OddiYulle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Hoola Guys. I hope youll havent forgotton me. well most of youll have, i have taken quite a long break. I love studying (and thats what makes me weird) . but  its summer for crying out loud now ,so partayy. I am back here for the summer. Mahak - sorry i couldnt reply back. I was too busy. And Most importantly , my friend here whom i missed a lot. Shivi, komal , jainy , shibi, naina , ayeshu ,sajjal, liana . I missed you guysss. i didnt want  to be restricted to writing only on Tv characters, and i cannot write long stories. I decided to make this my gallery for short stories on real life. I just have many of them.
All these stories would be for 3-4 parts and end.All based on real life.

Please do read and comment or atleast click the like tab. =)
Natasha or Lal tamatar for some people =)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OddiYulle thumbnail

Will I win ?
Part 1 - Page 1
OddiYulle thumbnail

It all started when she decided to leave. This wasn't what we decided , this wasn't supposed to happen . It wasn't what I planned. I never expected this day to come beacause she promised us . Me and Rohit. I was shattered, maybe that would be over exaggerating but she is my only friend. My bestest friend is going. I feel even sadder for Rohit. They both were madly in love , though I was isolated sometimes but they were my besties. Rohit hugged her for the last time and she climbed up the train soon after that. Her eyes were puffy after crying. She didn't want to do this but she had to. It was her parents last wish. I hope this day would never have come. Rohit's expression was just blank. As the train gave its signal to leave it pained my heart, my body. This couldn't just happen. The train started moving and the tears would burst out anytime. I was inconsolable and I did have my burstout. I banged onto his chest and started crying. It was all going wrong. I started getting fears. Rohit just hugged me back patting my back and I just kept crying. In all this cryin nonsense I did not realise what I was doing. Embarrassed , I moved back. I didn't have to be close to Rohit. It would make matters even worse. " She's not there anymore now! You don't need to worry" he told me putting his hand on my shoulder.  I jerked his hand gently. "We can't do this Rohit we will be backstabbing her" I told him without looking into his eyes. " Oh yeah really" he said with pure sarcastic anger. "What a b**** she was, you lied she never was your bestfriend, you just assumed it . She always took advantage of you and stole your everything including me. If it wasn't for you I would have never done this." " You don't know anything, yeah she is my best firend and you should mind your own buisness and not poke noses in our matter". I said this , knowing he was right. She was mean, selfish, greedy and a desperate for love. But more than that I still thought she was my bestfriend, like how we were when we were small. I never knew when she started changing.  I never realised it. "But your my buisness" he said it with so much love and gentility that I was forced to look up at him. He looked back intently with that love he held for me , he had never loved Sania, and I could never reciprocate back to this love. It had become very hard , when Sania did purposely try to flaunt , I pretended as if It did not hurt me but I had to bear it.  I wouldn't break my best friends heart. I looked away and walked away home. Home was also very lonely. My home consisted of only me and my grandmother aka dadu.  My parents left me when I was too little to understand things. My grandfather left us three years ago . Dadu was ageing and I couldn't do anything for that. I just had three people in my life . It would be all over when there would be nothing. I am 19 friendless, with a job but no colleagues . Dadu also hated Sania , I know why . She always wanted me to be with Rohit,  but it was Sania who grabbed him. "Boo" dadu attempted to scare from behind. I pretended to get scared. This was what I loved about dadu , she is supposed to be a mature grandmother but she behaves just like a kid. " You should be happy today " dadu said. "Why? " I knew what her answer was going to be , obviously that Sania was gone, but anyway she was returning in a month. " Your birthday is just a month away" she squealed like a child. " I have so many preparations to ..." She continued speaking.  I froze . I needed to think. " Ummm.m Dadu could you make me some coffee? " I asked so that I could get some time for myself. I walked into my room, and dropped myself on the bed. Sania told she was going to marry him the day she came back. And it was my birthday that day. Was she doing this purposely, ?  I couldnt help but cry. there was so less time left. Dadu came in with my coffee and I gulped it in a go." What's the hurry beta? Too excited to meet Rohit! " . I could not lie to Dadu , I told her everything that happenend, and hoe I felt. Though the generation gap she seemed to under stand me so well. " Beta , you will have to fight . Fight back for your rights and your love. You can't be dominated for the rest of your life. You have to , Natasha , you have too. " She said it in the sweetest possible way. I knew. I was strong, I was tomboy 5 years down the lane, how did I become weak? . I knew he still had the effect on me. How did I let people take over me? And importantly how much ever I tried to deny I still loved him more than anything.

mayur5eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
tashu mera laal tamatar😃😛 darling it was awesome🤗
waisay itnay din kahan gayab thi😳
missed u alot sweetheart❤️
luv sibi😛
Edited by -ArtiKliye- - 12 years ago
kszain thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
its really worth a read 😊