~~~MayUr OS/SS Gallary...#2~~~MN OS updated pg143 - Page 39

Posted: 12 years ago

Writer Note

First of all Thank you so much for showering your love on me🤗Thank you so much for your beautiful comments.🤗i m really sorry for not replying your comments individually but i read them n ur comments encourages me to write more well better..its ur love that i am writing many FFs ,SS n Os..its because of ur encouragment..so keep showering ur love on me..😳🤗🤗

come to points i told u in my previous update..i ll share with u real story of couple.but friends it ll take lil time as i have to write real incident not fictional..so i have decided i ll share with u that story later...

i m going to start new Mayur SS...its quite different from my others FFs n ss..I want ur responce about it..i ll try my best to describe Mayur emotions..

keep reading...

Love y all🤗

Maria...Keep remembering me in ur prayers..😳
Edited by maria-soniarti - 12 years ago

You are my Life

MayUr SS

Part 1

Life is so unpredictable whatever we want and demands from it..we could not get that'same with me whatever I want. I could not get that sigh!

It was written in my fate and I can't change it'

A girl was standing in her balcony..her long silky black hair was flowing in the air,her big dove shaped black eyes was filled with tears..she was re-calling memories of that person whom she loved..

"Nupur"someone called her name and she hurriedly wiped her tears with her dupatta.

"Dia..i am here in balcony"she told her while making smiley face..she kept his picture in her diary and hid it under the pillow..

"You know Nupur..i was searching you the whole house"Dia said coming close to her but when she looked at her face she noticed her puffy eyes..she understood Nupur cried..

"Were you crying?"Dia came close to her looking into her eyes she said..Dia Nupur's elder sister..loves her very much..

"Nahi..Di..i was just writing ghazal on my diary and something went into my eyes  when I rubbed my eyes..some tears came out from my eyes"she told lie trying to ignore her gazed..

"toh ab tum ne jhoot bhi bholna shuru ker doiya.."she said in anger looking at her as she knew the reason of her tears..

"Di..i m telling truth'."she wanted to say but Dia interrupted her in mid way

"Tum us se yaad ker rahi thi..us ke liye ansoo baha rahi thi..a person who left you..a person who had not guts to tell other that he loves you'"Dia said sarcastically

"Please Di"Nupur turned her face in other side trying to control her tears..

"Why you don't want to understand he did not love you..if he loves you truly he never left you in mid way..he choosed the other way.,..then why you standing on same way waiting for him..he will never come back"she shouted at her in frustration

"Di please whatever he did..it was his decision..i know he would be not happy with his desicision"she tightly closed her eyes'.

Dia shook her shoulder and turned her face towards her..

"Do you still love him?"Dia asked

Nupur was surprised at her question may she was not ready for that question..she was quite trying to find out answer of that question..

"Nupur I asked you..Do you still love him"she raised her tone

"I have no answer"she said blankly

"So you still love him a person who betrayed your love you love him"she said in sarcastic tone..

Dia said and walked out from there in anger left Nupur shattered..

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Papa get up..i am getting late for school..

A little boy,four years old trying to wake up his father with his little hands..

"Nupur sone do na"Mayank said in his sleep

"Papa I am Arnav"

Mayank opened his eyes at his answer

"Why I could not forget you..you know I love you so much..i want you Nupur..i need you"

"Papa..what are you thinking please get up..i am getting late"Arnav said in loudly and Mayank came back into real world..

A world which is beautiful, lively for others but for him without her dull,black..no hope for happiness..

Mayank took her in his arm and sat him in his lap and kissed his cheeks..

"Mere beta ko der ho rahi hai..papa abhi ready hote hain"he said and get up from bed took his in his arms'.

"papa pehle shower le lain..phir hum dono breakfast kerain ge..phir main ap ko ap ke school drop ker doon ga' theek hai"Mayank lovingly told him trying to made him smile

"theek hai"he happily replied'..

Mayank opened the cupboard

"can't you choose your clothes your own"she  said in little irritation walking towards his cupboard'

"No..tum ho na"he hugged her from back and said nuzzling in her neck..a shiver ran down in Nupur's spine..he kissed her neck passionately making her weak on her knees..

"Mayank you are getting late for Office..leave me"she said trying to freed herself from his embraced but he tightened his gripped more..

"I cant"he declared kissing her shoulder..it was getting difficult for her to control herself

"Mayank"she tried to stop him but he was determined..he took her in his arms and made his way towards their bed..he made her his again''.

"Papa"Arnav shook his leg'.

He came back to reality which was different from his memories,his past'her face was flashing infront of his eyes..

He grabbed out his clothes..and went up to washroom'

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

here is ist part...i hope u ll liked it..plz do comments n press like tab if u liked it😳

Edited by maria-soniarti - 12 years ago
Really nice start to this SS. . i look forward to further updates!
thanks for the PM.
nice beginning maria! u portrayed their emotions really well. continue soon...

~jiya~
beautiful maria...loved it alot

tczz
loads of love
Edited by cutiepie12 - 12 years ago
intresting ..looking fwd for this
so arnav is adopted or something? you know some times its not as easy as it looks to let go people despite of their treachery.
very nice start maria
u have put their emotions so well
plzz cont soon dear
nice start...
u really portrayed thei remotions so well...

cont soon...