lol chooo cute
realli loved da last part sis🤗
do keep writing otherzz :D
-Linu
Maria. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

Writer Note

hello friends🤗🤗i m back so soon..😆but what i do?i have concept in my mind so thought to share it with you😳actually first time i am gonna write this type of concept..so i need ur appreciation and long comments or feedback about it😳🤗🤗

New Mayur SS"Arrange Marriage"..i hope u ll liked it and please press like tab if you liked the concept or part..then it will easy for me to add you in PM list..😳

Love

Maria...remember me in ur prayers😳🤗

this part is dedicated to my all friends and readers🤗🤗
love y all🤗

my two sweet sis moona and mehak🤗love y girlsss🤗

Maria. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Mayur SS

Arrange marriage 

Today I am going to get married with "Mayank sharma"well I don't know much about him except his name..you all must be laughed at me but don't laugh..as it is not a joke..it is reality..because its "Arrange marriage"not "Love marriage"

Sigh!today my childhood dream is going to break because I always dreamt of "Love marriage"

My parents have met him and they told me he is very nice person..and my mother told me"he is very handsome too"

"mujhe aur kya chahiye"

Everyone said to me and I am a bit agreeing with them'

I said to"yes"this marriage..i even did not see him..i always dreamt of my rajkumar but our every dream will come true is not necessary'.

"sapne toh pura hone ya tootne ke liye hote hain..ye sapna pur na hua toh naya sapna dekh loon gi"

It is a philosophy of my life..i am Nupur Bhushan..22 years old,embitious,talkative,bubbly type'wanted to live my life fully and I hate stubborb,sadu people..i hope Mayank sharma has not these qualities'..

I heard from my elders.."shaadi ka ladoo jo khaye who bhi pachtaye..aur jo na khaye who bhi pachtaye"

"I am going to taste this ladoo"

I am going to get married with Nupur Bhushan'I like her name but don't know much about her..i am Mayank sharma.24 years old i am less talkative,embitious,studies,

Sometime stubborn and my mom calls me sadu  as I like to keep quite most of the time and I hate talkative people'I hope Nupur Bhuhan has not this quality'.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

"Di you are looking beautiful..jiju toh tumhain dekhte hi pagal ho jaye ge"Gunjan said kissing her pink cheeks

"Gunjan tere jiju pagal ho gaye toh sari zindagi mujhe bhi pagal khane main guzarni parhhe gi"Nupur said adjusting her duppata

"di tum bhi na,,,abhi se jiju ke piche pardhi ho.."Gunjan said helping her to wearing her jewllery..

"Gunjan Nupur tayyar hai kya?barat ane wali hai"her mother informed her

"ji maa di tayyar hai"

She was wearing her jewelry when she heard the voices..

"Barat aa gaye"everyone was excited to see barat..Gunjan too excused herself and went downstairs to received barat..Now Nupur was alone in her room..

She felt strange urge to see a person whom she was going to get married..

"pata nahi Mayank kaisa ho ga"there were many questions  going on her mind and she opened the window of her room and tried to take a look of Mayank but she couldnot..as there were lot of people dancing around him..

"yahan se kuch nazar nahi aa raha"she felt disappointed as she wanted to see her going to be husband whom she just heard name..

She was about to close the window when she heard some voices as some women were whispering in each other ears..

"Larka toh bohat hi sundar hai..dono ki jori bohat khoob jache gi"

"bohat handsom hai"

She heard some compliments about him and a smile appeared on her face..

"hmm lagta hai..Mr.Mayank sharma kafi hansom hain ..lekin Nupur bhushan bhi kisi se kam nahi"she looked herself in mirror and said proudly..

"di maa neeche bula rahi hai.."Gunjan entered in her room and said

"I am ready Gunjan"Nupur said last time looking herself in mirror..when she was satisfied..she covered her face with veil..

Gunjan held her shoulder and they walked out the room

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I saw her coming downstairs..her face was covered with veil..i don't know why I was getting impatient to see my going to be wife..i wanted to see her but I could not'as  my cousins teasing eyes on me and I helplessly lowered my eyes..

She came close to me and sit beside me..i heared everyone was whispering..

"Nupur is looking beautiful"

"Nupur toh pari lag rahi hai"

They were increasing my heart beat..i wanted to took off her veil and see her face'

But I controlled my desires'she is going to mine ..its feel so great..and suddenly I was feeling happy that I was going to get married with Nupur..

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

They did seven pharas..Mayank put sindoor in her maang,tied mangalsutra around her neck..

Now they were couple'..

They were bond with each other the most beautiful relation of this world''..

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

how their arrange marriage will convert into love marriage..we ll see in this SS

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

here is first part...i hope u ll liked it😳do comments n press like tab if u liked it😊

Edited by maria-soniarti - 12 years ago
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
nice start...
waiting to be part of this arranged marriage convert to love journey...

thanks for the PM...
.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nice start... It will be interesting to see hoq they cope up with each other, but as they say oppsite attracs... Continue soon...

-Laiba
Bhawna_arti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovly concept n nice start.
Silent.Dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
its Brilliant start, and Nupur always in love marriage but then then arranged marriage, its different concept and i m really excited for future updates, i m now imagining what will be their Reaction when they will see each other, gr8 start,,

p.s Love u too.😳
Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nice start. definitely want to know how their journey goes ahead.
aysha1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Very nice concept waiting for your next update...!