Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

~~~MayUr OS/SS Gallary...#2~~~MN OS updated pg143 (Page 121)

SujaLuvsMayur IF-Rockerz
SujaLuvsMayur
SujaLuvsMayur

Posted: 05 August 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
awesome os.
very nice
thanks for the pm.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Maria.

dua22 Goldie
dua22
dua22

Posted: 06 August 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Hey maria your ss arrange marriage is too good
plzz continue it soon

Maria.

-RatiKliye- IF-Sizzlerz
-RatiKliye-
-RatiKliye-

Posted: 06 August 2011 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
should i say this is perfectDay Dreaming
i don't think i need to say anything elesEmbarrassed

Maria.

--Ruchi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Ruchi--
--Ruchi--

Posted: 07 August 2011 at 1:03am | IP Logged
OMG maria what a sweet OS
perfect b'day gift for any mayurianEmbarrassed
loved itHeart

Maria.

Maria. IF-Sizzlerz
Maria.
Maria.

Posted: 07 August 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Writer note

hello friends...

Thank u sooo much friends for ur beautiful comments n responceHugHugHug

i am really happy to see ur responce..Hugplease do keep beautiful comment and do shower ur love on meEmbarrassedHug

Happy Friendship day Firends. HugHughow can i forget to wish u all on this beautiful dayEmbarrassedHugHugso here is a small gift from my side..Mayur OS..
Today friends i want to thank u all to coming in my life and making it beautiful...love y allHugHug

i want to dedicated this OS to all of u HugHugn my sweetipies,pallu,moona,Mehku,faru,Linu,pari,swati ,sibi,varsha,varshu,Bidushy and everyone
HugHug

Love

Maria...remember me in your prayersEmbarrassed

Edited by maria-soniarti - 07 August 2011 at 9:42am

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

DASTAK..Fantasy.Ashi-ArTi-Riya.roy--Samina-Rafia.khandil.123-Lovely-MNLovermineflowervalliyahcutiepie12mark-mayurAlisha2887ShwePoodaniella05kirti123dbr_kmichidrmahasreevijayanSujaLuvsMayur-Samira-love.mayurartisariska_mnartizarfishanzahid-SupriyaluvsMN-Meehak.-RatiKliye-_SilentSoul_Silent.DreamerDelightedHeart.PINK.Faria.

Maria. IF-Sizzlerz
Maria.
Maria.

Posted: 07 August 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged

this OS i wrote on a request of (mayu-nups)Maya..she requested me to write Mayur OS on 7th sep scenses...so i add garage scene too..but not as same as we saw in serial..so here is OS..Embarrassed

Mayur OS

we are Meant to be Together 

Nupur decided to go back as it was getting difficult for her to stay away from Mayank..She loved him so much that it hurted her to see him helpless,in pain afterall she was doing everything for him to saved him from Dhruv's bad intentions..she packed her bag and was ready to go back when Mayank offered her to drop her,her heart skipped a bit at his offered she knew he had doubt in his heart that she was his Nupur..he saved her from Dhruv when he was beating her,everytime when she came close to him.his eyes showed her immense love for her.his eyes wanted reply to her that she was his Nupur but she could not say him "yes"she was his Nupur,only His Nupur..

Mayank kept her luggage in his car while Nupur was standing closed to him starring him as she did not know  she would be  able to see him again or not?she tried to control her tears.Mayank steal glanced at her it seemed he noticed her tears but he was silent.

She knew him very well he always said

"Actions are louder than words" and she was feeling love in his eyes for him..

They started their journey and both lost into their beautiful memories, the time they spent together'they came back to this world when the car stopped with jerked..both came out of car Mayank was checking where was fault when rain started'

"Rain is symbol of our Love"Nupur thought and steal glanced at Mayank who was too reviving their memories of Rain'

"how much she loved rain?"

"she wanted to dance in his arms in this rain But...'."

she thought and took deep breath..

But now things were changed she did not want to show him she was his Nupur,with her heavy heart..she ran towards nearly garage with Mayank..

Mayank turned his face towards her and what he saw it was enough for him to lose his senses.Nupur was drying wet hair,her hair were placed in one side of her shoulder exposing her back,her dress was hugging her body tightly, drops of water falling from her cheeks..he got lost in her..he felt urged to took her in his arms and hide her from this worl..his heart was saying she is his Nupur..he was feeling same fragrance of her presence..Nupur heart started raising fast when she felt his intense gazed on her..he was lost in her..she wanted to live that moment,she wanted to feel him for the last time..so she forwarded her hand towards him and asked him for dance and Mayank who was lost in her,wanted to bring her closed to him..he wanted her confession that she was His Nupur..he placed his hand over her and pulled her towards him and she collapsed with his chest,her heart beat raised when his breath touched to her face,,the moment reminded them the same feeling when the first time they were so closed during "Talent prade"rehearsal..

He slipped his hand into his waist and current flow in her body,the feeling of closed to him making her go crazy..he felt the same passion in his heart to making her His,to feel her..he pulled her more closed to him and reviving their memories they started swinging at the beat of their hearts,their bodies touched to each other,their breathes mingling with eachother and they both lost into the moment..Mayank twirled her and again pulled her towards him her face touched with his face and her heart flattered,she encircled her arms around his neck ..Mayank looking at her with passionately and she knew he recognized her..he knew she is His Nupur..he inhaled her fragrance and leaning his face closed to her face he planted kiss on her forehead and she closed her eyes as she wanted to feel that moment.Mayank looked at her closed eyes and smiled as he knew his touch always had effected her..she was so closed to him that he could listen her heart beat, tucking her strain of hair behind her ear kissing  her cheek  he whispered

"I know you are my Nupur"and she opened her eyes and looked straight into his eyes,she could see confident in his eyes..

Holding her in his arms without braking eye contact..he reduced the distance between them placing his lips on the edge of her lips he again whispered

"you are my Nupur"making her shiver, she felt at any moment she will break in his arms..dipping his face in her neck he kissed her giving her trial of kisses on her neck he moved towards her lips

Tears rolled down from her cheeks and her every effort to stay away from him going into drains..Mayank raised his head when he felt her wet cheeks..

"Nupur"he cupped her face and wiping off her tears he kissed them

"why don't you accept you are my Nupur?when I know you are my Nupur..Nupur please don't do with me like this..i cant stay away from you anymore..as I love you Nupur.."

His eyes too streaming with tears and without wasting any moment she hugged him

"I am your Nupur Mayank"she whispered and tears of happiness came out from his eyes,tighting his gripped around her he smiled

"I knew"dipping his head in her neck he let them his tears to flow'he pulled himself a bit away  and cupped her face in his hands

"Nupur how much I missed you..how did I spent those years I cant tell you in words..i was die without you"

They rested their forehead together and smiled finally destiny reduced the distance between them.

"I missed you too Mayank"she whispered and kissed him..she again hugged him

"I was scared Mayank..Dhruv said me if I tell you truth he will try to harm you and Gunjan..i was scared Mayank..i am sorry"she cried out her out in his arms..the pain she was going through the three years came out from her eyes in tears and he tightly held her in his arms giving her content,secured..

After sometime They pulled themselves back and holding her face in his hands he kissed her eyes softly to removed the pain of past and she contently closed her eyes and smiled..he kissed her cheek and reducing all the distance between them he placed his lips over her and he whispered

"I love you Nupur"

She slightly smiled and he captured her lips with his and she started responding him ,kissing him back with same love and passion, all the hurdles of their way got finished and they were together again..

Mayank&Nupur

"They are meant to be together"

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

i hope u ll liked it plz do comment n press like tab if u liked itEmbarrassed

Edited by maria-soniarti - 07 August 2011 at 12:58pm

The following 85 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009SRKrazzymiriam2fariya92jaasz_25arfanazneenmangalorianmayur4evrsupriyamnfankrish_artimayur247AmritaReddyshonu631Mini4DASTAK..AsktheDustFantasy.Ashi-ArTitukun2009-Riya.roy--Samina-Rafia.khandil.123-Lovely-MNLovermineflowerginny09maaneetkimeetaysha1989mayu-nupsmark-mayurvalliyahcutiepie12.Rabia.prerna_agrawalmayur-ki-diwaniC_O_O_Lanju011Alisha2887daniella05Irum.ShwePoodbr_kmichikirti123gopi06drmahamulan.Bhawna_arti.SilentOceancrazymayurianXx_fehmida_xXDhanakZ-firebird-mayur_eternalSujaLuvsMayurWings-of-Firemayuloveu-Anila---jiya--shruti_luvs_mskzarfishanzahidsariska_mnartisreevijayanlove.mayurarti-Samira-.SilentPrincessgriffy.fzMaahzabeenShafoo-SupriyaluvsMN---Ruchi--swati05aysha_mayurprincess_djMeehak.-RatiKliye-Silent.Dreamer_SilentSoul_--Sanchu--...EhSaas...drfizaahmedDelightedHeartAmor..PINK.Faria.

mayu-nups Goldie
mayu-nups
mayu-nups

Posted: 07 August 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
thanks a lot maya

Maria.

binudamania Senior Member
binudamania
binudamania

Posted: 07 August 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
lovd d update