Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thank you for d pm..
Nice begining.Hope 2 see mayank n nupur together forever.continue soon
Maria. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: arjun-forever

wow maria i truly loved the beginning...

amazing start...
please continue soon...
i want to know what had happened...

Thank u so much dear🤗
Maria. thumbnail

Writer note

hello friends...

Thank u sooo much friends for ur beautiful comments n responce🤗🤗🤗

i am really happy to see ur responce..🤗

i know most of u r confuse about Arnav,,,actually this story is revolves around Arnav,,,

U ll know about Arnav and his identity in coming parts>>

This update is basically on Mayur Past >>>i hope u ll liked it😳

Love

Maria>>>remember me in ur prayers😳

Maria. thumbnail

Pt 2

At Breakfast table'

"Papa you promised me you will take me for picnic"Arnav made sad face and complained to Mayank..Mayank who was feeding him his corn flakes stopped his hand..he put the bowl on table and leaned his face towards him..

"Are you angry with Papa"Mayank asked him

"Yes"

"You never listen me..ap hamesha bolte ho ke ap mujhe Mama ke pas le ke jao ge per kabhi le ker nahi jate..you are bad Papa."he was angry at Mayank as Arnav was missing Nupur..his words  piercingMayank's heart and some tears came out of his eyes'..

"Nupur please give me one chance..i will tell you truth..please can't you give me just one chance"Mayank held her shoulder trying to convince her

"No Mr.Sharma..i am going to leave you forever"she declared her decision.

She shrugged off his hands and wiped her tears..Mayank was numbed to say anything..

She entered in her room..little Arnav was sleeping peacefully on bed..she looked at his innocent ,little face.she went up to him and sat on floor..she cupped his face in her hands and lovingly kissed all over his little face.

"I know Arnav its not your fault but I cannot forgive that person who has broke my trust..please forgive me..forgive your mama"

..she closed her eyes..she did not know which step  she going to take it was wrong or right..but she knew one thing what Mayank did..it was not unforgivable..he broke her trust

She grabbed out her clothes..she was going to leave her house,her husband house'..he went up to him and took bag from her hand

"You are not going anywhere..i am your husband and its my order"

"You have lost all the rights on me..and don't make noise as I don't want to wake Arnav up"she took bag again from his hands and took steppedtowards door..

"if you care for him..you love him..if you care for me,you love me why you are going to leave us"he was helpless..he could not bear the pain of separation. She turned her face towards him..he was in tears'his eyes were telling her how much he loved her?

"Give me just one chance I will tell you truth"

"Papa"

"Papa"

Arnav voice came back him into reality..he looked at him and realized these were memories'..

Mayank kissed him lovingly'

"I promised..i will meet you to your mama"Mayank promised him tried to made him happy

"really papa"Arnav said happily'

Mayank nodded his head and Arnav hugged him tightly'

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

It was 3 years passed by their marriage smoothly..Mayank gave her every happiness of life and she too gave her,her immense love''.

Suddenly Nupur was started feeling insecure,Mayank was surprised at her strange behaviour..so he decided to talk to her about it

"Nupur whats the matter?..why are you upset? ..tell me"he cupped her face and said with concern lovingly looking into her eyes'.

"Mayank I want our family complete'I want a child who will complete our life..i am feeling incomplete without child'.hamari shaadi ko 3 years ho gaye hai..aur main abhi tak  maa nahi ban paye"She told him her insecurities,her fear..

"bas itni si baat"he lovingly caressed her cheeks

"Mayank its not a small thing..why you don't try to understand my feelings"she said in irritation while shurrugged off his hands

"ok..i am sorry..its not a small thing..but what can we do?its GOD Will..jab God hamari zindagi main rang bharna chahye ga..toh who hamari zindagi main bhi chota sa,pyaara sa baby bheje ga"he said with smiled and kissed her forehead

"Mayank but don't you think we should consult with doctor?"she said hesitantly

"but Nupur"

"please Mayank  for me"she said in requesting tone

"ok..ap ka hokum sar aankhon per"he said and both smiled

Mayank pulled her for hug and hugged her tightly''..

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

"Mayank Nupur can not be mother"Doctor told him after checking their reports..Mayank was numbed..he clutched the table tightly for support

"I am sorry Mayank..i have checked your and Nupur's report..she can not be mother'you have to be strong as you have to give her support love at this time..if you get shattered who will take care of her"Doctor said placing her hand on his shoulder and left the cabin..

After this shocking news Nupur got completely shattered but Mayank was with her..he tried his best to keep her happy..he tried his best to understand her it was not in their hands,.,,its GOD will..but her insecurities were getting increased..she had fear in her heart of loosing him as she knew Mayank loves child..and she cannot be mother..she cannot give him the best gift of his life'

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Some days passed and Nupur was trying to be normal in front of Mayank as she did not want to made him upset..

On the other hand Mayank was too trying his best to keep her happy'

She was doing some work in kitchen..lost in her thoughts when Mayank went up to her..he hugged her from back''.

"its seems..my Nupur was thinking about me"he placed his chin on her shoulder and whispered in her ears'

She Came out of her thoughts as she heard his voice

She composed herself and turned her face towards him..he noticed her puffy eyes and it has hurt him..

"You go and change..main dinner lagati hoon"Nupur said with smile

But he pulled her more closer

"no..i want to spend some time with my wife"he said naughtily looking at her passionately'

She blushed as she noticed his passionate gaze'

He leaned his face towards him and looked straight into her eyes'

"Nupur I am thinking about our second Honeymoon"he said naughtily and kissed her cheeks

"second honeymoon"her mouth hung open for a moment

"Yeah our second honeymoon"he said and kissed her neck'

"Mayank you have gone mad"she said pushing him back trying to control her breath and her heart beat which was getting increase due to their intimacy

"We are not going on our second honeymoon. You should concentrate on your work"she declared

"Nupur please"he said coming closed to her

Nupur smiled at his nautanki'she placed her arms around his neck..

She gave peck him on his lips'.Mayank was surprised

Nupur laughed at his cute expression on his face''..

Mayank was happy to see his old Nupur back..

He gave her kissed on her forehead to tell her he was with him in every step of life'she felt content she knew he loves her truly'.

"so what do you think about our second honeymoon"he said naughtily and she blushed

He pressed his lips with her'

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

here is next part i hope u ll liked it plz do comments n press like tab if u liked it
Edited by maria-soniarti - 12 years ago
.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I didn't expect this... Nupur can't be a mother..
So that means Arnav is not Nupur'a child... Is that the reason she left?
Wonderful update Maria cont. soon
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
read this part...very nice update...the past was interesting...
what was the matter???...why did nupur leave...???
please update sooner...
thanks for the PM
pluviophile. thumbnail
Very beautifull update,
Continue soon...