Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

~~~MayUr OS/SS Gallary...#2~~~MN OS updated pg143 (Page 42)

Maria. IF-Sizzlerz
Maria.
Maria.

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SamiraARTiMAYUR

Glad they 2ther nupur she knows her husband

he trust her but his ego didn't
lovely end sis Embarrassed
n u right Maria abou ur note u give us beautiful explantion Hug
we should learn how forgive n how 2 give d other person another chance who mean much 2 u
coz everytime we make mistakes n we ask god 2 forgive us
so who r we not to forgive?
as we human coz u never know 1day u'll make d same mistake n u need a forgiveness
thanks hun
Thanksss samira sisHug
agree with uTongue

Originally posted by ridi_onasis

there are few people who accept their mistakes...so when someone accept his/her mistake he/she should be forgiven...

THanksss ridiHug

Maria. IF-Sizzlerz
Maria.
Maria.

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sariska_mnarti

Lovely update

Simply amazing

Cont soon
Originally posted by sariska_mnarti

Lovely os

Loved it

I guess mayank shud get a chance[/QUOTE

[QUOTE=sariska_mnarti]Os part 2:

Very well ending

Loved it

Do write more

awww sariska..sis Thank u sooo muchHugHug
Maria. IF-Sizzlerz
Maria.
Maria.

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -moona-

Happy to see them together again, nice end Maria
Thanksss moona sisHug

Originally posted by griffy.fz

GREAT UPDT REALLY SWEET PLZ WRITE MRE ND THANX A LOT FOR THE PM GUD LUCK ROCK ON

Thanksss dearHug

Originally posted by Nisha-ArTiLover

Hey Maria

i must say u r great writer...
beautiful ens n i loved the note which u give us...u r right if someone regret at his deeds we should forgive him

please do write more

Thanksss dearHug
Maria. IF-Sizzlerz
Maria.
Maria.

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by drmaha

wow.yeh hui na baat.aab maza aaya...Smile

nice ending...
Thanksss mahaHug

Originally posted by -SupriyaluvsMN-

aww... maria!
beautiful update!
finally she 4gave him...
beautiful msg thru dis OSClap
luvd it!
luv ya sis!Hug

awww Parii..Thanksss sisHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SupriyaluvsMN-

Maria. IF-Sizzlerz
Maria.
Maria.

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 4:58am | IP Logged

Thank u sooo much friends for ur love,ur appreciation and beautiful comments..HugHug

ur comments,appreciation means a lot to me...Hug

Next update would be last update of this SS..and after this SS..i will share with you "True Love Story"
yeah true love story of a beautiful couple..Finally they gave me permission to share with you all their love story..

at the end of their story..which is actually begining of their new life,their love life..i will tell you their real names..

i m sure their True love,their story will bring tears in your eyes n sometimes smile on your lips..Tongue

so be ready...Embarrassed

Maria...always remember me in ur prayers
 Embarrassed

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009Fantasy.valliyahcutiepie12EdgeOfCredenceBhawna_artidrmahagopi06daniella05kirti123love.mayurarti-Samira-dynamic_doll-SupriyaluvsMN-swati05Silent.Dreamer--Sanchu--

Maria. IF-Sizzlerz
Maria.
Maria.

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 5:12am | IP Logged

Part 4

Nupur turned her face towards him..Tears were coming out from her eyes'he was unable to understand why she was crying to see him..

"Please Nupur don't go anywhere'I want to talk to you"he said in pleading tone..he was feeling helpless ..He did not know why he felt pain to see her in tears..

She was standing there silently just looking him..

He came near her and looked at her face'he wanted to wrapped her in his arms..he wanted to take away her sorrows and wanted to give her all the happiness of the world

"Nupur I don't know who are you?but after that day when I saw you..i could not sleep, every single moment,minute I just thought about you..i wanted to meet you'I don't why I feel hurt to see you in tears,to see you hurt.."he was feeling helpless about his feelings towards her

She looked at him with surprise'

"I don't know Nupur ..i cant see tears in your eyes'your tears hurting me"

He wiped her tears while his eyes became moist

He cupped her face in his hands and looked towards his delicate face'

She was surprised at his behavior..

"Nupur jab tum mujh se door jati ho toh aisa lagta hai..meri zindagi,meri saansain mujh se cheen raha hai..i don't know but I want to be with you..i want to be with you always..

I love you Nupur"he confessed his feelings in front of her..she was numb to say anything thing..she was just starring him in disbelieve while he was looking her lovingly..she could feel truth in his each and every word..she could see love for her in his eyes.

"I love you Nupur'I really love you..i don't know when?where?how?why?i get starting loving you but I know one thing I love you truly,madly..you are the first and last girl in my life whom I loved..i can wait for you my whole life..i want to be with you..i want to remove every sorrow,pain in your life"his words were reflection of his heart desires,his feelings..

They looked into eachother eyes..she could clearly see Love in his eyes..she wanted to trust him but she could not as he was not her Mayank

She shrugged off his hands angrily..he was confused at sudden change in her behaviour..

"But I don't love you..you are not My Mayank..i love my Mayank and I will always love him 'just love him..you are not Mayank..your are look like Mayank but you can not be my Mayank..i love my Mayank"

She said in loud tone..he felt pain in those words but he could not understand anything..

She took step towards out door 'Mayank tried to stop her..he held her by her shoulders..

"Nupur listen me..i don't understand whom you are talking about?"he was confused

She shrugged off his hands and pushed him back..

"don't ever try to come close to me..i don't love you"she shouted at him and ran away from there..

"Nupur"he called her name..but she did not listen him

He was heart broken,helpless..he sat on floor on his knees..tears were flowing from his eyes..

"I can live without her..i love her..how I tell her I love her so much"he was talking to himself

"Who are you?and why are you trying to play with  Nupur's feeling?"someone put her hand on his shoulder and asked

Mayank turned his face in other side and looked at her..Dia was standing near him

"Mayank"Dia was shocked to see him

"it cant happen..you cant be Mayank"

She said in disbelieve

"how do you know me and who are you?..and who is Mayank?Mayank asked in confusion.

"I am Dia Nupur's friend'I tell you"Dia said

Dia told him about Mayur,Mayank death,Nupur's condition..she told him everything about Mayank..

"Mayank loves her a lot"she told him..Mayank was in shocked now he understood why she cried to see him..

"She is in so much pain"Mayank said

"yeah she loves him a lot'Mayank ke jane ke bad hi Nupur ye jaan saki ke who Mayank se kitna pyaar kerti thi"

"I Love her "Mayank confessed and Dia looked at him with surprised..

"are you serious?do you love him"Dia asked and looked at him waiting for his answer

"I love Nupur'I promise I will never hurt her..i love her I really love her"Mayank said confidently..

"if you love her truly..i will help you to get her love because I want to see her happy,to moving on in her life"Dia said with smile

She knew Mayank could bring happiness in Nupur's life as he loves her truly..

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Precap.."you promised once when you accept your feeling..you will confess..how did you forget your promise"Mayank said looking into her eyes

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

here is update..do ur comments n press like tab if u liked itEmbarrassed

Edited by maria-soniarti - 12 June 2011 at 5:53am

The following 50 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009MotherNaturejaasz_25arfanazneenraji02DASTAK..Fantasy.Ashi-ArTitukun2009-Riya.roy-immayurfanEdgeOfCredencevalliyahcutiepie12ginny09mayur-ki-diwaniC_O_O_Ldaniella05DhanakZpriya_27_23gopi06kirti123luv_nishaldrmahaBhawna_arti--jiya--love.mayurartisariska_mnartiSujaLuvsMayurWings-of-Firemayur_eternaltehzeeb25-Samira-_ArTi4ever_stuti123dynamic_doll-SupriyaluvsMN-affu123Meehak.--Ruchi--swati05..-Ayesshhaa-..pluviophile.--Sanchu--Silent.DreamerDelightedHeartfelicitysmoak.annie07Amor.Faria.

drmaha IF-Dazzler
drmaha
drmaha

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 5:28am | IP Logged
nice updata maria...
but y mayank still in confusion...?? he still dont remember his past...Unhappy    hope tht this mayank will bring smile on nupur face ...

maria do a favour.pls whenver u update ur ss pls mentiond title as sumtims it creates confusion tht which ss it is...

cont soon...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DhanakZMaria.

.SilentPrincess IF-Rockerz
.SilentPrincess
.SilentPrincess

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 5:37am | IP Logged

Awesome update Maria, finally he said it to her.. Awesome confession, one coudl trace honesty and sincerity in his words... & He's fallen in love with her... But then she left him, poor thing... I felt bad for Mayank, but Nupur isn't at fault she have gone trough so much she can't be hurt again...

Interesting pre-cap,lookign forward to MayUr re-union... Cont. soon Maria...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Fantasy.Maria.

Go to top