Posted: 12 years ago
wow maria it was awsome os...

loved it...

they are made for eachother...☺️

loved it...
mulan. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
AWWW...nUPUR'S ANXIETY, MAYANK'S CONFESSION EVERYTHING WAS JUST SOOO AMAZING!!!!!!! BEAUTIFUL AND ROMANTIC OS IN THIS BEAUTIFUL AND ROMANTIC WEATHER!!!!!😍THANKS SIS FOR THE OS!!! LOVE U!!!!!🤗
-SupriyaluvsMN- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
aww... maria...
dis ws d best surprise 4 Nups...
aww... soo luvd it!
keep writin more!
luv ya sis~🤗
luv_nishal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
haaa...nice update maria...
--Ruchi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow it was really sweet maria
mayank silently loved nupur and surprisingly married to
her...it is the best and most beautiful surprise for a girl 😳

loved it❤️
Maria. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Writer note

hello friends...

Thank u sooo much friends for ur beautiful comments n responce🤗🤗🤗

🤗

i m going to update next part of my SS..i hope u ll liked it

Love

Maria...remember me in your prayers😳

Maria. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Part 4

Nupur was coming towards him taking Arnav in her arms'..

It was his complete family'he Nupur and Arnav'..

Their eyes met for a fraction of second both could feel pain ,love ,pain of separation in each other eyes''.she turned her face in other side trying to ignored his gazed as she knew if she will look into his eyes it would be difficult for her to controlled her emotions,her tears which she did not want to show him..

Mayank was staring her constantly as he saw her after many days..she was his life'

"Nupur"he called her name

And her heart skipped a bit she gave him glance and see his pleading eyes..but what he did it was unforgivable

"Nupur..please"

Mayank  trying to say something but she interrupted 

"Arnav sau gaya hai"she said and Mayank opened the door and took him from her hands..their hands touch and both looked at  each other'he was looking at her lovingly and she lowered her eyes as she did not want to show him her weakness,her pain as it was true..she loved him truly and she was too in unbearable pain..it was not easy for her to live far away from him'they lied him down on the back seat of car carefully as they did not want to disturb his sleep and Moreover she knew if he waked up he will insist Nupur to come with them..and it will get difficult for her to fulfill his wish..she lovingly stroked his hair and planted kissed on all over his face Mayank heart pierced to see mother affection. He wanted his family back..his life without her was empty..her tears were filled with tears and she could not hide her tears from him..as he was starring her..he cant see him in tears,in pain..

She closed the door and about to took steps towards inside the door when Mayank caught her wrist..

She turned around and looked towards him

"please Nupur just give me one chance I will tell you everything..trust me I did not do anything wrong..i even can not think to hurt you as I love you so much you know I just love you..i cant live without you'please give me one chance

Don't you trust  our love?

Don't you have faith on our love?

is our love weak?

Please think about Arnav he needs you..i need you in my life without you  my life is hollow,empty"his every word was showing his love for her and she could feel his love through his words..

"Mayank you broke me..you broke my trust..i love you from the bottom of my heart..i gave you everything..Everything.."she gave stress on this word

"i fulfilled your all wishes..i always tried to keep you happy but what did you give me in return?Pain ,Hurt..you did not even thing about me to ...she stopped in midway as tears were coming out from her eyes .she again turned her face'he came close to her and wiped off her tears,his soft skin was touching her skin and she was feeling content..she was looking at him..

He held her shoulder

"Trust me Nupur..i did not do that.."he cupped her face in her hands

"if you are innocent why did not you tell me truth before?"

She asked shrugging off his hand

"It was my fault"he admitted

She looked up..their eyes met'''she felt love,honesty in his eyes..she wanted to trust him

"Yeah it was my fault..i should tell you  truth,I should tell you about Arnav"

Nupur started feeling in secured after getting that shocking news that she could not be mother..Mayank was very upset to see her like that she was his life and he could not see her like that so he decided to adopt a child and one day he came house with Arnav is in his arms..Nupur was so happy at his decision..she forgot everything as Arnav completed her life..Arnav was her life now..Mayank was too happy and content to see changed in Nupur..their family was complete..two and half years was passed very smoothly..Arnav was their life..he filled the gap in their life'he brought the colours,happiness in their life

Nupur was playing with Arnav when he fell a sleep in her arms..She lovingly kissed his forehead and lied down him on bed

She cleaned up the room as Arnav was sleeping and it was the right time for her to complete her household work..she was adjusting Mayank's clothes when a file fell on floor she bent down and took it..her eyes fell on a paper and earth started  spinning around her ..She could not believe on that what was written on that paper..she bent down on her knees she was in shocked'tears were burning in her eyes..she never thought he will do with her like that..

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Mayank entered in house

"itni khamoshi kyun hai"he was surprised

"Nupur"he called her mane while placing his bag  and coat on sofa..

"Nupur"he again called her name but she did not replied he got upset..he went towards their room  as he opened the door his eyes fell on Arnav who was sleeping peacefully on bed

"hamare prince toh so rahe hain is liye itni khamoshi hai"he went up to him and kissed his cheek while smile was playing on his face

He noticed Nupur absence

"Prince where is your mama"he asked Arnav looking here and there when he noticed the door of balcony was opened..he smiled

"hmm toh ap ki mama balcony pe hain"he was talking with himself

She was standing in balcony, chilled air was touching her skin but there was no emotion on her face

He slowly came close to her and hugged her from back..she felt his clossness,his touch but today his touch was not affecting her.

"I missed you"he whispered in her air while nuzzling in her neck

"I love you.."he kissed her neck..

She felt disgusting when he kissed her..he was confused she was not giving him any response

"Nupur its seems you did not missed me"he said tightened his gripped showing her his fake anger..and kissed her passionately..

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

here is next part...i hope u ll liked it..plz do comments n press like tab if u liked it😳

Edited by maria-soniarti - 12 years ago
mayuloveu thumbnail
beautiful. what mayank has sone? continue soon