~~~MayUr OS/SS Gallary...#2~~~MN OS updated pg143 - Page 54

Posted: 12 years ago
amazing update sis...story is growing at right pace...loving every bit of it...keep it up🤗🤗
Writer note

hello friends...

Thank u sooo much friends for ur beautiful comments n responce🤗🤗🤗

i am really happy to see ur responce..🤗

i m here with another OS

Love

Maria...remember me in your prayers😳

Mayur OS

Milna tha Hum ko

"Nupur di  ready hai.."a young  voice told the other people who were waiting for bride arrival..

"Gunjan Nupur ko neeche le aa"Nupur's mother said to her younger daughter

"ji maa"Gunjan said and went towards Nupur's room..

There were lots of hustle bustle in Bhushan's house as their elder daughter Nupur Bhushan going to get married..but with whom she was going to get married Nupur did not know but she knew one thing when her parents told her about a marriage proposal she said "yes"to them even without asking a name of that person whom she was going to get married because it did not matter to her..

Yeah it did not matter to her'the reason is "Mayank Sharma"the love of her life whom she loved from bottom of her heart..whom she loved from her childhood days secretly but he went to abroad with his family without informing her and more than she even did not know whom she gave her heart..

"He too loves her or not?as she never told him she loves him"

She was standing near her window wearing a bridal wear,she was looking a fairy in her red dress..

But her eyes were filled with tears,some shattered dreams too

"Mayank I am going to get married with whom I don't know.but I want to say whom I love from my heart is you..i don't know I will able to keep him happy or not,I don't know I will be  able to forget you or not but I am trying to move on in my life..i know you don't love me as you never confessed..if you love me you never left me alone..we are not mean to be together..i will try to forget you"

"di sab tumhain neeche bula rahe hain"

She came out of her trail of thoughts as she heard Gunjan's voice..she hurriedly wiped off her tears and adjusted her duppata'

"I am ready Gunjan"she said giving her smile

Gunjan came near her and held her by her shoulder and they both walked towards mandap..her heart beat was raising with her every step..

It was her marriage,the most important day of her life but her mind was not present..her thoughts were again and again going towards Mayank and she even did not realized when a person sitting beside her filled her maang and tied mangalsutra around her neck..her half face was hid with veil and she was not at all interested to steal a glace at a person who was her husband now..

"why I am feeling he is near to me"

Her heart was saying something but she was unable to understand '''..

Pandit ji declared

"ap dono ab pati patni hain"

There was no happiness in her heart .and just after few hours she was in HIS room..his husband room..

She has no courage to gave a look to room but its seems very big room,well decorated..but she was feeling strange it seemed this room is belonged to her.

She composed herself as she heard knocked on door'

"he must be '."she has no courage to even complete the sentence

He entered in their room with soft smile was playing on his lips..his life,his Love was now his wife..

He smiled at his thoughts as he never thought he will fall in love with Nupur madly..he went up to her and sat besides her..

Her hear skipped a bit as she felt his presence

"why I am feeling Mayank is very close to me..how could it possible"her trail of thoughts break as she heard familiar voice

"Nupur"a soft,delicate voice

Her heart started beating fast

"Mayank"

She thought and hurriedly took off her veil..

Mayank was sitting besides her was enjoying surprised expression on her face'while she was looking him in disbelief

"Mayank what are you doing here"she asked in disbelief as she thought it was her imagination while he was confused at her question

"Nupur..i am your husband..abhi abhi toh hamari shaadi hue hai..tum itni jaldi bhool gaye"he said naughtily leaning his face towards her

She was surprised at his answer'

He held her hands in his hands and kissed them softly..

"I am sorry main tumhain jate waqt bata bhi nahi paya ke main kyun jar aha hoon?kab tak wapis aaon ga?us waqt situation hi kuch aisi thi but trust me I wanted to tell you my feelings"

She was numbed to react anything..she was silently listening him

"jab tum se door gaya tab jana ke main tum se kitna pyaar kerta hoon..i realized I cant live without you..my life is incomplete without you..i love you Nupur..i waited for this day so long..finally the day came"he confessed his feelings and looked into her eyes to know her feelings'..and he was surprised to see tears in her eyes''.

"Mayank do you know how much I waited for your confession"she said looking into his eyes and now it was his turn to get shocked.

"Nupur do you love me"he said in happiness,excitement cupping her face in his hands waiting for her confession

"I love you too Mayank"she said while a beautiful smile was spread on her face

He looked her in disbelieve,tears were in his eyes and was smile was playing on his lips'.he hugged her..she too hugged him back both were feeling each other presence,enjoing Their closeness

They broke their hug and Mayank kissed her on her forehead giving her tingling sensation..

She can never think..GOD gave her the love of her life..

Both were looking at each other lovingly..she placed her head on his shoulder and he wrapped her in his arms giving her comfort..

"Nupur "

"hmm'kya aj sari raat bas aise hi baithe rahe ge"he asked naughtily and she could not help but blushed hard asshe understood his meaning'.she hid her head in his chest..

He softly cupped her face and caressed her cheek softly with his finger giving her Goosebumps ,she closed her eyes in antiception..he softly kissed her on her cheek ,a red colour crept on her face..he dragged his lips on her soft skin while tightened his gripped around her bare waist pulling her towards him..she willingly came closed to him..he passionately kissed the edge of her lower lip and she clutched his shirt tightly..

He finally placed his lips on her and started kissing her she encircled her arms around him neck pulling him towards her..he opened the doori of her blouse..he softly lied down her and lied beside her..her eyes were closed he smiled at her innocence..he kissed her   neck giving her lots of kisses on her face..

They never thought that night will become the most beautiful night for them as they surrendered themselves to each other

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

here is next OS..i hope u ll liked it..plz do comments n press like tab if u liked it😳

Edited by maria-soniarti - 12 years ago
very sweet os dear...loved mayur...
This was BeautiFul OS Maria, and this was best surprise for Nupur!!
and Confession in their Wedding night is just BeautiFul and the last Part was very Romantic!!😳
Really Nice MN OS Maria!!
very nice maria...
aww very sweet...
thanks for the PM...
They r indeed meant to be...!!!
lovely os!
thanks 4 the pm
aww