Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Ritz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: -Srushti-

and Ritzy you are the most loyal 'Replace LCL' fan I have seen😆

yes I'm a loyal fan of the club "Replace LCL" 😆 The story doesn't make sense. Nobody is answering my question as to why Naku is hanging around the new found basti. I don't get it. 😕 She remembers her husband Dutta and her being Koel Naku but doesn't want to go and look for him. Okay I get it Pranjal Saxena doesn't want any of the cast members to look for Dutta but atleast pretend to do it. Come on he's her life. what kind of a family member doesn't go and look for their loved ones when they are missing. So illogical and that's why the dumb audience loves it. A woman separated from her husband forever.  and now all ready to go and fall in love with another man. ðŸ¤¢
Naku is the worst character assassination EVER on Indian television. itni buri tara se Naku ko mara hai ki I'll never be able to recognize with this character again. I need LCL to be replaced because this slow death of Naku with every passing episode is very painful.
Edited by -Ritz- - 12 years ago
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Ritz-

BP fans are very loyal. I never watched that show but only a few episodes but heard a lot about it. I hope they get their 2nd season and it would be a treat if it replaces LCL. Any show is welcomed to replace LCL. 😆

eeesh no then my dadi will start watching it..and what if its around my dinner time?😲 Nooo😭
adutta94 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: subhas123

I can't believe even Bairi Piya has fans. That too they are so crazy, making petitions for a season-2 of that show. It was so bad, to make the villain look good, they brought back a dead character and turned him negative. Unbelievable that show has such loyal fans.

dude, i understand tht u don't like BP b/c of its making villain look good or whtever reason but hey lets face it serials r supposed to be unrealistic then why even compare them with real life? 😉anything can happen in serial😆. I really liked BP although i agree that yes it paired a villain with the heroine but guess the villain looks less like a villain and more like a hero lagtahein aj kal hero ko chod kar villain ko hi hot and handsome banaya ja rahein hain. someday all heroines will leave their heroes and go to the villain, becharein heroes will have to die at the end😆 or leave all by themselves. these serials. the cvs think we're stupid and fall for their schemes but they don't know tht we are aware of all of their schemes so there's no use of twist, cause these serials r so damn predictable😆. i suppose we became so expert in serial prediction we might as well start our very own psychic reading of serial😆. LOL
Lekz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

yes I'm a loyal fan of the club "Replace LCL" 😆 The story doesn't make sense. Nobody is answering my question as to why Naku is hanging around the new found basti. I don't get it. 😕 She remembers her husband Dutta and her being Koel Naku but doesn't want to go and look for him. Okay I get it Pranjal Saxena doesn't want any of the cast members to look for Dutta but atleast pretend to do it. Come on he's her life. what kind of a family member doesn't go and look for their loved ones when they are missing. So illogical and that's why the dumb audience loves it. A woman separated from her husband forever.  and now all ready to go and fall in love with another man. ðŸ¤¢
Naku is the worst character assassination EVER on Indian television. itni buri tara se Naku ko mara hai ki I'll never be able to recognize with this character again
. I need LCL to be replaced because this slow death of Naku with every passing episode is very painful.

@Bold, Ritz exactly my question and seems there are people who watch this. How ? Just can't get that into me. Agree this is fiction but this is a complete assassination of Nakku's character as you rightly put.
I believe they don't know her name, They call her dariya ki ladki or something, guess its the story of the dariya ki ladki and not Nakku.
The sea washed her soul off too.
Sweet24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Naku is the worst character assassination EVER on Indian television. itni buri tara se Naku ko mara hai ki I'll never be able to recognize with this character again. I need LCL to be replaced because this slow death of Naku with every passing episode is very painful.

that's what i wanna to say seriously...
king99 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for posting this eye opening article.  Indeed the Channels and PH should wake up before soaps are dead and fans do not return. 
neenaroy11 thumbnail

Thank u preety no doubt its an amazing article, and no matter who has written ths but it's saying what we all wanna say. Its our voice, i think all channels should see it.

But one thing i shall add here that Bairi Piya fans are really devoted, because i have seen many articles from them on TellyChakkar. And this article is not only about their show in fact this is about every viewer. Whoever wrote this it is definitely a good effort.