Frequent Posters

Maria. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Writer note

hello friends...

Thank u sooo much friends for ur beautiful comments n responce🤗🤗🤗

🤗

i m going to update next part of my SS..i hope u ll liked it..and next part would be the last part of this SS

Love

Maria...remember me in your prayers😳

Maria. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Part 6

The whole journey both was silent while Nupur was checking Arnav after every five minutes '

Mayank stopped the car in front of a house..A house was decorated with lights..its seems someone's marriage preparations were going..

They came out of car..Mayank opened the car door and Nupur took Arnav in her arms..

They took steps towards inside the house..Nupur was confused and scared as she did not know what will happen next?

As they entered in house Mayank asked a lady

"where is Gunjan"

"she is in her room"the old lady replied..she was Gunjan's bua'

Nupur was shocked to hear "Gunjan's"name 'she knew her very well..Gunjan has been working in Mayank's office for the past 4 years and Mayank always treated her like her own sister..

They went towards Gunjan's room..many questions were going on in Nupur's mind

"what is the relation between Gunjan and Arnav"

She was confused

Mayank knocked the door of Gunjan's room'..

As Gunjan opened the door she was happy and surprised to see them there..

"bhaiya"

She said and hugged Mayank

"you know bhaiya I was waiting for  both of you ..kal meri shaadi hai aur ap dono ab aa rahe hain"she complained

But when she noticed the seriousness on their faces ..she understood there was something wrong..

"sorry Gunjan who main aj Nupur ko le ker aya hoon..Arnav.."he could not even complete his sentence as Gunjan interrupted him

"main samajh gaye"she was looking at Arnav lovingly'she came closed to Nupur

Her eyes became watery'..

"Nupur I know you want to know about Arnav's parents"

She said looking at her while Nupur was in shocked'she was unable to say anything

"Arnav is my child"

She declared and Nupur felt earth started spinning around her..Tears dwelling up in her eyes and she tightly hugged Arnav as that moment she got scared to loss him.Mayank felt pain to see her like this but it was necessary for her to know the truth..

"I loved Neev I thought he loved me too deeply,madly but he did not..he betrayed my love..he used me when I got pregnant he threw out me from his life..i broke..i could not understand what to do..i wanted to kill his child..i wanted to kill myself..i tried to commit sucide but Mayank bhaiya saved me"

She paused a bit as she broke into tears while Nupur was froze at her place..Mayank kept hand on her shoulder

"Mayank bhaiya gave me his support,he helped me to came out of the worst phase  of my life..when I gave birth to Arnav he was with me in hospital"

"When I get to know about you..i decided to give you Arnav as Arnav did not deserved mother like me who wanted to kill him..he deserves a mother like you who loves her more than anyone in the world"

"I just gave him birth but his real mother is you.Arnav is your and bhaiya's child"

She said lovingly patted his back'

"but why..did..not..you ..tell me before"Nupur asked..her words were choking due to her tears.

"Main nahi chahti thi ke tumhain ye sara sa bhi kauf rah eke Arnav tumhara beta nahi hai..aur koi tum se us se cheen le ga"

She said cupping her face with one hand''.

"Arnav belongs to both of you'he is your child..look at him how contently he is sleeping in your arms as he know he is in his mother's arms"she said looking at Arnav while some tears coming out of her eyes''.

"chalo ab in baton ko choro"she said wiping her tears''.

"Nupur kal meri shaadi hai..aur tumhain aur bhaiya ko zaroor ana ho ga..aao gin a"

She asked and Nupur nodded her head in approval while content smile was on her face'..after sometime they left for house

Nupur was feeling guilty as she did not trust him..she blamed him..she did not trust on that person who loved her deeply..

"I don't know he will forgive me or not"

The entire journey Nupur was silent and Mayank was stealing glancing at her'.

"Where are we going?"

She asked looking at him as she noticed they were not going towards her house'.

"We are going our house"he said with soft smile on his face

They reached at their house...Nupur was feeling hesitant to enter in house..she was silently stood there,lost in her thought..hugging Arnav...Mayank unlocked the door ..he turned back and looked at her.he knew after knowing the truth she was feeling guilty but he did not want her to feel guilty ..he loves her a lot...he went up to her..

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

here is next part...do comments n press like tab if u liked it😳

Edited by maria-soniarti - 12 years ago
priya_27_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
how sweet of u mayank.😍
waiting for the next update update soon
sariska_mnarti thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely update

Cont soon
Fantasy. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
mindblowing update👏👏,,,,very well written

hats of tou u...

continue soon
Ashi-ArTi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
fabolous update

finally truth revealed...

continue soon
mulan. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
AWWW... ANOTHER AMAZING UPDATE SIS!!!!👏AWWW... SO MAYANK DID IT ALL FOR GUNJAN!!! FINALLY THE MYSTERY IS SOLVED! EAGERLY WAITING FOR THE NEXT PART TO KNW HOW PEICES WILL FALL INTO PLACE!!! LOVE U SIS!!!🤗
-SupriyaluvsMN- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hush... maria...
finally d mystery is revealed... thnk god arnav wsnt mayu's child
luvd it 2 d bits!
continue soon!!!
Shafy_Kaira_MN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
VERYNICE PART..
FINALLY TRUTH REVEALED...