nice part...
all confusions cleared...😃
SujaLuvsMayur thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
awesoem update.
so, thats d story behind arnav.
it was really sad.
feel sorry for gunjan.
bt m happy that she moved on her life n going to marry someone.
nice updtae.
cotninue soon
thanks for the pm.
DhanakZ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
So finally truth is reveal
Lovely part dear
waiting for next one 
thanks for pm 
cont soon
_ArTi4ever_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

mindblowing update sisi😳loved every bit of it...cant wait 4 the next part..continue soon🤗

Maria. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Writer note

hello friends...

Thank u sooo much friends for ur beautiful comments n responce🤗🤗🤗

🤗

i m going to update last part of my SS..i hope u ll liked it..i enjoed to write it n Thanks once again for liking it..😳

Love

Maria...remember me in your prayers😳

Maria. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Mayur SS'.Last Part

You are my Love

He went up to her and held her hand in his hands ..Nupur looked towards him ..there were so many questions in her eyes and he could see guilt and pain too which he did not want to see'

"Nupur ander chalo apne ghar main"

She felt the same love and affection in those words which she felt always but she knew there was a huge difference between Past and Present..and she was not sure old days would be back or not?she knew his love for her could not change but sometimes it could be?and she had the same fear in her heart..

She did not utter a word,not tried to pulled off her hand..she lowered her eyes and both started walked towards their home..they entered in their house together..

She remembered the day when they started their new  life in this house..Mayank showered his immense love on her and she too filled colors in his life..she looked around to take view the house..everything was same but  were they same too?'.every corner,every part of this house belonged to their love..

He completed her life, fulfilled her wishes'.

"but what I  gave him?hurt?"Nupur thought and tried to controlled her tears which wanted to came out of her eyes..

"Nupur Arnav ko mujhe de do..tum thak gaye ho gi"she came out of her trail of thoughts when she heared his voice..

He took Arnav from her and both went towards their room..

He opened the door and entered in while she was standing on the door,,,it was the first time when she was feeling hesitant to entered in this room which was reminding her the memories of their love,every night,every day that they spent in eachother arms,showering their love on each other..

Mayank lied down Arnav on bed and gave her comforter,adjusted his pillow and looked towards her..who was standing on the door..he knew they needed to talk each other as he could not see her like this'

"Nupur"he called her name and went up to her

She looked at him

"are you fine"he said putting his hand on her shoulder

She nodded her head..

"kafi raat ho gaye hai..tum aram ker lo"he said lovingly while she was tried to ignored his loved filled eyes..as she was feeling guilty..she wanted to hug him and cried out her in his arms but she was feeling hesitant to taking first step towards him and he could sensed her hesitation..and somewhere in his heart he felt bad to see her hesitant

"main change ker loon"he said and went up to cupboard..he took out his night clothes and went up to washroom'.

After sometime he came out of washroom and noticed Nupur was not in room,the door of balcony was opened so he understood she was in her favorite place.

He walked towards balcony..she was standing silently there lost in her thoughts'..he went up to her and stood beside her

"I want my old Nupur back..who did not feel hesitant to come in my arms"he said lovingly and she could feel his love for her

"I missed you Nupur so much"he held her by her shoulder and turned her face towards him,tears came out of his eyes and she felt guilty'

"I am sorry Mayank..i know I don't deserve you love..i am so bad..i left you..i did not listen you for just once..for give me..or give punish me"finally she told her heart out and putting her head on his chest started crying..and without wasting a moment he enveloped her in his arms tightly'

"I am sorry Mayank..i was wrong..i should had listen you..i am not good mother I left Arnav alone when he needed me'"she was crying while hugging her

He could not see her tears..he raised her head and cupped her face in his hands

"you know Nupur I hate your tears"he said and kissed her eyes and sucked her tears..she felt content  and closed her eyes'

"you were not at all wrong'we were both wrong at our places"

He wiped off a drop of tear'and said lovingly looking into her eyes

"I was wrong Mayank..you were not..i did wrong"she said as she knew what she did it was wrong

"no we both were wrong..i should had tell you before about Arnav..i should not had hide truth from you as you are my wife and its your right to know about everything which was happening in my life..i should  had tell you about Gunjan..i hid and it was wrong.."

"but what I did it was wrong too"Nupur said as she knew it was her mistake too

"I should had give you chance to clarify yourself..i should had listen you..but I did not listen you..i did wrong..and because of my mistake we suffered a lot..i hurted  you..i did not trust on you when I knew very  well you loves me so much.."

She was feeling guilty to did that mistake..

"Nupur we already had waste some precious moments due to our mistakes..we love each other so much but we did not try to understand each other feelings..but it was past'we lost our precious moment..now I don't want to lose a single moment..i want to be with you..we need eachother love..Arnav needs us..he needs our love we our his parents..now we should think about our future'forget that what happened in past..today we will start our new life..i promise I will never hide anything from you"

"and I promise I will never doubt on you"she said with so much love..they both can felt purity,love in those words..

She hugged him'

"I love you Mayank"

He too hugged her tightly..

"I love you too..i love you so much"

finally They sorted out their differences

They were standing there in same position for a while as they both wanted to feel eachother presence'they suffered a lot due to their mistakes..no one wanted to broke hug

He cupped her face in his hands nd kissed her forehead lovingly and Nupur smiled'

He leaned towards her lips as he wanted to showed her his love..wanted to feel her.

He was about to kiss her when they both pulled themselves apart a bit as they heard Arnav voice

"beta aa gaya toh pati ko bhul gaye"Mayank said dramatically as Nupur turned her face towards Arnav..Nupur smiled after listing those words..

"because I love my son more than you"

She said giving her naughty smiled..

"mama"he ran towards Nupur and Nupur took her in her arms..he was scared

"kya hua beta"

Both asked to Arnav

"I thought you left me again..you will never leave me?"Arnav said while kissing Nupur on her cheek and Nupur heart pierced to heared those words

"Never'I will never leave my son"she said while kissing her and Arnav smiled whole heartedly..Mayank felt content to see them..it was his family..

"Arnav papa ko bhul gaye"Mayank said making sad face as Nupur and Arnav both were talking eachother and Mayank was just looking them..he said dramatically'.

"because I love my mama more than you"Arnav said and Nupur laughed a bit and Nupur showed Mayank thumbs down

"no one loves me"Mayank said sadly making cute face

"we both love you so much"Arnav and Nupur said together and kissed Mayank on his cheek..

Mayank smiled and enveloped his family in his arms..Nupur put her han on his and gave him kiss on his cheek

"I love you"she said

"I love you too"Mayank said with same love and affection

"and I love both of you"Arnav said and Mayank and Nupur kissed him on his cheeks''..

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

friends..i hope u ll like last update and i hope the message which i wanted to convey you through SS you got it..

Every relation based on Love and Trust.

"Truth"is no doubt is a most benificial thing for human being..but"hidden Truth"sometimes it became more dangerous than "Lie"

if you love,loyal with you partener dont hide anything...

accepting your mistakes is not a big deal..try to accept your mistakes😊

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

here is next update...do comments n press like tab if u liked it

Edited by maria-soniarti - 12 years ago