Sapnon Se Bhare Naina
Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

abhi is in love with... (Page 2)

-Wanderer- IF-Dazzler
-Wanderer-
-Wanderer-

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 7:39am | IP Logged
This had to happen!
 Oh no! Abhi! Please don't fall for Naina! You know Daksh loves her!
But relax friends. It is a temporary track! Naina and Daksh will eventually unite!

PriyaxBassi Goldie
PriyaxBassi
PriyaxBassi

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
i think it is just part of the play or something
i always thought Abi was trying to set up Daksh and Naina
Don't know why but i think Abi will end up with Rohini's sister
ntsindia Goldie
ntsindia
ntsindia

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:30am | IP Logged

Don't worry guys... there will be Dakshna only...  think, all these misunderstandings or arrivals of new characters are for making clear the way of Dakshna love story stronger. Usually, Daksh and Naina's activities are similar rite? You remember, when Daksh deleted the photo of them, Naina also was doing the same from her laptop. In the same way now we can expect, when Daksh tells the truth to Madhura, here Naina downs Abhi's proposal... hows my idea? So don't get upset and relax.. wait a little more...

As you people said, I also don't want to c the Aku-Ayush relation in the maha epi as they did in the last time. I would like to c Dakshna or Naina-mom in the same.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

naveen_13

naveen_13 IF-Rockerz
naveen_13
naveen_13

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ntsindia

Don't worry guys... there will be Dakshna only...  think, all these misunderstandings or arrivals of new characters are for making clear the way of Dakshna love story stronger. Usually, Daksh and Naina's activities are similar rite? You remember, when Daksh deleted the photo of them, Naina also was doing the same from her laptop. In the same way now we can expect, when Daksh tells the truth to Madhura, here Naina downs Abhi's proposal... hows my idea? So don't get upset and relax.. wait a little more...

As you people said, I also don't want to c the Aku-Ayush relation in the maha epi as they did in the last time. I would like to c Dakshna or Naina-mom in the same.

i completely agree with you
jo tumne kaha waisa he ho

-Wanderer- IF-Dazzler
-Wanderer-
-Wanderer-

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 4:52am | IP Logged
I don't want Abhi and Madhura.
Want a nice sweet girl for him.
I get the feeling that Abhi might be infatuated with Naina. He can't fall for her so easily, right?
ntsindia Goldie
ntsindia
ntsindia

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazyfairy

I don't want Abhi and Madhura.
Want a nice sweet girl for him.
I get the feeling that Abhi might be infatuated with Naina. He can't fall for her so easily, right?
But, that girl is not as harmful or tricky as her sister. She is so silly I think. Anybody can brain wash her easily. Y'day kaka said, Abhi's mom is not like Ayi. She is a person who rules the house. So for Madhura, such type of mom-in-law is better.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index