Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kahkashansakina thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: bobby13rocks

Agree with u Hima..omggg u took so much pain for this..thanx dear..

hima your obsevation is to good 1st  interviwe GC he were same dress . Edited by kahkashansakina - 12 years ago
sldeeps thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
thanq very much for sharing dear ⭐️

yar they just have 2 rooms and they have designed those rooms superbly

sakshi.ekansh thumbnail
Thnx alot! He is luking great! *Home sweet home*
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: bobby13rocks

Agree with u Hima..omggg u took so much pain for this..thanx dear..

thanks & welcome bobby ... I had 2 ... i will PM U 😆
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: kahkashansakina

hima your obsevation is to good 1st  interviwe GC he were same dress .

thanks sakina ... I did not see his first interview ka dress ... but his face & stuble said it all & there is 1 more reason ...

in the interview ... GC was so shy to say that ... the room they were showing us is there bedroom ... so I got another doubt that this was from 2010 ...& why will a married couple be shy 2 say that it is their bedroom ... they both did not say this is our bed room ... thy just said ... we will show you another room 😆
nishi_I-fian thumbnail
thnx for sharing...
He's house is awesome...
Gc luks here gud na... 😳
Hot_Indo_Chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
He's so down to earth...happily showing his place around!
Originally posted by: dewdropred

thanks sakina ... I did not see his first interview ka dress ... but his face & stuble said it all & there is 1 more reason ...

in the interview ... GC was so shy to say that ... the room they were showing us is there bedroom ... so I got another doubt that this was from 2010 ...& why will a married couple be shy 2 say that it is their bedroom ... they both did not say this is our bed room ... thy just said ... we will show you another room 😆

yaar it's an year old interview they were not married no manglasura on db so might be they were in living relation then.
i think gc is a really shy person then but now he is bit upfront so much difference before and after but his nature never changed down to earth hope he remains like that forever. good house though nice taste.
Originally posted by: LuvScooby

Is this recent segment?

last years she his hair style now he is skinny
Originally posted by: 49erFan

How many times and how many news segments r they gonna show their house too!  Its getting quite old now !  🤣🤣🤣Also why do these videos come at some main climax of the show!  Like we suppose to have part of KC and romance next week!  Is it a ploy to shift attention from the show for self promotion by certain someone!  beats me...sigh! 😕

hush hush ---there are few fans arey yaar we got used to it if she doesn't do that someone😉we should be surprised but u know she never disappoint us yaar chill otherwise gayae hum log gayae(as maan says chup billcul chup)😉ahhh