Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Every discussion with jagya and his parents ends as usual with  jagya getting   his quota of slaps๐Ÿค” ..No use ...Only slap he will understand now is a gauri slap๐Ÿ˜ˆ
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: pjyo

Every discussion with jagya and his parents ends as usual with  jagya getting   his quota of slaps๐Ÿค” ..No use ...Only slap he will understand now is a gauri slap๐Ÿ˜ˆ

yaa the most awaited gauri slap๐Ÿ˜ƒ uss din forum pe party karenge๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
, only she can change him now, no one else ๐Ÿ˜ก
pjyo thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: intruderfast

yaa the most awaited gauri slap๐Ÿ˜ƒ uss din forum pe party karenge๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
, only she can change him now, no one else ๐Ÿ˜ก

YEAH,uss party kaa mujhe  kabb se intezaar hai  ๐Ÿ˜†
But dont think jagya will ever sudharofy,he never had to suffer for any of the mistakes he ever made,everybody forgives him SO quickly  whenever he says sorry  because dadisa comes in support of her  laadesar.๐Ÿ˜ก..Maybe with gauri  DS 's  pressure tactics wont work  and gauri  iss daadi pothey kii jodi ki baand bajaa dey.๐Ÿ˜ˆ...

divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Why are everyone taking turns and going to Mumbai...sab ek saath hi chale jao...Bhairon went to Mumbai, they dragged it for one week and still showing those flashbacks albeit in different hues...and now Sumitra will go and it will take an eternity for the story to forward...I have noticed two very distinct things in BV recently...

1. Precap's are deceiving...they keep showing the same precap almost everyday while the episode relating to that precap is shown much later ๐Ÿ˜ก

2. Out of 6 episodes in a week...only 1 or maximum 2 carry some meat and help the story to progress ..rest all episodes are fillers...where they show everyone crying, drinking tea, eating or just talking and consoling each other that too in slowmotion !! with the aaa aa aaa BV signature background music, which frankly I am bored of...someone please change that background score...

And whats the point in arguing with Jagya who does not want to go back to Jaitser and does not love Anandi?...I mean he is not a kid anymore...that one can force him to change his decision...he is an adult...parents should be sensible enough to understand that even if they force they cannot change someone's likings...just accept the fact/reality like how Bhairon did...what is this some kind of "mission - bring Jagya-Anandi together" didnt Sumitra understand? thats Jagya "Doesnt" love Anandi...what is she trying to do or prove?
pjyo thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: divmath

Why are everyone taking turns and going to Mumbai...sab ek saath hi chale jao...Bhairon went to Mumbai, they dragged it for one week and still showing those flashbacks albeit in different hues...and now Sumitra will go and it will take an eternity for the story to forward...I have noticed two very distinct things in BV recently...

1. Precap's are deceiving...they keep showing the same precap almost everyday while the episode relating to that precap is shown much later ๐Ÿ˜ก

2. Out of 6 episodes in a week...only 1 or maximum 2 carry some meat and help the story to progress ..rest all episodes are fillers...where they show everyone crying, drinking tea, eating or just talking and consoling each other that too in slowmotion !! with the aaa aa aaa BV signature background music, which frankly I am bored of...someone please change that background score...

And whats the point in arguing with Jagya who does not want to go back to Jaitser and does not love Anandi?...I mean he is not a kid anymore...that one can force him to change his decision...he is an adult...parents should be sensible enough to understand that even if they force they cannot change someone's likings...just accept the fact/reality like how Bhairon did...what is this some kind of "mission - bring Jagya-Anandi together" didnt Sumitra understand? thats Jagya "Doesnt" love Anandi...what is she trying to do or prove?

YEAH ,They should charter a plane send full jaitser people including dadisa to mumbai  then jagya can shout at them and whoever wants to slap can do that all at once๐Ÿ˜‰--lots of time and energy saved ๐Ÿ˜†..
But its only  by streching al these situations that  BV has managed to reach the 700 mark in episodes varna the serial  would be finished in 200 ๐Ÿ˜†and  then  what will we crib about 5 days a week  without BV ๐Ÿ˜‰

Seriously though, I  too wonder why they want jagya to come back to anandi when he clearly hates being near 'ganwaar' anandi.Even if they succeed in bringing him back forcibly   all he will do is hate anandi more  for being tied down to amarriage he doesnt want to be a part of..๐Ÿค” 
Instead of running after jagya these people should help anandi get out of depression and encourage her to move on ,focus on her education  and move ahead in life...
redapple1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Who will to go to Mumbai next? First  dad, then Basant (who almost packed his bags to go), now Sumitra. Will Anandi go next to give thappad or dadisa... Keep dragging like this, so that I also can come to Mumbai to give thappad to Jagya...