who will be the victim of mahaepisode's Bomb explosion

Poll Choice
Divya
Nivedita
Siddarth
Viren
Login To Vote
Posted: 12 years ago
i think nivedita wiil be the victim of bomb explosion...can't wait for the mahaepisode
I also feel Nivi will be the Victim then only whole family will realise her value, If DD goes in the Blast all will hate Nivi and make her life difficult so if Nivi gets hurt at least DD can confront HL for all she did till today as DD wil get to know the past of Sid and Nivi,  and this way she will demand an explanation from all as to why did they allow this to happen, and DD will aks Nivi forgiveness and Nivi big hearted she is she will forgive DD, HL, and CC and then all will be happily ever after
im sad for nivi...but its nivi  fate..u all know.its better   when they alway cannot make my nivi happiness...
Originally posted by surur

im sad for nivi...but its nivi  fate..u all know.its better   when they alway cannot make my nivi happiness...

It will be Nivi Dear but she will get injured only and then she will come back, it is then all will realise what she is and she always wishes good for all, and DD will also realise Nivi is clear in her heart and she is really fond of her sister, may be during this blast when Doctors test Nivi they find out she is pregnant, and then she will be fine and all will live happilu
je pense que c'est nivi je souhaite quelle ne mourira pas ,dd vas realiser ses fautes envers sa soeur
Originally posted by INGCIV

je pense que c'est nivi je souhaite quelle ne mourira pas ,dd vas realiser ses fautes envers sa soeur

hey.. i dont think many ppl here understand french, so cud u plz use english or at least hindi?? thanks..

anyways, for the rest of u wondering (i used google translator for this...).., INGCIV said... I think that's what I want nivi do not die, dd'll realize his faults to his sister.. 

don't want anything to happen to nivi..bt on second thots itz better if something happens to nivi...
2 reasons,..
if dd gets hurt just lik mahapuja incident nivi wil b blamed fr it..
if nivi gets hurt it wil mak othrz understand her worth...once Nt dadi discloses everything..
don't knw wat d ctz wil show...dey alwayz show things dat r least xpected by us..