Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Is this realistic or bit too much drama ?! (Page 3)

sunimaleed Groupbie
sunimaleed
sunimaleed

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shootingstar27

Originally posted by Dabulls23

Yesterday I was talking to someone whose niece works for Balaji telefilms...Per them Kekta at times raises her hands on people who work for her..She can be really abusive...When I heard that I was so so Shocked that a professional could act so unprofessional...

I think she may have really lost her ethical brain Thumbs Down

Shocked Shocked 
Just because she is the boss,doesn't mean she can do whatever she wants Thumbs Down Thumbs Down Thumbs Down 

Absolutely true! Quite an unprofessional act I must say. But then her shows are no better...just to go back in time to the past : how long did she take to get Manav and Archana to get back together; then a terrible character in the creation of Varsha who believes that only she can be right even a sweet MIL like Bavana can turn to be a nuisance cos of her; Vaishu ends up on crossraods always unable to make up her own mind and Varsha always adding to her problems but this time around Madhuri affair pestered in by Archana was too much as well and it's understandable; does not Sachin's mother care even a bit for her child that she would want to come back and reclaim what is rightfully hers?; Savita is always disturbed and no one can outshine her except her husband;

Satish, Manohar, Damodar are truly unbelievable and with such good husbands it's amazing how the women in their lives fail to see goodness in the world.

Vinod n Manju are leading the typical married life with a perfect relationship: understanding of each other, caring enough to do anything for each, unable to live without each, have no need to reason out matters to solve issues but always want to be able to live together and that's all...is this not the real pavitra rishta that has forever remained unchanged...the two had loved each other prior to marriage and continue to love each other even after marriage and are unable to live without the other inspite of the realistic issues they face in live and they have two perfect little kids that are quite a treat and they look like the perfect family that manohar and sulochana can only dream of for their daughters!

prasad1991 Goldie

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 12:56am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dabulls23

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Satish and Mano both good husbands who are totally controlled by their respective Impulsive and Sanskari wife Grrr

Damo is the worst specie of a male population for a husband...

Prasad I agree with you 1000000000000000000000%

Go to top