~~~MayUr OS/SS Gallary...#2~~~MN OS updated pg143 - Page 82

Posted: 12 years ago
Writer note

hello friends...

Thank u sooo much friends for ur beautiful comments n responce🤗🤗🤗

i am really happy to see ur responce..🤗please do keep beautiful comment and do shower ur love on me😳🤗

Today is my sweetest friends mehak's bday..i wrote OS for her..🤗🤗

love y Mehku🤗🤗happy bday sweety🤗

Love

Maria...remember me in your prayers😳

OS for Mehku

Mayur OS 

There were hustle bustle in Sharma house don't be confuse its not marriage celebration or any occasion but yeah it was the very important day for everyone as today was Mehak's birthday..Mehak Nupur's best friend ..Nupur decided to give her surprise party so she called her all friends in her house,Maria,Moona,Faria,Kinza and Gunjan all were busy decorated house and preparation for her birthday..

"Nupur ye lo sara saman…job hi list main cheezaon thi who main sab le aya hoon"Mayank said Nupur giving her shopping bag..Nupur looked up and checked all the things while Mayank was starring her beautiful wife who was so engrossed in her work that even forget to eat her lunch..

"Mayank tum candles lana toh bhol hi gaye"she checked all the things and looked towards him

He went up to him and held her by her shoulders..

"Nupur tum pehle yahan aram se baitho"he made her sit on sofa and opened the box of pizza …

"Mayank  … pizza per kis ke liye?"she asked in confusion.

He smiled and looked at her lovingly.

"meri beautiful wife ke liye jo apni friend ki surprise birthday ki preparation main lunch kerna hi bhool gaye hai..you know Nupur jab Mehak ko pata chala ke tum apni sehat ka bilkul khayal nahi rakh rahi who kitna gussa ho gi"he told him and Nupur smiled

"ohh I forget to eat "

Mayank took bite of pizza and feed her with his hands and Nupur silently eat like a child who was eating his favorite food…

She felt happy to think off how he understood her even unsaid words?he knew she forget to eat her lunch while she forget her own self about it..

She finished her lunch.

"Now you can continue your work"Mayank smiled placing his hand around her shoulder..Nupur smiled and kept her head on his shoulder

"Mayank thanks for coming in my life,for loving me,for giving me every happiness..without you I am nothing"she said and Mayank tighted his gripped around her

"I love you Nupur"Mayank said and kissed her forehead

"you are everything for me..my life,my heart my everything"

He said and pulled her for hug…

"Ahem ahem"Moona entered in room and both hurriedly pulled themselves back..They both were feeling awkward and moona gave them naughty smiled

"Sorry to disturbed your romance but we have just 1 hour to finish our preparations"

Faria,Maria and kinza too entered in room..

"we have to finish our work soon"Faria said and they all were again busy in preparation..

Finally all the preparations complete the whole house was decorated with ballons,colourful strips,red roses,colourful lights.

AS Mehak entered in room they all said in one voice

Happy Birthday Mehak…

She was surprised and happy to see birthday party.everyone wished her..she cut the cakje and feed it to everyone..it was the most beautiful day of her life as her all friends were with her and wished her birthday….

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I Hope u ll liked it😳

Aww this is very sweet and nice os Maria, wonderful job..😳

Happy birthDay Mehak..🤗
RES!! Stalking ;)

*Edited*

Haww nupur ne mujhe invite nahi kia .. 😭 .. main nupur se katti .. 😆 .. okay jokes apart, it was cuteness personified OS .. 😳 .. totally loved it specially the loving and caring mayank .. ❤️ .. its really sho sweet birthday gift for anyone .. ⭐️ .. anyways, happy birthday mehak .. i don't know u par phir bhi .. 😳
Edited by Bidz_cutegal - 12 years ago
awesome os dear...happy birthday my sweet sis...
very sweet...

happt birthday mehak...🥳🥳
Aww.. That was a really cute OS... :)
Very nice OS Maria
hehehehehe mehak ki saath saath hume bhi gift mil gayi- not bad...

awww
awesome ya
loved it lodsss

HAPPY BIRTH DAY MEHEK...
May ALLAH bless u wid all d happiness n success in life...
Very cute OS

LOved it