-Srushti-

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ritz-

Originally posted by -Srushti-

Originally posted by Suvi7884

What's BP?

Bairi Piya my RRRBig smile
And Pooji ...BP fans are the most loyal ones I have ever seenLOL

BP fans are very loyal. I never watched that show but only a few episodes but heard a lot about it. I hope they get their 2nd season and it would be a treat if it replaces LCL. Any show is welcomed to replace LCL. LOL

Ya...
and Ritzy you are the most loyal 'Replace LCL' fan I have seenLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_219-Ritz-

Lekz IF-Rockerz
Lekz
Lekz

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Thanks Pooja for sharing the article. 26 shows in 8 months is shocking.
Wonder how they manage, a lot of time effort and money goes to making these shows.

Nice read. I too believe there should be an end to this bizarre in the name of entertainment.

nitu123Pooja_219

-Ritz- IF-Rockerz
-Ritz-
-Ritz-

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged

yes I'm a loyal fan of the club "Replace LCL" LOL The story doesn't make sense. Nobody is answering my question as to why Naku is hanging around the new found basti. I don't get it. Confused She remembers her husband Dutta and her being Koel Naku but doesn't want to go and look for him. Okay I get it Pranjal Saxena doesn't want any of the cast members to look for Dutta but atleast pretend to do it. Come on he's her life. what kind of a family member doesn't go and look for their loved ones when they are missing. So illogical and that's why the dumb audience loves it. A woman separated from her husband forever. Ouch and now all ready to go and fall in love with another man. Dead
Naku is the worst character assassination EVER on Indian television. Ouch itni buri tara se Naku ko mara hai ki I'll never be able to recognize with this character again. Ouch I need LCL to be replaced because this slow death of Naku with every passing episode is very painful. Ouch

Edited by -Ritz- - 06 May 2011 at 10:29am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

king99-Roopa-Sweet24nitu123Pooja_219Prinsesse.Suvi-Srushti-

Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Suvi7884

What's BP?

Bairi Piya my RRRBig smile
And Pooji ...BP fans are the most loyal ones I have ever seenLOL

BP fans are very loyal. I never watched that show but only a few episodes but heard a lot about it. I hope they get their 2nd season and it would be a treat if it replaces LCL. Any show is welcomed to replace LCL. LOL
eeesh no then my dadi will start watching it..and what if its around my dinner time?Shocked NoooCry

-Ritz--Srushti-

adutta94 Groupbie
adutta94
adutta94

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by subhas123

Originally posted by kshreya2002

I started reading...till I realized its from a BP fan. Cant believe how people can be devoted to such crap.

I can't believe even Bairi Piya has fans. That too they are so crazy, making petitions for a season-2 of that show. It was so bad, to make the villain look good, they brought back a dead character and turned him negative. Unbelievable that show has such loyal fans.
dude, i understand tht u don't like BP b/c of its making villain look good or whtever reason but hey lets face it serials r supposed to be unrealistic then why even compare them with real life? Winkanything can happen in serialLOL. I really liked BP although i agree that yes it paired a villain with the heroine but guess the villain looks less like a villain and more like a hero lagtahein aj kal hero ko chod kar villain ko hi hot and handsome banaya ja rahein hain. someday all heroines will leave their heroes and go to the villain, becharein heroes will have to die at the endLOL or leave all by themselves. these serials. the cvs think we're stupid and fall for their schemes but they don't know tht we are aware of all of their schemes so there's no use of twist, cause these serials r so damn predictableLOL. i suppose we became so expert in serial prediction we might as well start our very own psychic reading of serialLOL. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

king99nitu123Prinsesse.Suvi

Lekz IF-Rockerz
Lekz
Lekz

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged

yes I'm a loyal fan of the club "Replace LCL" LOL The story doesn't make sense. Nobody is answering my question as to why Naku is hanging around the new found basti. I don't get it. Confused She remembers her husband Dutta and her being Koel Naku but doesn't want to go and look for him. Okay I get it Pranjal Saxena doesn't want any of the cast members to look for Dutta but atleast pretend to do it. Come on he's her life. what kind of a family member doesn't go and look for their loved ones when they are missing. So illogical and that's why the dumb audience loves it. A woman separated from her husband forever. Ouch and now all ready to go and fall in love with another man. Dead
Naku is the worst character assassination EVER on Indian television. Ouch itni buri tara se Naku ko mara hai ki I'll never be able to recognize with this character again
. Ouch I need LCL to be replaced because this slow death of Naku with every passing episode is very painful. Ouch

@Bold, Ritz exactly my question and seems there are people who watch this. How ? Just can't get that into me. Agree this is fiction but this is a complete assassination of Nakku's character as you rightly put.
I believe they don't know her name, They call her dariya ki ladki or something, guess its the story of the dariya ki ladki and not Nakku.
The sea washed her soul off too.

tulsivirani2012-Ritz-

Sweet24 Goldie
Sweet24
Sweet24

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged

Naku is the worst character assassination EVER on Indian television. Ouch itni buri tara se Naku ko mara hai ki I'll never be able to recognize with this character again. Ouch I need LCL to be replaced because this slow death of Naku with every passing episode is very painful. Ouch
that's what i wanna to say seriously...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ritz-

king99 Senior Member
king99
king99

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Thanks for posting this eye opening article.  Indeed the Channels and PH should wake up before soaps are dead and fans do not return. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_219

Go to top