• Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Hola Peeeps !
AnyOne is watChin'  Tootay hue Par from Geo Channel
Its really amazin Serial , a different story line .. a different cOncept
Luv the Actin' Of Ajia ( Aize Khan)

what's it about and how many epi's have been aired .. will start watching if the story isn't too serious LOL ðŸ˜†
Yeah I would also like to know the storyline... And what other actors are there?
yeah i m watching it..and i HATE ajia! ughhh!!

ther story is : two sisters, one's complete "miss ego", one's really sweet.. they both come froma middle-low class family, and the ego girl is under complex, always has problems with her family's income and poverty.. she keeps running after money...

other cast is: mohib mirza, sami khan. and i don't know the sister's name, but she was the sister of ahsan khan in kahe ko biyaee bides.

looks like a common story? 🤔 whos the writer?

thanks Sid .. i'll rather pass this one ðŸ˜†
lol ..

@princez: writer pata nahi kaun hai, it is common story hi.. but still i'd say watch it, ajia ia annoying but drama acha jaa raha hai..something happens that sets her on the right path midway..ab dekhna hai aage kya hota hai..i'd say drama is still kinda interesting..

@alizzay: well yaar koi khaas extraordinary drama nahi.. buttt, i'd still say, kabhi bore ho rahi ho toh dekh lena.. like abhi i think its on episode 10 ya kuch (not sure), and beech mein twist aaya and story's kinda taken a turn.. interesting hai chal raha.. time pass ke liye acha hai... =)
wow i love this show its my fav show these days love it! I think its the best Pak serial! i've ever watched and i simply love Ajiya Zaheem and Nimra love triangle
I like it... the lead girl Azia also comes on Pul Sirat as Momina.. very good actress