Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Chating with freindz in girlz club(ONLY GIRLS)CC#2 (Page 93)

AishMinoz IF-Sizzlerz
AishMinoz
AishMinoz

Joined: 09 March 2010
Posts: 13654

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cuttiee

Originally posted by aiswaryaaa

Originally posted by cuttiee

Originally posted by aiswaryaaa

Originally posted by cuttiee

Originally posted by aiswaryaaa

hello every1...
hiii aishwaryaa how r u?

heyy abiHughope u don mindWink
i m gud yaar...hw z ya?????
no no its ok dear nothing chatting wid u frnds...watsss up...

hmm...mee too doing d sameLOL...
do u watch ne other soaps dan geet??????
yeah i watch yeh rishta kia kehlata hai n saas bina sasural n u...
nw only GHSP...
n korean drama boys befoore flowerBig smile

cuttiee IF-Sizzlerz
cuttiee
cuttiee

Joined: 28 August 2010
Posts: 18080

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cuttiee

Originally posted by serenelove

Originally posted by cuttiee

Originally posted by serenelove

Originally posted by cuttiee

Originally posted by serenelove

Originally posted by cuttiee

Originally posted by serenelove

Hey Abeera,

I am fine how r u?

im good watss up yaar games suggest karo ya pocho group 1 se...

I did yesterday actually

We won 1 against them by right answering. 

then we asked a dialogue, they could not guess & today i recieved PM from saniya  "no asking the dialogues & antakshri type thing" But I am not the kind that will play antakshri 

even i also recieve a pm frm saniya bt kiaa games khele dialogues game sahi tha wese...
Yeah I also though that. by the way u did not answer my question in memory test
wo mujhe yaad nai arha dialogue..
It's o.k, lets see if anyone else do that otherwise Sayna must be able to crack itSmile
tmhe pata hai answer..
ur sooo sweet yaaar tm meri partener banjati rajshree aur meri timing match nai hoti...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Eccentric.Being

cuttiee IF-Sizzlerz
cuttiee
cuttiee

Joined: 28 August 2010
Posts: 18080

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aiswaryaaa

Originally posted by cuttiee

Originally posted by aiswaryaaa

Originally posted by cuttiee

Originally posted by aiswaryaaa

Originally posted by cuttiee

Originally posted by aiswaryaaa

hello every1...
hiii aishwaryaa how r u?

heyy abiHughope u don mindWink
i m gud yaar...hw z ya?????
no no its ok dear nothing chatting wid u frnds...watsss up...

hmm...mee too doing d sameLOL...
do u watch ne other soaps dan geet??????
yeah i watch yeh rishta kia kehlata hai n saas bina sasural n u...
nw only GHSP...
n korean drama boys befoore flowerBig smile
ok...
AishMinoz IF-Sizzlerz
AishMinoz
AishMinoz

Joined: 09 March 2010
Posts: 13654

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by love_lock

Originally posted by aiswaryaaa

Originally posted by love_lock

hii how r u all???

heyyy swthrtHug
y r u angry on meCry
tum ne raat ko reply nai dia na...ma buhat gussa hoon tum say...
ma ne buhat intazar kia tumra but... :(((CryCry

aww i m so sorryOuch...actually my mom calld me 2 sleep soon..n i shut dwn laptop as wellOuch
don b angry dis z 4 u



Eccentric.Being IF-Rockerz
Eccentric.Being
Eccentric.Being

Joined: 02 February 2011
Posts: 5065

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aiswaryaaa

Originally posted by serenelove

Originally posted by aiswaryaaa

Originally posted by serenelove

Originally posted by aiswaryaaa

Originally posted by serenelove

hey aishwarya

helloHug
wats ur sweet name????

I am Saba

What r ur hobbies?


hmm nice nd unique name..neva heard be4...wer r u 4m?????
my hobbies r surfing,drawing,playing games,watching movies n serials esp koreanEmbarrassed n bahat saaraLOL...wat urs??

Thnx Smile, I am from Pakistan

mine are reading novels, poetry, video games, internet surfing traditional chinese dramas, movies, music & lots more.

Seems various things in commonSmile


yeaSmile
wat do u do???
chinese dramas!!!!i do watch korean dramas n movies..its xtreme sweet...
what r d Chinese dramas hav u watched?????

I am student

There used to be an Indian channel "Home Tv" & i loved to see the serials they broadcasted. after theat i followed many serials. I love hand to hand & sword fightings

Blood stained Intrigue & Legend of the condor heroes were my favourite.

then there's Zu mountain saga, Other side of horizan & many Smile

cuttiee IF-Sizzlerz
cuttiee
cuttiee

Joined: 28 August 2010
Posts: 18080

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by love_lock

Originally posted by serenelove

Originally posted by love_lock

hii how r u all???
hey may I know ur name?
yes dear sure i am mahm...n u???
hii maham how r u?
Eccentric.Being IF-Rockerz
Eccentric.Being
Eccentric.Being

Joined: 02 February 2011
Posts: 5065

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cuttiee

Originally posted by serenelove

Originally posted by cuttiee

Originally posted by serenelove

Originally posted by cuttiee

Originally posted by serenelove

Originally posted by cuttiee

Originally posted by serenelove

Hey Abeera,

I am fine how r u?

im good watss up yaar games suggest karo ya pocho group 1 se...

I did yesterday actually

We won 1 against them by right answering. 

then we asked a dialogue, they could not guess & today i recieved PM from saniya  "no asking the dialogues & antakshri type thing" But I am not the kind that will play antakshri 

even i also recieve a pm frm saniya bt kiaa games khele dialogues game sahi tha wese...
Yeah I also though that. by the way u did not answer my question in memory test
wo mujhe yaad nai arha dialogue..
It's o.k, lets see if anyone else do that otherwise Sayna must be able to crack itSmile
tmhe pata hai answer..
Yep I do know the answer. Never ask a question to test other's if u don't know the answer urselfTongue
Shez.Ishra09 IF-Dazzler
Shez.Ishra09
Shez.Ishra09

Joined: 29 October 2010
Posts: 4640

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aiswaryaaa

Originally posted by love_lock

Originally posted by aiswaryaaa

Originally posted by love_lock

hii how r u all???

heyyy swthrtHug
y r u angry on meCry
tum ne raat ko reply nai dia na...ma buhat gussa hoon tum say...
ma ne buhat intazar kia tumra but... :(((CryCry

aww i m so sorryOuch...actually my mom calld me 2 sleep soon..n i shut dwn laptop as wellOuch
don b angry dis z 4 u



ooo but tum kitni dher online show hoti raii thi yarr... :((CryCry

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Afghan Girls CC|Invited Only|see pg:1

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 127 128

Author: -Adhoore-   Replies: 1017   Views: 57663

-Adhoore- 1017 57663 14 July 2011 at 3:35pm by n0ne91
Boys&Girls with attitude problem#88|Invites only|

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 144 145

Author: Mrs.Hulk   Replies: 1159   Views: 36378

Mrs.Hulk 1159 36378 26 August 2010 at 11:37pm by shine_bright
Boys&Girls with attitude problem#87 Invite Only

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 160 161

Author: AttractiveAdya   Replies: 1280   Views: 36710

AttractiveAdya 1280 36710 24 August 2010 at 8:51pm by Mrs.Hulk
Boys&Girls with attitude problem #86 Invites Only

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 144 145

Author: hunder   Replies: 1158   Views: 34205

hunder 1158 34205 22 August 2010 at 9:48am by AttractiveAdya
Boys&Girls with attitude problem #85 Invites Only

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 142 143

Author: shininggal2008   Replies: 1143   Views: 33785

shininggal2008 1143 33785 17 August 2010 at 7:16pm by hunder

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index