walquest2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
6/5/2011

Previous Episode

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1676931

Next Episode

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1679450

The serial starts with Naina telling Akruti that she had to tell Daksh everything about her and Ayush because every one at home were at a loss about her whereabouts.     Akruti takes a long time, and stares at Naina and says, "Dada, will be very angry with me, won't he?"     Naina replies, "No.  He is worried.   But, you do not get worried;  Daksh loves you very much.   Once he speaks to you, every thing will be clear.  He just wants you to be happy.", and they show acceptance with the flicker of their eyes. 

Madhura comes to the room of Daksh, with a contrived expression of modesty, with a tea tray, and he says in a deep tone of voice, that he wants to say something to her and she nods her head and puts it down, coyly.    He says to her, "We will not be able to speak at home, so, can you meet me at the coffee shop?"     She gives a short "O. K." as a reply, and gives a coquettish smile, and Daksh seems to be at ease.   She takes the tea cup, and goes out of his room.     Daksh thinks aloud and says, "Everything will be clear with Madhura tomorrow.   I have to speak to Akruti today itself." 

On the terrace, Naina is drying clothes on the clothes line, and Abhi comes to see her, with his arm in a sling, complaing of pain.   Naina turns around and looks at him with concern.  She says to him, "Abhi, what has happened to you?   How were you injured, did you fall?"       Abhi feigns pain, and tells her, "Ask questions later, just give me my medicine" and he gives her a bottle of tablets.     "You do not have any fracture, have you?", to which he replies, "No."  and makes a contorted face, as if he can not bear it.   "Ligament is broken", he tells her, as she stares at him with pity.     When Naina asks him, why he did not tell her before, he says, that he did not want to trouble her.   She grumbles at him, for talking useless things, and then she asks, "How many tablets?" and he says, "Three.".   She opens the bottle and puts three tablets on her palm, and says, "These are vitamin tablets !"   He makes his mouth, wide open, and wants her to put the tablets in.   She does it, and then pours water from a bottle, into his mouth,  and when he can not hold any more water, he swings, and snatches her, from falling down, and they both stare at each other.     When they straighten up, after a long time, she says, "Your ligament was broken, was it not?"   and she pushes him back, and he screams.     Then he tells her, if she forgot the second scene of the love scene of Baba and Ayee.    He laughs.   He tells her that his uncle too had gone to see his aunt, with a smiliar sling on his arm.    

Naina, tells him firmly,  "It is not good to make fun every time.  When you really are hurt, no one will believe you."   She throws his bottle of tablets at him, and walks away. 

In Akruti's room Daksh is asking her if she put all her trust in Ayush, with such a short acquaintance.    He tells her gently, that he is not angry with her, but is concerned about her.    He tells her that he does not want her to regret for the whole of her life, for a small mistake.    He tells her, "I am asking you for this very reason, if Ayush is so important for you, that you have to tell lies to your mother?"     She tells her cousin, "Yes Dada, I had to do it.   She would not have got her permission, without telling lies to her.   I had to tell lies, not for Ayush, but to save myself from my father's anger."   Daksh continues, "I understand Akruti, but this is a matter of your whole life.  I want to see you happy always."     Akruti tells him, "I do not know, but I am very happy with Ayush.   Ayush is a very nice boy, and he likes me very much.   He takes great care of me." then she lights up, and with a smile tells him, "The greatest thing is that he wants to marry me.   He wants to introduce me to his home people.   Therefore, Dada, you do not have anything to worry."    Daksh asks her, "Do you trust him so much?" and she replies in the affirmative.    She tells him, that for the first time in her life, she is truly happy.     She hugs her cousin with a sense of peace and happiness.    Akruti tells him that her aunt will be the happiest person, and Daksh agrees. 

Daksh tells her that she is smarter than him, since he never recognized this in her, and she says, that she too did not know, and thinks that this might be a sign of love.    

Akruti is fast asleep, and Naina is sitting on her table in the same room and doing her work.   She hears a knock on the door, and goes to see who it is.    She sees Abhi outside, and puts a finger on her mouth, telling him not to talk.    Abhi talks to her in a hushed voice, and she pretends to listen to him attentively, with her head dropping to one side.    When he says, he is sorry, she tells him that she has forgiven him, and tells him to do whatever he likes. 

He asks her, "Are you angry?" and she tells him, that she is very worried.      Naina hastily closes the door and walks away, and Abhi follows her and asks her what has happened.   She says nothing.  It has just happened, she tells him in a mysterious tone, and leaves an ambiguity.   She continues and tells him, that she never wanted to tell him this and Abhi is left guessing.     She tells him, that it is very difficult to be silent in situations like this.     She tells him, that it is not his mistake, but hers, and Naina appears very serious and tense.  Abhi is left on tenterhooks.   She continues "Sometimes, the mistakes are such, we are not in control.   For some days now, I have been very upset.   Every moment, I only think of you.  "  - Abhi is lost now, and looks at her with a confused countenance.  All his jovial side seems to have vanished, and he is left high and dry, trying to comprehend what is happening to him.    Naina continues, "I do not know, what happened to me.  I tried to go far from you for a long time.   - but like a mad person, I am drawn to you."  She tenderly, puts her palm on his cheek, and looks at him.   "You are not angry with me, are you?"   She looks at him tenderly, and then she pinches his nose, and puts a hand on her mouth and giggles.     She changes the track, and tells him laughingly, "You forgot, Ayee, Baba's Love Story?.    This is the third scene."     Abhi comes down to earth, and tells her, "But, I had not written this third scene."     Naina teases him, " I have written  these lines, are they not good ?"    She looks at him askance, with a smile, and he scratches his head in defeat.    Naina then says, "What did you think, only you can crack jokes?"     She tells him, that they had a lot of fun, and it is late, and tells him to go to sleep.    She tells him, that she is going to drink water and leaves him. 

On the way, Naina passes the room of Daksh and sees him searching for something, and asks him, "Daksh, what are you looking for?" and he tells her, "Spectacles.  I do not know where I have kept them."    Naina offers to help, but Daksh says he will manage.     Naina tells him, that it will be difficult to see, without spectacles, and she helps him anyway.    When they do not find the spectacles, Naina asks Daksh if he spoke to Akruti.    He tells her, that he can not understand how they could have fallen in love, when they met just a few days back.    "Is it so easy to fall in love?"  he asks her, and she tells him, that it is not easy, neither is it  very difficult.    Love just happens, without searching for it. 

In the other room, Abhi is trying to sleep, but his mind goes back to the scene played by Naina, and he goes on wondering if something is happening to him.  

Back to searching the spectacles, Naina asks him, if he could have forgotten them in the office, and Daksh recalls the things he did, and he remembers that he had taken some files.   Naina goes to the files, and says, "It is also a sign of love to forget the things we do, and you should know it better.   Am I right?"    He just watches her and smiles.     She asks him, "Why are you looking at me like this.   You too have fallen in love, have you not?" and he tells her "Yes."    Daksh goes and sits on the sofa, and bends to search, and Naina's eyes fall on his shirt pocket, and the specs contained in it.     Naina stands up, and comes to him, and says, "Love has not happened, but is happening.  It only happens at a time, when people have their answer in their pockets, and do not know it."   She picks his specs and gives them to him, Love is like your specs in your pocket.  You have to search for it.     Daksh is very happy, and gets up and smiles at Naina.   Then, she takes his leave, and goes to drink water.

Both the boys, Abhi and Daksh are left with their dreams, and expectations.

In Rohini's bedroom, Madhura is telling her that Daksh has invited her for coffee, and she goes on telling her of all the possibilities, and Rohini tries to slow down the running train.   Rohini tells her that if she follows her instructions, all her dreams will come true.   Sanket happens to hear them and they tell him that Daksh is taking her sister for a date, and the big brother welcomes her to the family.  

Abhi goes to meet Naina in the office, and wants to make his moves.   He then, comes to her and offers her something, and she says, "Phone ?"    -  and he puts his other hand forward, with chocolates.    She takes a packet and thanks him.    As Abhi goes on with his romantic talk, Naina pours cold water and asks, "This dialog belongs to which role?"     Abhi wants to know what the current methods of proposing are.   Naina gets up and walks to him.    She tells him, if the love is true, one heart will recognize the other.   The method of proposal does not matter.   Then she quotes to him, how one of her clients proposed, with a bangle of her grand mother.    She breaks with him, and goes in search of the bangles.    Abhi is left munching his chocolates, and thinking of love.

In the Monday episode, a preview is given of how Abhi plans to propose to Naina. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This Serial has apparently not been receiving any support ads from the Channel, but has a solid support from its viewers on IF, who are increasing every day.  Just watch the Chaska Meter, and vote for this serial.  It started on 21  and now had climbed to 17.and now it has dropped to 18.   Every week, it has a large share of votes.   Last week was 171 up from 81 the previous week's votes.  Total is 238.  If you like this Serial, just give it a "Awesome" vote and help to voice your opinion.   In your comments, do write what you like best in this Serial.  Thanks.

You will find the Chaska Meter here:
https://www.india-forums.com/forum_topics.asp?FI

Edited by walquest2000 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anisharoy1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
please update soon...
shelly_nair thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update... oh.. so new love track is on the way... bit confused when will Daksh let Naina know about his love?
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks alot for the update.
-Deepali- thumbnail
Thanks for the Beautiful Update as usual😆