Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

~~~MayUr OS/SS Gallary...#2~~~MN OS updated pg143 (Page 104)

SujaLuvsMayur IF-Rockerz
SujaLuvsMayur
SujaLuvsMayur

Posted: 27 July 2011 at 7:55am | IP Logged
last part.

awesome update.
beautiful ending.
awww... just loved it,
its a grt emotional update.
very beautiful.
loved it.
thanks for giving us such beautiful story.
thanks for the pm.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Maria.

_ArTi4ever_ IF-Rockerz
_ArTi4ever_
_ArTi4ever_

Posted: 27 July 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
amazing concept with an amazing start..really looking forward to the the story...do continue soonEmbarrassedHug

Maria.

_ArTi4ever_ IF-Rockerz
_ArTi4ever_
_ArTi4ever_

Posted: 27 July 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
u r my life is one of the greatest ss i hv ever read...and the msg u conveyed through this os is even more generous...u cant even imagine how much i loved it sis...luv u loadsHugHug

Maria.

SujaLuvsMayur IF-Rockerz
SujaLuvsMayur
SujaLuvsMayur

Posted: 27 July 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
arranged marriage.

awesome start.
OMG!! mayur dint see each other!!!
strange!!
like d way u wrt nupur's feelings.
its was awesome.
nupur hates sadu people...n mayank hates talktives...
OMG!!! ab kya hoga!!
continue soon
thanks for the pm.

Maria.

tehzeeb25 IF-Rockerz
tehzeeb25
tehzeeb25

Posted: 28 July 2011 at 12:50am | IP Logged
nice
thanxxx 4 d pm 

Maria.

-RatiKliye- IF-Sizzlerz
-RatiKliye-
-RatiKliye-

Posted: 29 July 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged
arrange marriage loved itHeart
omg mayur don't know each other superbTongue
kya ending thi by godClap
superb job diiHug

Maria.

Maria. IF-Sizzlerz
Maria.
Maria.

Posted: 29 July 2011 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Writer note

hello friends...

Thank u sooo much friends for ur beautiful comments n responceHugHugHugThank u so much for liking conceptHug

i am really happy to see ur responce..Hugplease do keep beautiful comment and do sower ur love on meEmbarrassedHugHug

Love

Maria...remember me in your prayersEmbarrassed

Edited by maria-soniarti - 30 July 2011 at 1:28am

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009-Riya.roy-MayurdilseRafia.khan-soma-Sonia.ArTiFariArTi-Lovely-MNLoverFantasy.valliyahcutiepie12priya_27_23ShwePoodbr_kmichikirti123DhanakZBhawna_artilove.mayurartisariska_mnarti-Anila--Samira--SupriyaluvsMN--RatiKliye-DelightedHeartPayal-15Silent.Dreamer

Maria. IF-Sizzlerz
Maria.
Maria.

Posted: 29 July 2011 at 11:22pm | IP Logged

Part 2

Arrange Marriage

After all the rituals finally bride got green signal to go to their room..Mayank cousins helped Nupur to take her Mayank's room which was fortunately now her room was too'her veil was still on her face,covering her face and Mayank helplessly was waiting for the moment when he finally took off her veil and will look her face or you can say he will see more awaited sight..

As she headed towards their room..she was feeling strange which she never felt before and giggles and laugh of his cousins getting increase her heart beat..

"Pata nahi kya ho ga?pata nahi Mayank kaisa ho ga?"Nupur thought while tried to control her tears..she started missing her family,staying away from your family its not a simple thing..

"mujhe yahan neend kaise aye gi?"question struck in her mind and her heart started sinking, left your parents and start your new life with strange person it's the most difficult thing of the world..and its extremely difficult for those person who even did not see their partners picture. ..her excitement,her blush got vanished and she sadly looked around the strange room to take the view of  room..it was quite big room,everything was placed on its place,light green colour curtains,light green colour on walls making the room beautiful..

But

"I don't like green colour"Nupur gave disappointed look towards the curtains and walls..even most of the things of his room was in green colour..

"jahan dekho grren green nazar aa raha hai..kya faraq pardhta agar Mr.Mayank thora sa pink colour bhi use ker lete"she said in hell irritating tone..

"What the hell is this?..i cant see even my newly wife..after all we are newly wed couple everyone should give us some time to even see each other"Mayank gave irritating look to his cousins and relatives who were sitting around him giggle,laughing and teasing him..

"bohat jaldi hai room main jane gi"

"bhabhi se milna hai..itni jaldi nahi milne dain ge"

Firstly he was blushing at their teasing but now he was getting irritate..

Finally Shilpa,Mayank's mother entered in room and when she saw frown and irritating look on his son's face..she gave him green signal to go to his room..

Mayank sighed and without wasting a moment and hearing any teasing comment he headed towards his room but today he was feeling strange to entered in his room..someone was waiting for him and it was giving him strange happiness..

"Am I looking nice?"he thought and gave look to himself'

"You are looking very handsome and cute"Mayank said to himself as he was quite happy to see himself in mirror which was hanged on wall..

He knocked the door softly to give her signal he was coming in room..

AS she heard knocked on door..Nupur heart flattered, her heart beat starting fast..finally the moment came when she was going to meet her newly husband..she composed herself and adjusted her veil and remembered her mother's instruction

"Nupur zayada met bolna"

"Mayank jo baat kahe us ki baat manna"

"her sawal ka jawab sirf"ji haan"ya"ji na" main dena..zayada lambi baat kerne ki zaroorat nahi"

Mayank opened the door and took step inside..he had seen the most beautiful sight..her bride was sitting on bed,wearing pink bridal wear,her hands were filled with mehndi,her veil was on her face,red rose spreaded around her'she was looking like fairy'firstly he thought it was his dream but then he realized after some moments it was not dream it was reality.she was his bride..

He went towards her..he was feeling very nervous how to start conversation with her?how to called her?

But then he got courage and sat beside her..

As Nupur felt his presence near to hr she moved a bit away..

"Nupur"

Mayank called her name and took off her veil..

She raised her head and their eyes met for first time'

Mayank was lost in her beauty..no doubt she was looking extreamely beautiful in pink lengha..he never thought Pink colour could suit that much..actually he don't like Pink colour..but she was looking extremely gorgeous in that coulor..he was mesmerized by her beauty.and when she lowered her eyes nervously..Mayank smiled to see her innocence'

I was agreed with every compliment about her which I heard

"Nupur is looking very beautiful"

"dono ki jori khoob jache gi"

No doubt she was like fairy and I felt proud as she was now my wife..Mrs.Nupur Sharma

He was very hansom and cute same like my dream boy and for the first time I was agreed with my mother choice and her words echoed in my mind

"Nupur Mayank bohat hansdsom aur pyaar hai..mujhe pata hai..meri Nupur ko who zaroor pasand aye ga.."

Our eyes met and I get lost in his eyes..i did not know what was in his eyes but I felt strange attraction towards him..i lowered my eyes nervously as I saw him looking at me..

Silent was around us..we both was feeling awkward..

I never felt myself nervous like that after all I am Mayank Sharma,serious,handsom,less talkative boy but today I was feeling hesitant to talked to her..we don't know nothing about eachother except our names..as it was" arrange marriage" not" Love marriage"

I did not know how we start our new life?i knew we needed time to know eachother..i knew girls are shy so I had to take first step towards Nupur..

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

here is update..plz do comments n press like tab if u liked itEmbarrassed

Edited by maria-soniarti - 30 July 2011 at 1:57am

The following 86 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009jaasz_25arfanazneenmangaloriansupriyamnfankrish_artimayur247AmritaReddyget_jasneetwilddevil2010sowmyap03shonu631tukun2009Mini4DASTAK..Fantasy.Ashi-ArTi-Riya.roy-MayurdilseRafia.khan-soma-Sonia.ArTiFariArTi-Lovely-MNLoverminefloweraysha1989ginny09dua22trouble_006Angels_Ringprerna_agrawalC_O_O_Lanju011mayur-ki-diwanimark-mayurvalliyahcutiepie12gopi06daniella05Irum.kirti123rads14ShwePoodbr_kmichipriya_27_23crazymayuriandrmahaDhanakZBhawna_arti...Mitali....SilentOceanria.arjunmayuloveu--jiya---Anila--firebird-Wings-of-Firemayur_eternal-Samira-.SilentPrincesstehzeeb25sreevijayanlove.mayurartiMaahzabeen_ArTi4ever_--Ruchi--swati05..-Ayesshhaa-..-DRoadSoFar--SupriyaluvsMN-Shafy_Kaira_MNJ.LO-RatiKliye---Sanchu--Silent.Dreamer...EhSaas...DelightedHeartAmor..PINK.Faria.Payal-15_SilentSoul_drfizaahmedannie07BabajiKaThullu

Go to top