suhana ishaan sbs today

Posted: 12 years ago
hey just say a segment on ishaan and suhaan doing PT they were in hospital plzz can anybody find the link thanks
Thanks mayur for the info. n madhu for the link😊
Jai Ragini are awesome. Love their chemistry on screen. Ragini seems to be an extension of Suhana off-screen as well.😊
She is wearing the same sari as yesterday so seams like Accident 's gonna happen today. ðŸ¤¢
@nets...bt wasnt suhana in a violet sari in yesterdays episode???
Originally posted by Shwets1502

@nets...bt wasnt suhana in a violet sari in yesterdays episode???

You are right she was in the violet/lavender saree yesterday. I think this will be shown in one of the next weeks episodes, not today. Today the sceen will freeze just as the accident happens.
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

You are right she was in the violet/lavender saree yesterday. I think this will be shown in one of the next weeks episodes, not today. Today the sceen will freeze just as the accident happens.
U guys r right ,. but she was wearing this sari day before. after all the gift ... so got all the mix up... I think they will  show acident as precap and on monday It will b the last scene. 
Originally posted by netri

U guys r right ,. but she was wearing this sari day before. after all the gift ... so got all the mix up... I think they will  show acident as precap and on monday It will b the last scene. 

Well we'll see what they show today. I am at work so I can't watch it promptly. I will have to just read the reviews before I go home.

Anyways, whatever they do, I just hope they do it well!!
netri no this is not that same saree...even i thought the same but later on noticed properly that the one showed in sbs had pink and purple work done in the saree...where else in day before yesterday's episode it was like grey flowers printed.

Edited by meenakshi_16 - 12 years ago