Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
There is too much drama, I don't mind characters facing problems but too much is happening right now! With the exception of today's episode, the rest of have depressing!
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Totally agree with you... Even I am not liking so much of negativity on the show.. It does not look real at all esp with the main leads..
shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Too much drama for my liking.

Its supposed to reflect reality but some of the things shown and the character's thought processes are a bit hard to digest πŸ€ͺ
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Yesterday I was talking to someone whose niece works for Balaji telefilms...Per them Kekta at times raises her hands on people who work for her..She can be really abusive...When I heard that I was so so 😲 that a professional could act so unprofessional...

I think she may have really lost her ethical brain πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
Edited by Dabulls23 - 12 years ago
shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Dabulls23

Yesterday I was talking to someone whose niece works for Balaji telefilms...Per them Kekta at times raises her hands on people who work for her..She can be really abusive...When I heard that I was so so 😲 that a professional could act so unprofessional...

I think she may have really lost her ethical brain πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

😲 πŸ˜² 
Just because she is the boss,doesn't mean she can do whatever she wants πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ 
sunimaleed thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-shootingstar27

😲 πŸ˜² 
Just because she is the boss,doesn't mean she can do whatever she wants πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ 

Absolutely true! Quite an unprofessional act I must say. But then her shows are no better...just to go back in time to the past : how long did she take to get Manav and Archana to get back together; then a terrible character in the creation of Varsha who believes that only she can be right even a sweet MIL like Bavana can turn to be a nuisance cos of her; Vaishu ends up on crossraods always unable to make up her own mind and Varsha always adding to her problems but this time around Madhuri affair pestered in by Archana was too much as well and it's understandable; does not Sachin's mother care even a bit for her child that she would want to come back and reclaim what is rightfully hers?; Savita is always disturbed and no one can outshine her except her husband;

Satish, Manohar, Damodar are truly unbelievable and with such good husbands it's amazing how the women in their lives fail to see goodness in the world.

Vinod n Manju are leading the typical married life with a perfect relationship: understanding of each other, caring enough to do anything for each, unable to live without each, have no need to reason out matters to solve issues but always want to be able to live together and that's all...is this not the real pavitra rishta that has forever remained unchanged...the two had loved each other prior to marriage and continue to love each other even after marriage and are unable to live without the other inspite of the realistic issues they face in live and they have two perfect little kids that are quite a treat and they look like the perfect family that manohar and sulochana can only dream of for their daughters!
This content was originally posted by-sunimaleed

Absolutely true! Quite an unprofessional act I must say. But then her shows are no better...just to go back in time to the past : how long did she take to get Manav and Archana to get back together; then a terrible character in the creation of Varsha who believes that only she can be right even a sweet MIL like Bavana can turn to be a nuisance cos of her; Vaishu ends up on crossraods always unable to make up her own mind and Varsha always adding to her problems but this time around Madhuri affair pestered in by Archana was too much as well and it's understandable; does not Sachin's mother care even a bit for her child that she would want to come back and reclaim what is rightfully hers?; Savita is always disturbed and no one can outshine her except her husband;

Satish, Manohar, Damodar are truly unbelievable and with such good husbands it's amazing how the women in their lives fail to see goodness in the world.

Vinod n Manju are leading the typical married life with a perfect relationship: understanding of each other, caring enough to do anything for each, unable to live without each, have no need to reason out matters to solve issues but always want to be able to live together and that's all...is this not the real pavitra rishta that has forever remained unchanged...the two had loved each other prior to marriage and continue to love each other even after marriage and are unable to live without the other inspite of the realistic issues they face in live and they have two perfect little kids that are quite a treat and they look like the perfect family that manohar and sulochana can only dream of for their daughters!

please i wud like to know in what sense is that bevda damodar a good husband
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Satish and Mano both good husbands who are totally controlled by their respective Impulsive and Sanskari wife Grrr

Damo is the worst specie of a male population for a husband...

Prasad I agree with you 1000000000000000000000%