut jaaye to usko jodne par gaanth pad hi jaati hai".

She continued to think about how Mayanks Mom had come into her life'. Because of Mayank ofcourse' How she supported them throughout' How she never said " I told you so" even when she had predicted some things would go wrong and they did''' How she moved in when she was pregnant with the kids' How she helps Nupur in raising the children'' How she inspired her to take up her career again after the kids''.Thinking more her thoughts went deeper into How Shilpa aunty might have managed raising Mayank single handedly'' How she could find something positive in everything.  She came out of her thoughts when she saw her mother in law walking down stairs''.

MM: Good Morning Nupur'..

N: Morning Maa''. Aap baithiye main aapke liye chai laati hun'

MM: Theekh hai beta'.. Bachche uthe nahi ab tak'.

N: Nahi maa'.Mayank bhi so raha hain' Acha maa lunch main kya banaun'.. Breakfast main Idly bani hai'.

MM:  Arey Nupur'.. Abhi time hai sochte hain''

Saying this MM picked the paper to read'' Nupur walked towards her and hugged her'.

N; Maa'.. Happy mothers day aur thank u, saying this Nupur hugged her again'

MM:  Nupur kya hua beta thank u kis liye.

N: Maa''.. maine bachpan se ek maa ka pyaar sirf diya hai Gunjan ko but jab se aap mili tab se mujhe pata chala ki ek maa ka pyaar milna kya hota hai'.. Aapse maine bahot kuch seekha hai aur aap mere liye meri apni maa saman ho'..

MM hugged Nupur and said : Pagli maa bhi bolti hai' aur thank u bhi bolti hai'  Beta main tumhare saath humesha rahungi''. Tumne meri duniya poori ki hai''.. meri bahu bani'. Mujhe daadi banaya'. Yahan tak ke mere sadu bte ko sambhala '.. jhela'' to main tumse pyaar kaise na karti. Waise bhi tum ho itni pyaari ki koi tumse pyaar kiye bina reh nahi sakta''. Nupur just stares that this amazing woman in front of her and thanks god for having her in her life.

Mayank comes down to see both women laughing and completely enjoying each others company. He goes into the kitchen and hugs Nupur from the back''

M:  Good morning Nupur'.

N:Good morning ' Bahar baitho main chai laati hun'' aur haan maa ko wish kar dena aaj Mothers day hai'..

Though Mayank never really liked the concept cause he thought it was odd to love your mom only on one day but he knew his mom and Nupur both being filmy loved the concept'..

M: Happy mothers day Maa'..

MM: Thank you beta'' Kal late aaye beta office se..

M: Haan maa kaam tha'''.. and Mayank started telling her his office stories..

Nupur always admired the relationship Mayank had with his mom and always hoped that she would have a similar relationship with her kids'..

N: Kyun na hum bahar jaaye'' thodi shopping karenge'. Ache restaurant main lunch karenge' etc

N: Chalo tum chai peelo'. Main bachcho ko dekhti hun''

Isha and Pranav were  now an year old'.

Mayank  suddenly thinks about how happy Nupur would be if their kids wished her. But he also knew that they were too young now'.

M: Nupur'.main dekhta hun'

Saying this Mayank goes into the kids bedroom and  sees that both of them were up. Mayank was an amazing dad helping Nupur in every step'. He calls Nupur and they both freshen up the kids and come downstairs'. Mayank  excuses himself to make the reservations. He also orders a cake from the restaurant and comes back into the living room.

M: Nupur' abhi abhi office se phone aaya tha'. Mujhe jaana padega thodi der ke liye'. May be an hour' aap sab log ready rahiyega'. Main aate hi chalte hain'

Nupurs agrees cause she knew that Mayank wouldn't go unless it was important. Over time he had learnt to build a good work-life balance.

An hour later'.. Everyone gets ready.  Mayank comes back and all of them go to a restaurant''

After lunch''.Mayank signals to the waiter to get the cake.

N: Mayank ye kya hai'.

M: Nupur cake hai aur kya''.

Happy mothers day Maa''. Mayank hugs his mother and gives her the watch he bought for her

MM: arey Mayu iski kya zaroorat thi'.. but ye tune kharida kab oh jab to office gaya tha tab'..

M: Aur Nupur ye tumhare liye and he gives her a diamond ring he bought for her''  Ab Isha aur pranav jab tak bade nahi hote tab tak unke aur unke papa ke taraf se'.

Nupur is overjoyed cause she never expected anything for mothers day '.

Everyone cut the cake and had loads of fun.

At home when kids and maa went to sleep in the night'.Mayank and Nupur went up to their room.

N: Mayank'.. main thak gayi hun''. Chalo good night'..

M: Ek min Nupur'''he goes into the cupboard and takes out a beautiful bracelet matching the ring he had given her earlier and gives it to her'.. Ye tumhare liye''.

N: its beautiful ''.. par mere liye kyun''

M: Thank you for everything'''Tum maa ka itna khayal rakhti ho '. Tum duniya ki best maa ho'' aur best biwi bhi''.. so thankyou for everything'' I love you''.

N: I love you too Mayank''' and Thank you too'' tum nahi hote to ye sab bhi nahi hota na''.

They hugged each other and slept dreaming about their future together ''''..

Edited by princess_dj - 12 years ago